Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all Courtois will be loaned out to Genk and then to an English club.
Yes Cech is still good, but i doubt he has ten more years in him.

And to conclude; something very controversial: i think Courtois is already better than Cech. He hasn't proven himself, but here in Belgium we have a certain tradition of good GK and everybody agrees that Courtois is the biggest talent ever. This will haunt me (Murphy's Law) but i sincerely think Courtois will become the best GK in the world. Nobody here in Belgium understands why our nationale coach still prefers Simon Mignolet (who is very good too, but nowhere near Courtois)...

Always just Turkey, Turkey, Turkey.....
Last season, all french players were marked as they are going to some Turkey club (Galatasaray, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Bursaspor, Trabzonspor.... -.-)

Emir Spahić (Montpellier)---> Dinamo Zagreb

Criscito (Genoa) ---> Zenit SPb

Hmm, cool. It's almost official. :)

Supid italians!!
You can write him off as a player!Destroying his career!
Big examples what happens with italians in Russia:Rosina,Bocchetti.
If this happens i will be very sad.I like both Criscito and Bocchetti i was thinkig that they might sign for a club like Napoli!

Friends, I think every league should be respected. League in Russia may not like (I do not like Russian League), but respected hear it. I mean I do not like unnecessary.

Friends, I think every league should be respected. League in Russia may not like (I do not like Russian League), but respected hear it. I mean I do not like unnecessary.

I respect Russian League!But transfers like this just dont work out well at the end!

Russian league is better each year, look at the teams + transfers tey make..

Turkey league the same..slowly making it´s way up..

Russia have MONEY, for 2018 world cup they have amazing stadiums + their teams have long TRADITION..., great SUPPORT, only in Moscow you have 4 TOP teams that are in europe competition like CL and EL, then you have Zenit, a TOP european team.. in one of most beautifull city in whole Europe...

some of you might have that Russia image from past years but it´s not right..

Russia already created a hockey league that is competing with NHL..there will be time their football league will be among top 5 or 4 leagues in world..

not every team in russia is super rich, some pretend they are and then they get exterminated like FC moscow.. even the rich russian clubs still cant compare with the money in england and spain. also portugal just passed them in the coefficient so i think there getting worse

i'll add
marko marin (Bremen --> Man City)

A. Guardado (Deportivo) -> Lyon/Marseille

i'd love tgo see him at OM, as it's one of my fav clubs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom