Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristoffer Nordfeldt (free agent) ---> Liverpool FC

Doni is on his way back to Seria A apparently..

Sounds great to me even though I don't know who this Kristoffer Nordfeldt is. But I feel for Doni, I think he deserves to be a regular goalkeeper but unfortunately he's not better than Reina and I believe there are many mid-table Serie A teams who might be interested.

Speaking of transfer speculations Liverpool offered Andy Carroll to Man.City as a swap for Carlos Tevez which has been rejected obviously.

Milos Krasic (SRB,MF.)

Juventus---Zenit

Eren Derdiyok (SUI,CF)

Bayer Leverkusen---Fulham

Joan Capdevila (ESP,DEF)

Benfica---Espanyol

Ganso (BRA,MF.)

Santos---Porto

Sulley Ali Muntari (GHA,MF.)

Internazionale---Milan

Filippo Inzaghi (ITA,CF)

Milan---Lazio

Keiszuke Honda (JAP,MF.)

Cszka Moszkva---Lazio

Fernando Belluschi (ARG,MF.)

Porto---Genoa

So in Polish: "Kogo to kurwa obchodzi?" :D

@The_Special_One: DiaLoL? :LMAO: Damn, Djalo is a free agent? Why? He was such a good winger/fast forward...

Yannick Djaló, commonly known as Yannick DjaLOL, was set to make a move to Nice in the last day of the Summer transfer window. However, and according to FIFA, the deal have failed because Nice didn't send his documentation at time so the French team decided to release him. However, Sporting claims that Djalo doesn't belong to them anymore and they will ask Nice to pay his price. That's why he became a free agent. It seems that no one wants him besides Benfica! :LOL:

This guy is married with a famous Portuguese singer/actress/socialite called Luciana Abreu. Djalo has become a kind of a rockstar in Portugal. All they do know is appearing on TV at cheap shows and making babies (seriously, they have a 1-year-old baby but his wife is already pregnant! :CONFUSE:) Another interesting fact about the baby. She's called Lyonce Viiktória, a very very weird name for Portuguese standards. They have explained why they picked this name. So "L" is from Luciana, "y" is from Yannick, and "once" from Beyonce, their favourite singer. :LOL: Oh, and Viiktória represents the victory of their love! :P

Aleksandr Hleb (Barcelona) --> Olympiakos
Kazim Richards (Galatasaray) --> Olympiakos

Aleksandr Hleb has reached an agreement with our team, but there is still a problem as we must a release a foreign player.
Kazim Richards is like 98% sure.

Arshavin -> Anzhi

Ok i got it that they could convince Etoo about Russia / Dagestan that is a good choice but Andrej came from there he know whats up in the PL :D

Thiago Motta -> PSG

only medical left for Zamora to complete the QPR move

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom