Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it seems like it was a bit confusion in my text :D
It should have written like this:

"Congratulations YOU faggot! Buy some puppies and cars for YOUR girlfriend!
Maybe YOU forgot that YOU ARE 23 years old not 32."

YOU = Dzsudzsák :D I adressed the message to him ofcourse :)

Enzo Pérez (Estudiantes) ---> Benfica (2,4M€ for 50% of his rights)

Almost done. The signature is still missing although a full agreement among clubs and player is in place.

Landreau isn't going anywhere though, is he?

So a weird buy actually. Enyeama is too good to be backup!!
I'm sure that if he shoes his class to LOSC, Landreau will probably, maybe not at the first of the season, become backup ;)

I'm sure that if he shoes his class to LOSC, Landreau will probably, maybe not at the first of the season, become backup ;)

I doubt it.

He's good but no better than Landreau and the fact that Mickael is French and already used to team, league, culture will make it even harder for Vincent.

Both are very good keepers but one in home country and already settled, other one completely new and having to adapt.

But who knows maybe Landreau is leaving?? I haven't heard anything though.... this is weird transfer. Surely, a very good keeper like Enyeama can find a club that he will be #1 at! If he had moved to Paris for example (They bought Douchez instead now), he could've been #1!

I don't really get this transfer... I'm very surprised and don't quite understand it. Probably something is behind scenes that we don't know that would make this make sense.

I doubt it.

He's good but no better than Landreau and the fact that Mickael is French and already used to team, league, culture will make it even harder for Vincent.

Both are very good keepers but one in home country and already settled, other one completely new and having to adapt.

But who knows maybe Landreau is leaving?? I haven't heard anything though.... this is weird transfer. Surely, a very good keeper like Enyeama can find a club that he will be #1 at! If he had moved to Paris for example (They bought Douchez instead now), he could've been #1!

I don't really get this transfer... I'm very surprised and don't quite understand it. Probably something is behind scenes that we don't know that would make this make sense.
Yeah I understand what you said but IMO Landreau will probably leave in the mercato he's getting old although he's very good ;)

Maybe but for a GK, he's not old. He could play another 7 years at least. Look at Coupet and van der Sar etc. And he's a professional guy and a good athlete so I expect him to stay in shape.

A while ago there was a discussion about French goalkeeper. I rate Landreau much higher than Lama and Barthez who were mentioned as great goalkeepers in that thread.
I never understood why Landreau hasn't played more for France.

Steven Defour > Genoa
Alex Witsel > Milan
Artur Vidal > Napoli
Wilson Palacios > Napoli
Domenico Criscito > Napoli

Napoli sure are taking the CL seriously. Belgians are popular this year in Italy too.

Emir Spahić (Montpellier) ---> Dinamo Zagreb

Spahić wants to go to Dinamo, but clubs must agree about transfer value.

Lucas (São Paulo) -> Galatasaray

Mate, Lucas has already signed with Chelsea. When he turns 18 then he move to London.

EDIT: Perhaps you were talking about Lucas Moura Silva, currently playing in the first team, while I was talking about Lucas Piazon, under17 player.

Last edited:
Bruma (Chelsea) -> S.V. Hamburg
Samba (Blackburn) -> Arsenal
Gibson (Manchester United) -> Sunderland
Brown (Manchester United) -> Sunderland
O'Shea (Manchester United) -> Sunderland
N'Zogbia (Wigan) -> Liverpool
Djalo (Sporting Lisboa) -> Everton and Tottenham

The Chilean fella? Thought he was pretty good at the WC 2010. Haven't watched him since though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom