Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want him but he doesn't wanna leave BVB nor will BVB sell. When they do, it'll be him going abroad not to Bayern.

Uli of course wants him bad and thinks he can get everything he wants. But as recent years have shown, he's an egomaniac idiot who's said plenty of dumb things. KHR I have a lot more respect for.

before that i think he will play many years in bundesliga...i hope at least... i don´t want his talent to get spoiled... i doubt he will move anywhere before world cup 2014 tbh.

Mario Gotze (BVB) ----> Bayern Munchen

Uli and KHR are almost official in hunt for him...

This can't be true, because he has a clause in his contract that he can't go to Bayern. So he can't go to Bayern untill 2014 atleast.

Dani Parejo -> Arsenal
Rhodolfo -> Juventus
Negredo -> AC Milan
Foguinho -> Internazionale
Kagawa -> Arsenal
Honda -> Arsenal
Banega -> Internazionale
Kaka -> Paris-Saint-Germain
Maïga -> Fiorentina
Maïga -> Newcastle United
Raffael -> Arsenal
Krasic -> AC Milan
Adam Clayton -> Everton, Bolton and Stoke
Kwadwo Asamoah -> AC Milan
Davide Moscardelli -> Napoli
McFadden -> Wolves
Gary Cahill -> Internazionale
Ricky Alvarez -. FC Porto (Loan)
Sadio Diallo -> Arsenal

apparantly we are scouting him and there is a chance for January move.. i don´t know this player style of play exactly, but he is already national player with young age, and i think he fit´s to our plans of buying top young players that are avileable for us..

There's a small problem though: he isn't brit.

Coates, Enrique, Lucas, Reina, Skrtel, Agger, Suarez, Kuyt ...i don´t think we are looking to replace them with British players..

we buy any player who is quality + potential + young age, we needed established players from PL to, but this don´t means we will only buy PL proven players from now on..

Of course I was exaggerating but I think you understood my point, which is the same point as some LFC supporters I saw in your thread. Last Summer you replaced some good and established players (eg: Meireles) for average Brits like Adam or Henderson.

Of course I was exaggerating but I think you understood my point, which is the same point as some LFC supporters I saw in your thread. Last Summer you replaced some good and established players (eg: Meireles) for average Brits like Adam or Henderson.

We didn´t replaced him, Meireles handed transfer request right at the end of transfer window.. Henderson was not bought to make Meireles sit on bench, both Henderson and Adam were bought to make our squad better and to make competition better.. Aquilani was loaned out becouse of several reasons.. Dalglish prefeured to give chance to PL proven Adam instead of him..

nevermind, back to topic:

Miroslav Stoch (Fenerbahce) ---> Hamburger SV

Couple of rumours:

Marco Reus -> Bayern
Marcos Rojo -> Benfica
Chedjou -> Inter
Chedjou -> Juventus
Lucas Rodrigues -> Manchester United
Lucas Rodrigues -> Liverpool
Berbatov -> Anzhi
Squillaci -> Anzhi
Lassana Diarra -> AS Roma
Shaqiri -> Altetico Madrid
Gilardino -> Genoa, Marseille, Lyon, Villarreal, Liverpool and Udinese
Paulinho -> AC Milan
Jesus Navas -> Real Madrid
Lucas Torres -> Valencia, Barcelona and Real Madrid
Alvaro Pereira -> Chelsea
Omar El Kaddouri -> Tottenham
Eriksen -> Manchester United
Van Der Wiel -> Manchester United
Bruno Cortes -> Juventus, Inter and Sevilla
De Rossi -> Manchester City and Arsenal
Guti -> Malaga and Getafe
Leandro Damiao -> AC Milan
Santacroce -> Atalanta, Novara and Lecce
Rooney -> Real Madrid
Gomez -> Real Madrid
Van Buyen -> Marseille
Klose -> Manchester United
Baines -> Liverpool
Vertonghen -> Arsenal
Ricado Rodriguez -> Barcelona
Jordi Alba -> Barcelona
Ola John -> Tottenham
Dani Benitez -> Villarreal
Ozyakup -> Anderlecht
Carlos Eduardo -> Wolfsburg

Juan Agudelo (NY Red Bulls) ---> Liverpool FC
apparently the player confirmed it on his twitter:

@juanagudelo17
Juan Agudelo
Okkkkkk.... I guess a lot of people knew already lolol. #LFC it is.

MLS fans, is he any good or another Ngog? :YAWN:

Juan Agudelo (NY Red Bulls) ---> Liverpool FC
apparently the player confirmed it on his twitter:

MLS fans, is he any good or another Ngog? :YAWN:

He has a lot of potential. He is only 19, but already has 13 caps and 2 goals for the senior national team. His first goal came in his first international appearance against South Africa in South Africa. Granted, it was South Africa, but their squad was featuring their first-choice 23 from the 2010 FIFA World Cup. His other national team goal came against Argentina's first choice 23 (including Messi) in a 1-1 draw. He plays alongside Thierry Henry at club level, which has helped his development, but he needs to be in a more competitive environment than MLS if he wants to get better. Given Dalglish's trust in youth, I can see Agudelo benefiting from the experience, but I'm not so sure if he can secure a loan deal or get signed (or if he and or NY Red Bulls necessarily want that to happen right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom