Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might move when Milan meet PSG in Dubai on the 4th.

Considering his age, I don't at all favour selling him but oh well. Life goes on...

If he's always going to be this fragile and inconsistent, I don't mind him going .... It's all about keeping hold of Thiago Silva.

..inconsistent? he´s 22 and already has more than 100 matches and 50 goals + according to wikipedia..

i take this guy to LFC any day :D

He's either injured for 5 games in a row or he just plays spectacularly for 2 games then is quiet for the remainder. It seems to be how he's developing lately, and it's becoming frustrating as he can't seem to hold onto consistency!

What Milanista said. ^^^

Of course, I would still take him though. :P
He can turn out phenomenal over the next few years.

In other news, Leverkusen are keen to bring Berbatov back to where he made his name. The player is keen too having spent 5 great years there where he made a CL final appearance as well and being fond of the club. Contract expires in summer though United have option to extend by 12 months and may exercise that. Let's see what happens this January.

Berbatov deserves better than the Manchester bench, he's a great player. I know there is sometimes something wrong with his work ethics, but a player with his class should be playing...people go to football to watch Berbatov and not to watch the Fletchers of this world.

PS: i realize that Fletcher is a very important player and i have nothing against him, he is very usefull...but it's not that type of player that makes football attractive.

Berbatov deserves better than the Manchester bench, he's a great player. I know there is sometimes something wrong with his work ethics, but a player with his class should be playing...people go to football to watch Berbatov and not to watch the Fletchers of this world.

PS: i realize that Fletcher is a very important player and i have nothing against him, he is very usefull...but it's not that type of player that makes football attractive.

Sadly Fletcher is probably not going to play again. He's been diagnosed with a severe colonic disease, essentially his lower intestine is starting to dissolve into itself. There is a slim chance it will heal, but given he seems to have had it for a while now it hard to see a recovery. In the long run people with this have to have their colon removed and end up with a J-pouch which gives problems with passing solids after eating and also isnt good at re-absorbing water from food, increasing the risk of dehydration. It will be hard to be a professional athlete with this disease as he will need to eat a large amount (calories for training) but at the same time will have problems for hours after eating due to his colon. Also there is the risk of the surgury (attaching the J-pouch) will rupture on heavy physical contact (e.g. a tackle).

ouch, damn...i hope he get´s better, he could still be an important figure around Old Trafford..

it´s very sad for United and Scotland fans :(

Sadly Fletcher is probably not going to play again. He's been diagnosed with a severe colonic disease, essentially his lower intestine is starting to dissolve into itself. There is a slim chance it will heal, but given he seems to have had it for a while now it hard to see a recovery. In the long run people with this have to have their colon removed and end up with a J-pouch which gives problems with passing solids after eating and also isnt good at re-absorbing water from food, increasing the risk of dehydration. It will be hard to be a professional athlete with this disease as he will need to eat a large amount (calories for training) but at the same time will have problems for hours after eating due to his colon. Also there is the risk of the surgury (attaching the J-pouch) will rupture on heavy physical contact (e.g. a tackle).
is this real?

He's not the best attractive playing style in football but he's the kind of player every team needs, the never say die attitude and box to box player, to think that he's 27 and may never be able to play football again is a real shame, hopefully he get's better.

Steve Mc Laren to Twente once again (as good as certain).
Robbie Keane temporary to Aston Villa.
Hoarau and Erding (both PSG) --> Everton
Ciani (Bordeaux) --> Sevilla

Suarez (L'pool) -> RMA/Barca

but who the F would buy a suspended player??? hmm well his price will probably go down meanwhile

LOL at madrid/barca wanting Suarez..
i can't see that happening in the next 5 or 6 years.. he's just not in that level

Amen to that Bro' :COOL:

mexican media say it's all done, it'd be a great improvement for Guardado!

Isla (Udinese) -> AS Roma
Miyaichi (Arsenal) -> Fulham (Loan)
De Zeeuw (Spartak Moskva) -> Genoa
Richardson (Sunderland) -> Arsenal
De Rossi (AS Roma) -> Manchester United and Manchester City
Gibson (Manchester United) -> Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom