Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see him at Bernabeu, Sina. Honestly, I just think that Real Madrid is lacking a piece at the 6 position and Sahin would eventually fit perfectly there. Obviously, and if Real want to throw their money way, Cesc Fabregas would be the first and the better choice. However, if they opt for Sahin, Real Madrid will have a cheaper and promising player for the upcoming years.

Who would sit out for him to play though? Khedira? Alonso? Ozil?

I think Real's already packed with talent. Pretty much everywhere. I'm very happy with the squad. Minimal investments needed really... just a case of keeping what you DO have and more stability which will happen in 2nd season as Mourinho likes to suggest so often and I believe to be correct.

Agree with everything you said. These are basically my thoughts about the team.

I was planing this:

Alonso-----Sahin (Cesc for the dreamers)
------Özil------

Khedira is a great player but I think Real Madrid needs more a pacer model like Sahin, Schweinsteiger or Cesc. Do you understand what I mean? Current roster is pretty solid though we just need to create identity.

Because he's INCREDIBLE!! :P

@TSO, not sure what you mean by 'pacer model' amigo. ??

And I love Sahin but I don't really agree. I mean Khedira is a good player and will be a LOT better next year. Better than Sahin will be in his first year in La Liga and having to make some adjustments and language skills, etc. Plus when Khedira doesn't play there, you have Lass who showed again just how valuable he is today. If you want a playmaker type of guy, I Think Alonso can do enough of that and then you have guys like Ozil who can share that responsibility with him from a more advanced position.

So at the end, I think with a player like Nuri or Cesc's quality, sure, every team in the world could use them and find a way.... but Real don't really need him. They're good with what they already have.

Madrid need midfield balance and stabile defence..

they imo lack top CB + top DM...

then they could play this diamond in midfield as first choice..

--------DM --------

Alonso ---- Khedira

------- Ozil ------

I think Arbeloa and Pepe is not on the level of Real Madrid. They need more quality defenders like Carvalho, Murinho should buy Samuel, Terry,...or other players he worked with or some new ones like Van Der Wiel.

Because he's INCREDIBLE!! :P

@TSO, not sure what you mean by 'pacer model' amigo. ??

Oh sorry friend, maybe I've just invented a new expression. :P It's pretty much what you sort out when you talked about the playmaker type of guy, using his pace and tempo to run the game. Yes, you have good points in there, maybe is just me but Khedira didn't impress in his first year (as you said, it is his first year perhaps he will improve coz the guy was fantastic in Bundesliga).

Why is Hulk linked to Milan? I really don't get it!

The guy is BEASTING big time!!! Are you imagining Robinho, Ganso, Hulk and Ibra all together? That gonna be tremendous!

they imo lack top CB + top DM...

Not sure about the DMF, I prefer the "doble-pivot" modern scheme (like German NT for e.g.). However I agree with you when you pointed the CB spot. I like Pepe (the player, not the behavior) and Carvalho a lot but it seems to me that Real could have improved in this spot last year when we had the chance to take David Luiz (I don't know if he is the best but is surely my favourite one).

I think Arbeloa and Pepe is not on the level of Real Madrid. They need more quality defenders like Carvalho, Murinho should buy Samuel, Terry,...or other players he worked with or some new ones like Van Der Wiel.

This might sound strange but I have to say that Arbeloa is one of my favourite Real Madrid players. Do you know why? Arbeloa is a worker, he may not be a star although he shows an effort and commitment that any other player show. Moreover, he is a very useful player, you can use him as a RB, or as LB or even as CB. When he's called he get the job done. Teams need those type of guys.

Last edited:
Yeah couldn't agree more. Versatile, experienced at this point, good and solid, Arbeloa definitely turned out to be a good player and Pepe though I hate him is a hell of a player. So the real question mark is Raul Albiol who's not getting much love right now and I can understand why after some average performances BUT Raul is a very good player with a huge future! I think him and Pique have similar potential. Difference is, one has nearly fulfilled it now while Raul will do it in the next 2-4 years so at the moment the difference between two seems huge but both have it in them to be great players.

Arbeloa and Pepe are at Real Madrid level and considering their versatility as well, they're very useful!

For me Lassana Diarra is a top class DMF and don't forget you also have your own youth player Granero for CM position and you need at least some Cantera players like Albiol and Granero, so I stick to what I said before and disagree with Paul and Pipa, etc.

This Real Madrid squad is incredibly strong as it is RIGHT NOW and the focus must be on KEEPING what you have rather than bringing anyone new. I don't think they need any more or better or different players, just another year of time to gel and fit all together and become more of Mourinho's team.

p.s. I meant The Incredibly Hulk in case you guys didn't get it. I know.... cheesy.... :P

More news (or allegations) about the Lukaku transfer saga.
Now it seems 100% sure that Lukaku will leave Anderlecht.
All big clubs have shown intrest in Lukaku: Man Utd, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.
According to the media it seems as if it's a match between Liverpool and Chelsea (and not Spurs and City, which was said last week). Liverpool have made the highest transfer bid, but it seems as if Chelsea were the most creative team.

At the moment there are two very good young players in the Belgian competition: Lukaku (Anderlecht) and MF Kevin De Bruyne. Chelsea is inerested in both players, but if they buy De Bruyne he will have to play with their satellite club Vitesse. De Bruyne considers this as a step backwards (which it is, Genk are leaders in the play-offs and have a chance to become champions) and does not want to play for Vitesse. On the other hand Anderlecht is interested in De Bruyne, but has nowhere near enough money...

There are two possibilities.

Either Chelsea buys both Lukaku and De Bruyne, but loans De Bruyne to Anderlecht. Either Chelsea buys Lukaku and pays "too much". With a part of that money Anderlecht can buy De Bruyne but will sell him to Chelsea at a discount price...

Poor Racing Genk.

IMO Kevin De Bruyne is by far the most talented of the two players...At the beginning of the season he was one of the hottest prospects in Europe (also because of the hype surrounding Belgian players), but then he got mononucleosis (Pfeiffer's disease) and was out for months. Now he is reaching his best level again...

looks like Sahin is realy on his way out, since BVB anounced signing of Gundogan, who won´t sit on bench..

will be interesting who will go from Real Madrid..i think one of Kaka/Khedira/Lass

I think Kaka maybe but I can't see others leaving. They all have a part to play except the Brazilian in my opinion who I'm very sad to say is not HALF the player he used to be. :( The guy was the world's best player and one of my fav all-time players but my god.. how the mighty have fallen. :(

Gundogan to BVB was supposed to happen for awhile though... doesn't necessarily mean Sahin is leaving though he probably is.

lucas barrios has given an interview in which he claimed sahin was as good as gone.how reliable that interview was remains to be seen i guess.really hopes he gets alot of game time in madrid.would hate to see his career stagnate...

I don't understand why all these players want to go to Madrid. Most of them never get better at this club... Madrid is a graveyard for promising players.

Players want to go to Madrid beacause Real Madrid Club de Fútbol is the most prestigious club in the World. The question you have to make is: Why does Madrid want all of this guys? Honestly, I can't figure out why, maybe it's just newspapers' speculation, apart of Sahin which seems a done deal.

There are loads of footballers whose careers stagnates when go to big clubs, not only does happens at Bernabeu.

Ozil was bought becouse Kaka was not playing like they wanted.. and he was already proved in Bundesliga + Germany national team, not to mention, the move was step up for him..

i know mostly move to real is step up for all players, but...Sahin will or would be playing Champions league next season...so this title is only half job for him done.. seems strainge as currently i would say he has more chance to shine for himself in europe with BVB than Madrid..but we will see..

Last edited:
I remember Rui Patricio was an amazing youngster goalkeeper for Pes 2010 in ML hope he's too in real life ;)

Patricio seems to have come out of nowhere really. Seems Quieroz may have had something to do with the rumours.

I don't think I've ever seen him play, is he any good?

You have probably seen him when Man Utd face Sporting in CL a few years ago matherto. Well, frankly he isn't top club material yet but I'm sure if he goes to United he's going to become one of best keepers in the World. You just need to be patient and wait while he's developing, IMO Man Utd is the perfect club to do that kind of job. His main weakness is probably the long range shots as he has some positioning problems, an aspect he can easily improve. In spite of the fact that he is a very good keeper with good hands, he's very tall so is very safe in the corners or crosses. You can compare Patrício to De Gea, they are very equal in many aspect although the Portuguese keeper is one step below of the Spaniard. I would recommend you that guy.

Hamit Altintop > Real Madrid

Mesut Özil is playing.
Nuri Sahin will be playing.
Hamit should be next Turkish transfer by Real.

the problem is, özil isnt turkish. hamit will never play for real.

and nuri is more german then turkish.

i think you have big problems in your country :COOL:

Özil isn't Turk but the others are, right?

Anyway, Hamit won't go to Madrid, Real has many CM right now with the additions of Callejón and Sahin.

Tomorrow, Sahin and BVB held a press conference to announce the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom