Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is one of the hottest prospects in world football. Had an absolute splendid season with Udinese.

Ah. Too bad I ain't watching Seria A like I used to. I'm missing out a lot I feel. Tbh with me in Sydney I'm missing out on anything football related because of the time difference :(

I remember telling someone he looks pretty talented during the WC and he replied saying he ain't much. I think it was Stef.. Guess he's jealous he ain't in Milan ;)

Last edited:
Lots of twitter/ rumour chat that Sanchez's agents are meeting with David Gill (Manchester United) at the moment.

No idea where he'd fit into United's team, can't see United ditching Nani, Valencia, Park or (presumably) Ashley Young. Very odd.

Boateng to Bayern
he say that he want go, and they just wait green light from City
(Today they start new negotiations)

Takeshi Usami decide to go in Bayern... he will come after 26. June

Javier Pastore (USC Palermo) --> Chelsea (for at least 44 million pounds).

Wow, that much!? Great player with some real potential, but that is a ridiculous fee for someone so (relatively) unproven.

With Luiz, Torres and Pastore...do you think City are getting jealous of all this splashing crazy money around?

Tottenham have rejected an (insulting) bid for Modric from Chelsea.

Guess they got scared of Pastore!

Oh and rumour are that Manchester United have bid 10m euros (!!!) for Raphael Varane.

Last edited:
Chelsea and United, maybe Roma are seeking top AM

Pastore, Modric, Sneijder, Hamsik are all top AM.. so either one of them will play for this clubs.. i bet United will get Sneijder and Chelsea will end up with Pastore or Modric.. Hamsik will stay or move to Milan.. or maybe Pastore ends up at Roma or Milan..?

one thing is sure, Modric is to good not to play CL and Tottenham have the players to replace him...i expect him to move somewhere..

That insulting bid is just a ploy to try and turn his head.

We don't have the players to replace Luka, no one else in the squad does what he does.

Also Luka's agent is Mario Mamic and he is our top earner on 70k a week, the 40k a week that some media outlets are running with is BS. They'll have to create another scenario.

Levy will probably improve his wages soon and release a statement politely telling Chelski and others to **** off.

Where ever he goes, he wont be missed.

His attitude is poor and his awareness/movement is even worse.

I know, I'm just desperate for him to go.

If Man City are that arrogant and no longer see us as a rival then I'd welcome Adebayor.

No.
Arda wont go anywhere.
We will pay 3 players money.
Again.
Arda wont go A.Madrid.

Reyes - Muntari - Selçuk - Arda

-Forlan-----Elmander or Baros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom