Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maicon Douglas Sisenando (F.C. Internazionale Milano) --> Besiktas JK Istanbul

maicon%20italya.jpg

Last edited:
Michael Mancienne (Chelsea) ---> Hamburg.

He's been there for a medical this afternoon, him arriving at the airport:

00005225004_0.jpg.jpg

yeah, i strugle to imagine what he would do when Mario Gomez runns towards him...

anyway..another speculation, Joey Barton to Liverpool FC from Newcastle..

dude looks like a lady!or a little girl to be exact.another overhyped by the media english player bites the dust....

Looks like Semeneya, the South African gold medallist.

Renan (Avaí) ---> Corinthians

Almost official. Avaí president told that things are almost done. Corinthians is waiting to sign some papers. Very good transfer indeed.

Personally i don't believe a damn about Ronaldo and City.

But i must say i would find this very funny. I think i know one person who would immediately change his avatar...
:ROLL:
Only just noticed this. Typical gerd post with your cheap personal attacks on me. I understand you're probably older than me, so start acting like it. I used to think you just had a different view or opinion. Now I think you're just an embarrassment.

Fact is you did changed your avatar, which makes it even more funny.
Stop acting like a spoiled brat, what i did is called mild humour and not a personal attack.
But now that i know that you can't handle it, i will stop...we are not playing in the same league. That is not a drama these things happen.

Sławomir Peszko --> Wisła Kraków
He didn't sign new contract with Koln, so it's possible that he'll join Wisła.

So are Malaga rich now? They trying to build a very decent team it seems.

Fabio Borini (Swansea - on loan from Chelsea) ---> Parma
http://www.fcparma.com/stagione/archivio-primo-piano/8772-intervista-di-preiti-sul-mercato.html
Veniamo al futuro, c'è già qualche sorpresina nel cassetto per la prossima stagione?
"Noi siamo sempre attenti su tutto, come dicevamo nel discorso dei giovani nei quali può rientrare tranquillamente il nome di Borini, un calciatore della Nazionale Under 21 che il prossimo anno probabilmente può giocare nel Parma.

it would be a free transfer for him..
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13614689.stm

So are Malaga rich now? They trying to build a very decent team it seems.

Their current owner is a Qatari guy. They are after Toulalan, Lucho and Pastore as well.

Talking about money, the Qatar Investment Authority group has bought 70% of Paris Saint-Germain and they are planning to offer 13,5M€ for Berbatov, according to "Daily Mail".

Last edited:
Why is it that those sort of clubs always attract older players or players who had a couple od bad seasons behind them.
I'm pretty sure that Pastore (who is still on his way up) will not end up with Malaga.

Yeah Pastore will not leave for Malaga but they go after the other players because their clubs are willing to sell for cheap and these players can attract some others later. Seems like the owner is not willing to spend crazy, maybe not now.

Anyway, Witsel(Standard Liège)---> AC Milan

Braida was scouting him yesterday and reports say he wasn't impressed. He is also said to have some attitude problems.

Witsel played well until he missed a penalty that should have decided the match.
I never heard that he has had attitude problems. I'm not sure Milan is the perfect team for him (or otherwise: that Witsel is already good enough for Milan). He would play for teams like Napoli or Udinese as his next step up.

So Galliani said he is in negotiations for Witsel. I dont get it. We already have Emanuelson in that position. We must find a starter not a backup for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom