Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will not happend, Koln made him club captain and they are building a team for staying in Bundesliga with him as integral part..
Why? Koln already named the sum of transfer. For its transition to Zenit, they demanded € 14-15 mln. So and I hope that this will not happen, because why buy someone else if you already have enough good forwards.

dont know mate, i just read they named him captain, so maybe they think of him as leader in though situation for them in Bundesliga....they obviously need to keep best players to stay in league...so that´s why i doubt they sell...maybe if he would want to leave probably..

Won't happen. Podolski won't leave Cologne just now - and most likely not at all in the near future. Again: He was just made captain and back in the day left Bayern because he felt "homesick", not exactly the guy to move to Russia all of a sudden, now, is he?

Won't happen. Podolski won't leave Cologne just now - and most likely not at all in the near future. Again: He was just made captain and back in the day left Bayern because he felt "homesick", not exactly the guy to move to Russia all of a sudden, now, is he?
You just do not know how much currently sold Gazprom, which sponsors Zenit, as if they had nowhere to put their money. Maybe even soon we will hear that a club of Russia, called Zenit of making a proposal to transfer most Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo, although it is just not possible yet, but who knows ...:P

I began to speak so negatively about the sponsor of his hometown club, as I increasingly do not like what money does to football players when their loved ones who have dedicated club for most of his life, just throw out and buy what is not clear, but very well-known foreign stars for big money.:RANT:

Christian Eriksen (Ajax) -> AC Milan
Balázs Dzsudzsák (PSV) -> Liverpool
Tamás Hajnal (Dortmund) -> Stuttgart
Darren Bent (Sunderland) -> Aston Villa
Carlos Tevez (Manchester City) -> Real Madrid
Zsolt Laczkó (Debrecen) -> Sampdoria

Last edited:
Van Nistelrooy (Hamburg) -> Real Madrid (2 million euros, it was announced by a riporter at a spanish channel)
But i read on an other site that the HSV doesnt want to sell him.

Mahamadou Diarra (Real Madrid) ---> Monaco!

Nearly completed apparently. 2nd from bottom Principality club fail with bringing Adebayor back but they're gonna get a Ligue 1 veteran back in the league and hope he stabilizes many things. Nice coup though he's not the same player he was.

Jelle Vossen (Racing Genk) -> Fiorentina (in the summer).
Depends on what happens with Gilardino.
If Gilardino stays with Fiorentina, Vossen will be loaned to Genoa.

Gennaro Gattuso (Milan) --> FC Anzhi Makhachkala

:BLINK:
ext_doc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom