Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M. Neuer, F. Coentrao, A. Vidal, G. Van der Wiel, J. Boateng, D. Berbatov to Bayern Munchen...

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/87/g...-neuer-vidal-boateng-ilicevic-berbatov-bayern

Neuer & coentrao look nearly complete. :WORSHIP:

berbatov - never. bayern dont need him.

vidal is very good at leverkusen the past and this season, but bayern got in winter luiz gustavo for the same position - and vidal for the bench? to expensive...

boateng is ne first year in manchester, he plays not every match but every second... i think he will go to the first eleven of mancity and not to bayern.

ilicevic is a backup for robbery, technical strong croatian national player - i think bayern will get him. he's cheap and has a high potential.

Hum, I don't think so. There is a strong interest in Coentrão from Bayern but I guess he will go to England (Liverpool or Chelsea).

are you sure? i would be happy of course but i can´t see him prefeur us right now over Bayern... Bayern can afford more to him right now...

His future is so unclear, the only thing I'm 100% sure is that he will move out in the Summer. Destination? England is my bet, don't ask me why but I have a feeling he won't ever be in a Bayern's uniform and the Premier League is a much bigger appetizer by the way. However, if you don't show the money he can easily move to München, they supposedly have the better offer. I also would like to see him playing in AC Milan, I think he would fit perfectly there, but I don't see the Italians paying what Benfica wants.

n522ac.jpg

Arbeloa and Albiol with permission from FIFA to play for England O_o !!!

Hum, I don't think so. There is a strong interest in Coentrão from Bayern but I guess he will go to England (Liverpool or Chelsea).

ok, its boulevardpress... but its a speculation ;)

Coentrao turns his back on United, Chelsea and Liverpool and looks set to join Bayern

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...oks-set-join-Bayern-Munich.html#ixzz1IfezhasW

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...a-Liverpool-looks-set-join-Bayern-Munich.html

I know it's not the best source but it has direct quotes from the player. Good squad signing if true.

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/footb...se-to-agreeing-liverpool-move-102039-22984958

LIVERPOOL are on the brink of agreeing a pre-contract to sign Rennes star Sylvain Marveaux.

The 24-year-old left-sided midfielder is set to move on a free transfer this summer following talks with Kop director of football strategy Damien Comolli.

Marveaux (below) has previously been linked with MANCHESTER UNITED, CHELSEA, WEST HAM and NEWCASTLE.

The France Under-21 international admitted: “I am very close to reaching agreement with Liverpool about joining them next season.”

He has been ruled out of the rest of the French season and general manager Pierre Dreossi has admitted it is unlikely Marveaux will play for Rennes again.

Also on the Merseysiders’ list of possible targets are Seville wideman Diego Perotti and Hamburg’s Holland star Eljero Elia.

The La Liga club have received an enquiry from Liverpool about Perotti, 22, who can operate down either flank but prefers the left.

Argentina international Perotti is under contract until 2015 but could go for around £8million.

Its true that Aston Villa , Bolton and Lazio want Lorik Cana , but this days i read also Milan and Juve have interes for him ... anyone have information about this ?

its almost sure he'll go away from Galata this summer just im waiting where ....

@PIPA I think BIG Reina is going to leave us so we need a new keeper will be great to have Neuer ;)

no chance we sign Neuer...i think he will play either in Bayern or United...or he stayes in Schalke.

What? Have you been interested in Leighton Baines? With all respect to Leighton, I just think Bayern deserve a better player. You will better served with Coentrão coming in.

The dailymail article is totally new to me. I've been told that Coentrão agent is looking to deal with EPL teams, the type of football attracts him the most. I can see why Chelsea and United are being snubbed at this point though, they already have top class LB. So it all comes down to Bayern and Liverpool, and apparently, you are in the pole position right now, at least in what concerns about Benfica demands. Let's see what happens at the end.

About Seedorf, man, I would love to see him at Corinthians! The deal may happen owing to the fact that his wife is Brazilian. Therefore Clarence has already expressed his desire to play in Brazil.

Yea Pipa, I like him too, I wonder why he has just 4 International caps, but in my opinion he isn't CL clubs material. I won't chose him as one of the best 3 LB in the Premier League but he is arguably one of the best English players in his position. To sum up, Bayern should target another man, just my thoughts. By the way, who's the current German National Team LB?

why not? i think he has the quality to play for top 4 english club...Kolarov is not better than him, Clichy is not far better than him as well...even A. Cole don´t think he is that much better...just my opinion...

-current LB of germany i think is Marcel Schmelzer from BVB

Thanks for the info mate.

Those two you've mentioned above are disappointing me these days. Kolarov was great in Serie A, I remember Mourinho wanting him both at Inter and Madrid, Clichy has a tremendous potential, he was outstanding in youth ages (lol he's still young!) but somehow he simply can't reach all the potential he certainly has.

I've identified two main weaknesses in Leighton's game: first, he is often poor defensively (although is very very good going forward making crosses). Second (cause and effect of the first one), He's slow at closing down (where, for i.e., Ashley is better) plus he struggles at defending crosses. In fact, Coentrão has basically the same type of weaknesses although he has improved a lot last year regarding defense department.

I read somewhere that United were also interested in Baines. I think you should also look quickly to a LB!

in fact i think we are looking at him as opinion..i would not be against it..he is great player and England LB for next years..

Its true that Aston Villa , Bolton and Lazio want Lorik Cana , but this days i read also Milan and Juve have interes for him ... anyone have information about this ?

its almost sure he'll go away from Galata this summer just im waiting where ....

@PIPA I think BIG Reina is going to leave us so we need a new keeper will be great to have Neuer ;)

He want to stay at here. Because he loves Galatasaray, old story, his father played Turkish league years years ago and his second natinalty is Turkish, so Cana like Turk. :)

But. Galatasaray is so bad that season, very very bad. I dont know what will be happen this summer. Maybe he can go, or not.

I know only Lazio bid. 10m€

He want to stay at here. Because he loves Galatasaray, old story, his father played Turkish league years years ago and his second natinalty is Turkish, so Cana like Turk. :)

But. Galatasaray is so bad that season, very very bad. I dont know what will be happen this summer. Maybe he can go, or not.

I know only Lazio bid. 10m€

WE every one love Turk man ;) i know Cana do too ;)

just like things are looks like hes going away not because he dont love Galata but situation is like that ...

Arda Turan > A.Madrid again.
A.Madrid chairman Enrico Cerezo is at Istanbul and meeting Arda, Manager, Gala Chairman.
Some speculation is Offer > 20m€
What will be happen, we will see.

Joe Cole - West Ham, Tottenham

Ngog - PSG and Newcastle are interested

Konchesky - West Brom

Jovanovic - Back to Belgium,

Aurellio - Released

Reina - somewhere, in London most probably.

in fact i think we are looking at him as opinion..i would not be against it..he is great player and England LB for next years..

I know we will have to cash in this summer, problaby Fellaini and Baines leaving.. I just hope neither of them changes stanley park sides.

Its devastating enough to lose our best players due to financial problems, nevermind to our biggest rivals.

Btw, i completly agree with u on Baines, he has been gold for us this season(player of the season for sure), definatly top3 in the EPL...

Yeah but i think he will sign for other team, maybe Man. City... we are also linked to Newcastle LB Jose Enrique, who imo is decent LB as well...and becouse he´s not english, will be also cheaper opinion than Baines.. but not much worse..

Based on this season, Enrique isn't just decent, he's very good.

Best current Top 5 LB in EPL in my opinion are Baines, Evra, Cole, Enrique and Assou-Ekotto in no particular order.

With the latter two having finally fulfilled potential as youngsters (in Villarreal and Lens) and become very good established players! Impressive performances consistently. Baines been great too! Maybe best one.

Bayern are interested in Baines as well apparently but doesn't know if he'll fit in there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom