Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, some media have such information, Galatasaray appreciated he from 12 to 13.5 million pounds. Possibility of leaving Arshavin is supported by the fact that in the summer to join Arsenal Ivorian footballer Gervinho, who will play the same position as Arshavin. The truth will be a pity if this happens.

Mustafa Amini (Central Cost Mariners) ---> Borussia Dortmund
Almost official.
amini-1309789006.jpg

Fabio Coentrao (Benfica) ---> Real Madrid

The source is goal.com but it really seems that things are getting serious.

No, Lorik is a great player playing with a big heart, also his dad is a big fan of GS and so he is, he's not technically gifted but he isn't supposed to do everything anyway. If the team would have been decent, he would definitely shine in midfield with his endless battles. Galatasaray's shit squad doesn't deserve to play together with him. I too hope he will leave, for the sake of his career.

yes thats it , and today hes father confirm that he talk yesterday with President of Lazio and Director Igli Tare (who is Albanian and one reason more for get Cana to Lazio more easy) the contract will be 5 years and he'll get 1.5 m for year + bonus , for this he dont travel also with other part of Galata team

im happy hes moving on better Level that Turkey !

Cana is not as good to play voor Galatasaray. I hope he will leave.

just to for your information Cana was in Marseille and Captain and there where players like Nasri or Ribery and many more but CAPTAIN was Cana not coz he was older one ;)

after hes transfer he went to Sunderland and play there ALSO captain so if its not good player then will be in bench not CAPTAIN

I think he was big wrong to go in turkey coz there o only players after are "SPEND" like Roberto Carlos , Kewell , Baros etc. and Cana was in his best moments of Carer and your right hes not right for Galata he merit to be more Premier League or Serie A its great ;)

Don't forget, he played for Marseille's rivals, PSG before that! And was captain there too! ;)

Cana is a great player and Lazio have pulled off great purchase!

And they want Tevez too.

p.s. Pellegrini renewed contract for extra 2 years so will be there till 2015 now!

Barcelona plan €50m bid for Tottenham's Gareth Bale

Manchester City reach agreement with Arsenal over £22m deal for Samir Nasri

Alex Witsel (Standard Liége) → SL Benfica (10M€)
Danilo (Santos) → SL Benfica (10M€)

I don't know why Benfica wants one of those players. :CONFUSE:

Alex (Chelsea) ---> Bayern Munchen
after yesterday fail to get Boateng, Alex is now first target for Bayern defense.
French media say that deal is near, about 10mil

Alex Witsel (Standard Liége) → SL Benfica (10M€)
Danilo (Santos) → SL Benfica (10M€)

I don't know why Benfica wants one of those players. :CONFUSE:

Dunno about Witsel but Danilo is amazing, NTeam potential caliber... ull be surprized by him, imo he will be better than Ramires.

At only 19years old he started as a full back for America-MG but they notice that he was too good for that and moved him to the midfield at Santos(he can play RM or CM with lots of quality)

He is one of my big bets for the 2014 WC Selecao.

Trust me, this one is a special one.

Scored the Libertadores title goal for Santos:
YouTube - Gol de Danilo Santos x Peñarol - Taça Libertadores 2011 - 2x1

Thanks for the info brunnoce. I saw the Peñarol one and he seemed class in that game. I don't have any doubt about his quality, my question is, why Benfica need such type of player when we have Maxi Pereira as a RB and Enzo Pérez in the right wing? We used to play in a 4-4-2 formation with a diamond in the midfield. So, assuming both Danilo and Witsel are mainly CM, we simply don't have any spot for them in the team.

By the way my friend, what do you think about Alex Sandro? We've been linked with several LBs recently after Coentrão's exit. Ansaldi, Rojo and Drenthe are some of them.

Oh, almost forgot, we are looking at another Standard player, Eliaquim Mangala. Don't have a clue about him.

Cissé (Panatinaikos) → SS Lázio
Martin (Sochaux) → Borussia Dortmund
Rodallega (Wigan) → Arsenal
Hutton (Tottenham) → Aston Villa
Witsel (Standard Liège) → Blackburn

Andre, Witsel can play as CMF, AMF, RMF. The past season hewas the best player in the Jupiler League. This certainly isn't the strongest league, but the fact that he was was the best player in a league with both Lukaku and De Bruyne (both wanted by Chelsea) does mean something. On the other hand, Witsel can't tackle. He has had a few red cards for horror tackles. He not a mean player, but he simply can't tackle good enough. I see in the post above this one that Blackburn wants Witsel. Well, i'm not sure if he's good enough for Benfica, but he is certainly too good to play for Blackburn.

Mangala is a talented player who still makes lots of mistakes. I think he will stay a promising player for a very long time. I don't think he has a professional Attitude.

Last edited:
Very informative and useful post gerd. Thanks a lot my friend. In fact, I've been following all the fuzz about Lukaku, who I thought he was the best player in Jupiler League, but I know little about Witsel, De Bruyne and that young keeper followed by Chelsea, Courtois I guess. It seems to be that European press, in general, forgets that there are other interesting players in Belgium behind the Anderlecht striker. If Benfica snaps Witsel I think he will be great for us, according to you. In fact, both you and brunnoce made great reports about Witsel and Danilo respectively, I'm sure they are top material. Some sources are saying that if Witsel comes in then probably Aimar will anticipate is return to River. I don't have a clue about how will Jorge Jesus manage to build the team.

About Mangala, it's been said that the french young defender, or any other, only will come if Luisão eventually goes now or in January. After Garay signing, CB department isn't top concern any more.

By the way, I read that Belgacom has acquired Portuguese League TV rights for next season. I hope you see and enjoy a few games of us.

Thanks for the nice words Andre. Unfortunately we don't have Belgacom distribution, we have Telentet which has the Belgian competition from next season on...would have loved to see Portugese football, because i love your football...

You mention Courtois, well of course he is our biggest talent, but he is of course a GK. If people like Michel Preudhomme say that Courtois already is among the top 3 GK's in the world...then he must be something special. I've been a GK myself too and i must say that i've never seen a better GK at this young age...never. Of course it remains to be seen if Courtois will make the final step to become more than a fantastic young keeper...but (and this will haunt me in the future) i'm convinced this young man could become the world's best GK...

Thanks for the info brunnoce. I saw the Peñarol one and he seemed class in that game. I don't have any doubt about his quality, my question is, why Benfica need such type of player when we have Maxi Pereira as a RB and Enzo Pérez in the right wing? We used to play in a 4-4-2 formation with a diamond in the midfield. So, assuming both Danilo and Witsel are mainly CM, we simply don't have any spot for them in the team.

By the way my friend, what do you think about Alex Sandro? We've been linked with several LBs recently after Coentrão's exit. Ansaldi, Rojo and Drenthe are some of them.

Oh, almost forgot, we are looking at another Standard player, Eliaquim Mangala. Don't have a clue about him.

Alex Sandro is another "menino da vila", great potentical, young.. typical Brazilian full back(good on attack, bad on defense)...

Danilo has a lot more potential imo though. ;)

Thanks for the nice words Andre. Unfortunately we don't have Belgacom distribution, we have Telentet which has the Belgian competition from next season on...would have loved to see Portugese football, because i love your football...

You mention Courtois, well of course he is our biggest talent, but he is of course a GK. If people like Michel Preudhomme say that Courtois already is among the top 3 GK's in the world...then he must be something special. I've been a GK myself too and i must say that i've never seen a better GK at this young age...never. Of course it remains to be seen if Courtois will make the final step to become more than a fantastic young keeper...but (and this will haunt me in the future) i'm convinced this young man could become the world's best GK...

Ive heard some great things about Courtois too.. is there any rumor of him leaving Belgium for a bigger league? (Ita, Spa, Ger, Eng)?

cheers

I've just searched a bit more of Courtois and I found that Spurs are also after him. In my opinion, Spurs would be better for him instead Chelsea because I fear the kid won't have minutes enough to show his talents in a team who has a World Class keeper like Petr Cech (despite I think he wasn't the same after that horrible injury). Spurs would be perfect although I believe that this is just media speculation, they already signed Brad Friedel this season (non sense move in my humble opinion).

Funny, I don't remember him when Porto faced Genk in Europa League but I keep in mind Vossen pretty well. He was class that time. Belgium has a truly gold generation of players growing up (I had 3 of them once in my Malaga FM save - Lukaku, Witsel and Hazard :P).

I'd love to have him backing up Gomes and eventually taking over but then we signed that 40 year old on a two year deal...

Courtois will stay another year in Genk probably.
Offenheim are after him, but he would anly be third GK there...

PS: loosing Courtois would not be a drama for Genk because their young second GK is considered the second best young GK in Belgium (Casteels).

André, there is a golden generation of Belgium football players, but so far they haven't proven alot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom