Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let´s say your parents tell you tomorow you have grandfather that came to Albania from Guadalupe...and your half of Family - Grandfathers other brothers and sisters you never saw live there..And you can represent both Albania and Guadalupe..

well if my name is "bruce lee park" and i look like one chinese from face how the fuck i can say im albanian ??? (no ofence for chinese ppl)

agree PLF, this comes to the basic question..

if people are what they are becouse of their ancestors, or becouse where they live and are raised...

this are fundamental questions and you got it right, it´s 50/50

and certainly not the right thread or forum to discouse this..

well if my name is "bruce lee park" and i look like one chinese from face how the fuck i can say im albanian ??? (no ofence for chinese ppl)

it´s not about the name mate, it´s about the things you experience everyday and everything that forms your mind since your begginings, since you were born..It´s not about how Ozil looks, or how his name is speled, it´s about his mind and his feeling.. if Turkey is the country his grandfather is from, not even his parents, he certainly has no feelings what so ever except this fact that he knows it, towards to Turkey.. why on earth should he represent them?

If he feels like German, talks like German, was born in Germany...he is all but Turk in his own feelings.. he knows his grandparents came from Turkey, and i think that´s where it ends for him...

Calling him Turk, is like calling Obama Kenyan...becouse his father was born there.

btw, i could give name bruce lee also to my kid if i wanted..

and talking about races among people in 21st century is out of place..

i hope we continue with speculations transfer thread.

Last edited:
Douglas Maicon (Internazionale), is being remembered with Turkish club Besiktas in Istanbul.
The probability of the transfer, is seen as 80%.
Besiktas will play 100% for Forlan.

would be interesting to see Forlan in Besiktas.. but that would maybe mean other stars moving out...?

i heard Atletico are after Quaresma ..

also that Guti is on his way to MLS?

According to a dutch newspaper (algemeen dagblad) liverpool has concrete interest in Jan Vertonghen.

According to the Belgian papers Manchester City has concrete interest in Jan Vertonghen and Axel Witsel.

IMO Vertonghen is the best Belgian player and it would be a shame if he would go to Manchester City. Liverpool would be a fantastic team for him.

agree..we need exactly this type of player...

he could be straight CB opinion with Skrtel/Agger as partner..

he could also wear n.6, after Aurelio will go...

hope this will happend.. :)

Manuel Neuer (Schalke) -> Bayern Munich
chance: 95%
is nearly perfect, announcement after german cup final (Schalke vs Duisburg), 19M € + 7M € (3 for league title, 4 for CL title)

Nils Petersen (Cottbus) -> Bayern Munich
chance: 95%
Is nearly perfect, too. Young striker, 2,5M € - 2,8M €

Fabio Coentrao (Benfica) -> Bayern Munich
chance: 65%
goal.com wrote about an meeting in Munich yesterday to deal the transfer fee. I think it will be 25M €.

There are rumours, and I wouldnt put too much credence in it at the moment, that Man City will offer Xavi £700,000 a week and Barca will then buy Fabregas. City will also try to sign Ibrahimovic from Barca as part of the deal (he's actually only on loan to Milan).

As I say it seems very unlikely, but in modern football if you throw enough money around anything can happen.

700 000 a week :D FA would go mad i think...

the sallary cap should be considered in future, since clubs like City are ruining football..and competition.

Where do they come up with these figures?

That's almost Tom Cruise type figures.

Eden Hazard (Lille) ---> Inter Milan

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

Highly improbable.
I think there is actually a big chance that Hazard stays one more season with Lille.

There are two possible reasons:

1 If Lille plays CL
2 his younger brother will be playing for Lille (the third of the Hazard brothers) and Hazard himself has said that this might be a major reason to stay with Lille.

PS: to all these clubs who are after Hazard, Eden is currently is not a starting player for Belgium. The player that holds him on the bench is Nacer Chadli of Twente. He is 21 years old, also very good and will be much cheaper...

He's not always as good as against Milan...but yes he has all to become a great player. And who knows under a good coach...

well, i think he was best Spurs player together with Modric against Liverpool..

he can be world´s best midfielder soon.. he surprised me as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom