Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, if you think Tottenham get Van der Vaart for that..

but he´s younger and could fit in our squad..

Canales (Real Madrid) -> Villarreal
Rossi (Villarreal) -> Barcelona
Sergio Agüero (Atletico Madrid) -> Real Madrid
Negredo (Sevilla) -> Real Madrid

So with Forlan and Aguero shipping out surely Atletico will want to make some good signings.

Fabio Coentrao told Portuguese Newspaper "Correio de Manha"

"Real Madrid are going to Represent me in 22nd June"

Real Madrid will pay 25 million euros + CB Ezequiel Garay

why i read this too !

According to reports in the Correio da Manh, Liverpool has reached 25 million pounds agreement with Benfican for the price of transfer to Anfield Coentraos

Sergio Kun Aguero informed yesterday on his site, that he leave Atletico in this transfer window. He also thanked all the club, supporters and told that he should start new chapter in his life. Let the Aguero's transfer saga begin!

rgGTQJV8je.jpg

Pastore -------> fc Barcelona

President of Palermo " I see Pastore in Barça playing with messi...If pastore go out...i think only go to barça"

He's going to Madrid (when I say Madrid I mean the REAL Madrid team). He recently bought an house in the neighbourhood of Ronaldo, Carvalho and Mourinho. So a guy who is expected to leave town don't buy an house in the mid-time.

how do you know he bought the house there?
According to “Marca” News, has published a statement and intends to transfer to switch Atletico Madrid star Sergio Aguero, who last week bought a full house, this villa is located in Madrid, Alarcon regions, Sergio Aguero new home next, C Ronaldo, Jose Mourinho, Kaka, Benzema other person has a luxury home. It is reported that the total value of Sergio Aguero’s home about 470 million euros.

;)

so if he bought this house, he can go to holydays there :D since i refuse to belive he would be so stupid and join RM from Atletico..

i doubt even Atletico would sell him to their main rival..

Wasn't marca the paper who photoshopped a Barcelona off-side?
Don't believe a damn about what's in that paper...

well, the thing is Kenny Dalglish want´s to build a team, and we desperately need depth.. if he´s over-rated that´s second thing.. If he can fit in our system, and if the coach think he can make it then there is no better opinion for 7 mil. pounds..

well, the thing is Kenny Dalglish want´s to build a team, and we desperately need depth.. if he´s over-rated that´s second thing.. If he can fit in our system, and if the coach think he can make it then there is no better opinion for 7 mil. pounds..

actually there'slenty im sure.jan vertonghen for one.anyways...

juan mata(valencia)>liverpool 18mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom