Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not every team in russia is super rich, some pretend they are and then they get exterminated like FC moscow.. even the rich russian clubs still cant compare with the money in england and spain. also portugal just passed them in the coefficient so i think there getting worse

i'll add
marko marin (Bremen --> Man City)

That's because Portuguese teams have smart business men and good scout departments. Buy cheap, sell expensive. We don't have the money but he do have the intelligence and good technical staff.

Gervinho (Lille) ---> Arsenal
Dmitri Payet (St. Etienne) ---> Lille

This would make sense. Payet to replace him. I can see this happening. Good deals to benefit of everyone all around.

De Gea is having his medical at United right now, apparently.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11667_7007545,00.html

article-2008637-0CC1A6D300000578-743_634x389.jpg

article-2008637-0CC198D500000578-516_634x427.jpg

What is all that about?! Can't work out the whole attempt at secrecy...

Also, Nani himself has rubbished the above rumour about him leaving United.

Santos' president told in a interview that those 5 clubs declared interest in paying 45mil euros for Neymar (Santos doesn't want to sold him, it's the penalty for termination of contract)

Would be a disgrace to see Neymar going to Anzhi.. i really hope that doesnt happen...

Imo he would do best at Barcelona evan in a rotation/bench role for a start, its a lot easier to perform in the best formed team in the world, and they wouldnt rush him to be "the one" for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom