Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raphaël Varane (RC Lens) ---> Manchester United or Real Madrid
Alou Diarra (Girondins de Bordeaux) ---> Olympique de Marseille

Last edited:
I dont know what posision and in place of who gonna play ? or he will be in bench and finish maybe like hleb ?

pedro-villa

in firts time alexis is in bench,obviously..
but, injures,rotation, differents match (cup,league,champions)
there are time for all...

villa-afellay
messi-??
pedro-alexis

cesc-rossi-alexis...alls in this moment is for bench...

but alexis have potential for be in 11 i think...

imo Alexis is not better than Pedro from what i have seen..

and Barca don´t have Rossi yet, neither Alexis..it´s better to wait..

what is sure he would have more playing time in different club..

Alexis is better than Pedro for 100000 reasons !

are you sure?

pedro is champion of worldcup, champions league..

3 years ago pedro was in barça B playin in third division spanish...

pedro scored in all important match of barça...in alls..

pedro is better than very much player of the world....

individual overrating again...every player with good skills can play as god in good system, as much as he could fail in bad system..

football is team game, Sanchez could shine at Barca, but he is equaly talented as most of their players..and there can be only 11 starting.. 3 attack players in barca system..so i think they need to rotate even more to satisfy all their players.

"Rotate even more"

Ask any Barcelona fan and he will tell you that Barcelona did not rotate enough because there is a quality gap between the first eleven and (part of) the bench. I think Sanchez will be more than welcome...

individual overrating again...every player with good skills can play as god in good system, as much as he could fail in bad system..

football is team game, Sanchez could shine at Barca, but he is equaly talented as most of their players..and there can be only 11 starting.. 3 attack players in barca system..so i think they need to rotate even more to satisfy all their players.

Pipa, he didn't even prove himself in Barcelona yet, how can you compare them as a team player? We can only compare them individually and individually Alexis Sanchez is way better than Pedro. if he wouldn't be a Barça player, we'd never compare them anyway. plus, did it exclude Ibrahimovic from top players to have failed somewhat in Barça system? second, Pedro is a product of La Masia if I'm not wrong and spent more or less six years with Barça, however, you try to compare him with a player who didn't even spend one day with Barça. it sounds senseless to me.

it's not individual overrating. it's just you who overrates Barça players. I remember you've also said Pique is far away of the likes of Vidic. just 'cuz they fit this system doesn't make them better than rest of the world. it's nothing but a matter of style. some players lead their teams and some players are led by their teams. Alexis and Pedro are two different players by this logic and individualism is the only matter we could compare them by at the moment.

"Rotate even more"

Ask any Barcelona fan and he will tell you that Barcelona did not rotate enough because there is a quality gap between the first eleven and (part of) the bench. I think Sanchez will be more than welcome...

+1

Celtic linked with £1m move for Germinal Beerschot midfielder Victor Wanyama.

Gerd - Do you know anything on this kid?

FD

Wanyama: started strong with GBA (i think 2 seasons ago) but he played for a club in deep crisis where everything went wrong. He went down under with the rest of the team...had to ply his trade in very difficult circumstances...i think he could be a good player.

Pipa, he didn't even prove himself in Barcelona yet, how can you compare them as a team player? We can only compare them individually and individually Alexis Sanchez is way better than Pedro. if he wouldn't be a Barça player, we'd never compare them anyway. plus, did it exclude Ibrahimovic from top players to have failed somewhat in Barça system? second, Pedro is a product of La Masia if I'm not wrong and spent more or less six years with Barça, however, you try to compare him with a player who didn't even spend one day with Barça. it sounds senseless to me.

it's not individual overrating. it's just you who overrates Barça players. I remember you've also said Pique is far away of the likes of Vidic. just 'cuz they fit this system doesn't make them better than rest of the world. it's nothing but a matter of style. some players lead their teams and some players are led by their teams. Alexis and Pedro are two different players by this logic and individualism is the only matter we could compare them by at the moment.

how can you tell? did Pedro played in Udinese to prove the oposite? What does a player alone in football match? What is the meaning of being better...to make your team win or to make yourself look better but without effect... many other questions

About what i said of Pique, it´s not becouse where he playes..it´s becouse how he playes, how he reads the game, how he moves on field etc..

i don´t think Sanchez is bad player..he has to prove himself though, Pedro proved himself behind Thierry Henry and made him leave the club basicly..

Thibaut Courtois (Racing Genk) --> Chelsea

A fantastic young GK, according to PReudhomme now already the best Belgian GK ever...he is only 18 years old.

Thibaut Courtois (Racing Genk) --> Chelsea

A fantastic young GK, according to PReudhomme now already the best Belgian GK ever...he is only 18 years old.
Yes, but not sure what he will remain so for several years, if he goes to Chelsea, because they have already 6 goalkeepers, and he simply will not develop as a player, sitting in a deep reserve, so it's not the best for him choice, he must play and develop. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom