Pozuelo (Real Betis)-> Arsenal
Kuzmanovic (Stuttgart)-> A.C. Milan
Kuzmanovic (Stuttgart)-> Juventus
Ederson (Lyon)-> Lazio
Holman (AZ Alkmaar)-> Aston Villa
Lloris (Lyon)-> Manchester United
Debuchy (Lille)-> Manchester United
Hazard (Liller)-> Manchester United

1.3 billion euros debts in lag liga in total - but who cares ?!?!
antoher 58 millions to be spent without having the money.
i wonder who will pay the bill in the end.

other countrys who will send money to Spain to save them :RANT:

1.3 billion euros debts in lag liga in total - but who cares ?!?!
antoher 58 millions to be spent without having the money.
i wonder who will pay the bill in the end.

BArça is -44 in transfers, 0 to estate
Madrid same.

the problem is valencia, atletico madrid...with 324 millions of debt to estate

BArça is -44 in transfers, 0 to estate
Madrid same.

the problem is valencia, atletico madrid...with 324 millions of debt to estate

but it's not just debts to estate - there are also huge debts besides those at all...
it's ridculous if you you are looking at the transfers knowing that those clubs actually don't have the money, but nevertheless hundreds of million euros were spent for high-value transfers.

ok, but this is OT at all... :D

but it's not just debts to estate - there are also huge debts besides those at all...
it's ridculous if you you are looking at the transfers knowing that those clubs actually don't have the money, but nevertheless hundreds of million euros were spent for high-value transfers.

ok, but this is OT at all... :D

barça only is -44 millions, 3 years ago was -130..every year is less
payments are for months or years..there is a contract...no is a debt...

Barça and RM win millions every year,money of Tv,shirts,Titles...

the outrageous is of Atletico madrid or valencia that her debt is around 300-400 millions and in the case of ATM , they continue signed high tranfers..falcao..etc..

sorry for my english

You exaggerating in case of Atletico Madrid - their debt is now about 190 million Euros, not 300 - 400... They continue to sign high transfers like Falcao, Arda, because they want to pay the debt by selling shirts and winning trophies... You didn't mention that they won Europa League and sell stars like Aguero and Forlan... Get your facts straight and don't insult the other teams' fans. Barca HAS the debt, as well as Real and you cannot say that they don't take the part in all La Liga's debt. A little dose of subjectivism is needed from your side. Let's end the OT!

You exaggerating in case of Atletico Madrid - their debt is now about 190 million Euros, not 300 - 400... They continue to sign high transfers like Falcao, Arda, because they want to pay the debt by selling shirts and winning trophies... You didn't mention that they won Europa League and sell stars like Aguero and Forlan... Get your facts straight and don't insult the other teams' fans. Barca HAS the debt, as well as Real and you cannot say that they don't take the part in all La Liga's debt. A little dose of subjectivism is needed from your side. Let's end the OT!

I say "Atletico Madrid and valencia" no ATM only...

@Cristiano Rossinho i think it´s not OT if it´s speculations about transfers, i like to read some new stuff i didn´t know for example.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom