Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, apparently PSG has turned down the offer owing to the doping scandal that involved Ochoa.

yeah, I think that's what happened.

anyway, I guess that playing for Ajaccio will give hima a chance to shine as their defense must be rubbish.

by facing shots all day long, he'll make 5 or so terrific saves a match, so bigger clubs might notice him!

Cicero (Wolfsburg) and Marcelo Cañete, a Boca Juniors' player on loan to Universidad Catolica (Chile) > São Paulo

Apparently, Wolfsburg has released Cicero, so it will be a free transfer.

I think Cana will be a very good player for Lazio. He just seems like the kind of guy they need to support Ledesma and Hernanes.

love Cana and i think he wrong to go to Galata cant understand why one player (captain) of sunderland have to move to Turkey team ? hope he move to serie a or back to EPL next season !

No, Lorik is a great player playing with a big heart, also his dad is a big fan of GS and so he is, he's not technically gifted but he isn't supposed to do everything anyway. If the team would have been decent, he would definitely shine in midfield with his endless battles. Galatasaray's shit squad doesn't deserve to play together with him. I too hope he will leave, for the sake of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom