Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boussoufa from Anderlecht to Anzhi Makhachkala and that is definitive.

The clubs plays in Dagestan.
Boussoufa will live in Moscou and will travel every two weeks to Dagestan for the home matches...this is surreal.

Originally he would go to Grozni, but that was too dangerous and Grozni's president seems some kind of criminal too..

thats just waste of big talent...with all respect, he could have gone to better teams with his impressive stats..

maybe he won´t be there for long but anyway ...

Yah that's a shame.

It's okay for players who are past it and near retirement like Roberto Carlos or even Gattusso to go there, but Boussoufa could do so much better! He's making a mistake here!

wait, we don´t know how much he was paid for this...maybe his career aims to win something are not that high..if you know what i mean ...

Now such clubs as Anzhi can buy such players as Boussoufa only because in these clubs are put very much and very big means. Without them anybody there wouldn't arrive, as I think, anybody from the European stars wouldn't want to play to a team which has occupied 11 of 16 places in the last year's Russian championship. Well, we will look. I even am glad that in such clubs as Anzhi, Terek etc. have started to put the big means. Probably, in the future it will do good the Russian football. After all it is good, when in the country many rich clubs? Not so whether? :P

Liverpool FC are scouting PSV Hungarian winger Balazs Dzsudzsak...

personaly i think he is best Hungarian player ATM. I wish this will happend, i prefeur him over Ashley Young..

Personally i think you are overrating Boussoufa. He is outstanding in the Jupiler League, but apart from one really good performance against Girondins de Bordeaux, a couple of seasons ago (in the UEFA Cup), he never convinced against bigger teams.

He wanted to go to one of the 5 big competitions but the only club who really showed intrest in him was VFB Stuttgart.

That said, IMO the Russian league will become one of the biggest leagues in the future, i think even the biggest...between this and 15 years Russian clubs will dominate European football.

his not going to waste his talent on bench i think..

If he moves out i see him back in italy with one of Juve/Inter/AC/Napoli

True but he's not gonna sit on bench as much as people think. He'll be Bojan replacement probably and in a long season, at least 1 of Pedro-Messi-Villa will need rest, suspension, injuries etc. Barca play so many games per season plus who's to say he can't replace 1 of the 3 at times because of good form.... I can see that...

Hahha yeah it is similar in sense that old Brazilian fullback joins Milan.

But left sided of course and doesn't bomb forward nowhere near as much.

It'll be cheap but not what Milan needs. Why not just keep Jankulovski if you're gonna go for a past it experienced left-back? And surely you're not gonna have two oldies competing for one place.... one is enough.

Interesting. Shakhtar just got him recently though and United were in for him before he opted for the Ukrainians not long ago.

Can't see the club letting him go after just one season, will probably stay at least another and then go for big money when he does.

Elia, Alexis Sanchez, Taiwo, Bryan Ruiz, Donadel, Zahavi, Drenthe, Adriano, Bruno César, Breno, Alex Silva, Jô, Wendt, Vagner Love, Dzsudzsák, Trochowski, Garay, Hugo Almeida, Rodriguez, Van Nistelrooy, Pedro León, Santon, Klose, Elmander ---> Sporting

You may be confused. Ok, relax and read it: Tomorrow is the election of the new Sporting's President. The five candidates have been talking about several players (many of them are supposed to have signed pre-agreements with the candidates). I just want you to know how mad this election is!

Hahha that's funny! :D

1 out of every 5 of those players is actually somewhat of a realistic target. Lol

Which Rodriguez is that by the way?

Hahha that's funny! :D

1 out of every 5 of those players is actually somewhat of a realistic target. Lol

Which Rodriguez is that by the way?

Rodriguez from Braga, Sina, a centre back, don't if you remember him in CL against Arsenal.

From that list I'm just seeing Rodriguez, Wendt, the Brazilians (except Adriano and Jô) and maybe Almeida in a Sporting uniform.

taiwo,klose,santon and donadel haha yeah they gonna play in Sporting this is to day big joke hehe

The joke reached an higher level when Dias Ferreira, one of the candidates, said yesterday on TV that Alexis Sanchez would love to play at Sporting! This guy is a lunatic! I mean, ManU, Pool, Inter and so many big sharks are interesting in this kiddo but he is 100% sure Sanchez prefers Sporting!

The madness also affects the coach department.

Bruno de Carvalho (another lunatic who promised a 50M€ transfer budget) have presented Marco Van Basten
marcovanbasten2.jpg

Dias Ferreira chose Frank Rijkaard
ng1125511.jpg

Godinho Lopes (the most reasonable candidate) wants Domingos Paciência (Braga) as a coach.

Juraj Kucka (Genoa) to Inter

Just after his transfer from Sparta to Genoa, Inter are appereantly very impressed by his performances and want to buy him in summer...

would be amazing imo...

Haha thanks for the info.

All very interesting. Let us know how the elections go, etc.

Yeah I would be SHOCKED to see Alexis Sanchez move there.

I had exactly the same reaction seeing this article !
And I don't think that Real Madrid needs a new winger but who knows ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom