Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovanovic back to Belgium seems very, very unlikely.
Fellaini will almost certainly stay with Everton.

After yesterday evening:

Neuer: to any big, big club...Ferguson was a privileged witness yesterday. If i was Man Utd i would know which keeper i would want after Van der Sar.

Well United certainly want him i´m sure, it´s just that Neuer prefeurs Bundesliga..and that´s why i think he will move to Bayern.. but we will see..

Yeah like Pipa said, well Sir Alex & Man Utd definitely do want him but I'm pretty certain he's off to Bayern as well. Nothing's set in stone I guess but I think Manuel wants to remain in Germany and will be unveiled as a Bayern signing pretty soon I believe.

apparently Reina has made up his mind, stating in one spanish interview he is happy and won´t go nowhere i guess... the new LFC owners probably convinced him with their summer plans..

Marveaux close to sing for free with LFC

LFC scouts still looking for a good first choice CB..apparently they were watching Dejan Lovren from Lyon, also few days before Phil Jones from Blackburn Rovers..

Doubt Lyon's selling Lovren this summer. Would be very surprised. Unless crazy offer is made which can't be refused which I also doubt.

Their main problem and lack of titles and success in last 3 years has been the CB position after Cris was no longer same quality as before having had big injuries and gotten older and guys like Boumsong weren't reliable and Cacapa left, Anderson injured... FINALLY they found a GOOD nice CB, talented young and impressive... they're not just gonna sell him after 1 season in first-team. If anything with Cris getting older... and having had to play Toulalan one of the world's best DMF's as CB for much of the season, they're still looking to recruit further Central defenders, not get rid of best one. But we'll see....

Last edited:
Balázs Dzsudzsák (PSV) -> Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United, Everton, Newcastle United, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Sunderland, Rangers, Real Madrid, Villarreal, Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Juventus, Lazio, Internazionale, Palermo, Napoli, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Schalke, Lille, Lyon,Benfica, Sporting, Fenerbahce, Dinamo Kijev, CSZKA Moszkva, CFR Kolozsvár.

All of these teams have been mentioned at websites, newspapers etc.
What do you think?

Romelo Lukaku to Man City (he would be foolish to do that) or Spurs (but it seems he's much more inclined to go to City because Kompany plays for that team).

Fábio Coentrão (Benfica) ---> Real Madrid

Source: A Bola

Apparently Luis Filipe Vieira went to Madrid to negotiate with Florentino Perez but them have not reached any agreement about the fee. I really can't understand why Real Madrid is after him or Gareth Bale, they already have Marcelo which is, basically the same type of player as those 2 above.

Balázs Dzsudzsák (PSV) -> Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United, Everton, Newcastle United, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Sunderland, Rangers, Real Madrid, Villarreal, Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Juventus, Lazio, Internazionale, Palermo, Napoli, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Schalke, Lille, Lyon,Benfica, Sporting, Fenerbahce, Dinamo Kijev, CSZKA Moszkva, CFR Kolozsvár.

All of these teams have been mentioned at websites, newspapers etc.
What do you think?

Liverpool FC.

Liverpool FC.

I have not watched L'pool matches for a while but what is your line up today? Kuyt is a winger thats for sure,is Suarez too or he is a striker because Carrol's injury? And what about Maxi and Cole? You have lot of good wingers or side midfielders so i dont know how Dzsudzsák would fit in the team. He has an excellent left foot and he is a great free kick taker by the way...but im not really sure that pool would be the best choice for him.

Maybe MANU would be better by replacing the retiring left footed Giggs.

The main problem is that he is HUNGARIAN...and lets be honest its not a good reference for him. A Brasilian, Swedish, German or Italian player has better chances even if he doesnt have that much skill like Balázs.

Last edited:
apparently Reina has made up his mind, stating in one spanish interview he is happy and won´t go nowhere i guess... the new LFC owners probably convinced him with their summer plans..

The key word in your post is "apparently", I heard that too last January or even last summer when Fernando Torres was in Liverpool but... Well, I don't have to explain how my sentence ends because we all know that story, right?? :P

well there is a BIG differnece on how long Torres can play and how long a GK like Reina could play...Reina i belive has 10 more years in him, he is 28 right now...he´s at peak of his career and for me the best keeper in world, without jokes.. what he did with the always unstable defence of LFC is phenomenal.

Torres has best years behind him, this were before the injury, now he´s 26 and he has few years in him left before he moves back to Atletico, becouse to be honest i don´t see him last for longer..he is obviously quality player but strikers have to score goals... and i belive he needed the switch becouse he wanted to win something more with Chelsea...not as if it happend but we don´t know yet...

Reina can afford to sacrifice himself and give us one more year, i belive the managment knows he is quality keeper.. he´s the third captain already..

I have not watched L'pool matches for a while but what is your line up today? Kuyt is a winger thats for sure,is Suarez too or he is a striker because Carrol's injury? And what about Maxi and Cole? You have lot of good wingers or side midfielders so i dont know how Dzsudzsák would fit in the team. He has an excellent left foot and he is a great free kick taker by the way...but im not really sure that pool would be the best choice for him.

Maybe MANU would be better by replacing the retiring left footed Giggs.

The main problem is that he is HUNGARIAN...and lets be honest its not a good reference for him. A Brasilian, Swedish, German or Italian player has better chances even if he doesnt have that much skill like Balázs.

well i belive you have not watched LFC for long if you say the sentence i had to make bold.. becouse LFC lacks great wings since McManaman...and that´s over 10 years now... we had glimpses of Kewell and Luis Garcia, but we have never had the true wings like other teams..

of all the teams you mentioned.. only few would be step up for Dzudszak...including LFC. and i don´t belive he would move to other club like PSV or move a step down in his career, that would not make sence..

LFC are scouting Dzudszak as well as other wingers like Hazard, Gevinho, Alexis Sanchez and many more...but why i think Balazs will end up with LFC is that PSV won´t play Champions league and therfore he will definetly move in summer, he is best player in league already..

Second, he would have definetly chance to play in first 11 here at Liverpool.. I know our owners wanted Aguero in January, after they secured Suarez to play with Torres.. they wanted attack Suarez --- Torres --- Aguero, but unfortunatelly, Torres requested move, so they needed to act quick and secured Carroll instead of him...with spending about 2 milions... Aguero was wanted also by Chelsea and Tottenham (lol) but he didn´t moved.. He will move in summer i think..

Nevermind...LFC needs wingers, not one but two world class wings... and it depends how Kenny will play the team, what formation...Dzudszak would fit in immediately,on left or right wing..and i would prefeur him over Ashly Young for example.. he is quality player and seems a good lad, something like Kuyt in mentality..

About our other wide players, they are crap, Maxi is ok for squad player, Kuyt will be used as CF more often next season and tbh, he is all but winger, he is a true CF nothing else..and he can be world class on his day... Cole show nothing and will be sold...we have plenty of space for wide players..

About United, even Park is better than any of our wide players, wich give you the answer, they have Nani, Valencia, Park and i belive they will buy someone like Bale or Sanchez or Hazard..becouse they play in CL and have the money for this guys..Giggs retirement i can´t see that soon, look at him playing, he is best United player with Rooney and VdS, untill he retires, they have enough time to think who they buy to replace him..

Last edited:
I refuse to think that Torres has his best years behind him/

And then "even Park": Park is a very, very good player. There are people who only appreciate star players. Believe me, Park is a very usefull player in every big team. It is no coïncidence that Ferguson prefers him in the CL above Nani (who has much more star quality).

i said "even" Park, becouse i always have him in my mind as not starting or substitute player.. i know he is world clas...and usefull... but imo in ideal United lineup i always think of Nani and Valencia as starting players..and i wanted to point out that they have a class player like Park not even starting every game.. compared to LFC where there is no such player right now..

Torres chainged with the pre- wold cup injury imo.. wish him well but for me he is not the same since then..

Has Pappis Cisse been linked with anyone?

I'd love to have him at Spurs.

I just read that Papis Cissé is being followed by Blackburn

On other news, according to MARCA Nuri Sahin have reached an agreement with Real Madrid. They are saying that the transfer will worth 10M€ because he ends contract with BVB in 2012.

EDIT: Sahin has a release clause of 6M€ for Bundesliga teams. Hey Bayern, are you guys sleeping? :SHOCK:

Last edited:
Absolute steal at that price.

I'm going to ignore the Blackburn link and pretend that I didn't read it also.

:LOL: I never saw that Cissé guy but according to your hopes tobi he seems a good player.

Can you confirm me if Diego Alves signed with Valencia? coz he has been linked with Spurs recently in the Brazilian press.

well Sahin would be bargain for Real.. but i much more prefeur him to stay and play CL with BVB..

:LOL: I never saw that Cissé guy but according to your hopes tobi he seems a good player.

Can you confirm me if Diego Alves signed with Valencia? coz he has been linked with Spurs recently in the Brazilian press.

I think he's off to Valencia.

I hope Sahin stays and plays CL with Dortmund too. A move to Real would be wrong move in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom