Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian league. New billiionaires. They already have Roberto Carlos and new signing Dzuszkak (lol spelling wrong probably but the very good Hungarian PSV Wing-forward) and some other good players. Very ambitious. Makes Russian league even better.

Russian league. New billiionaires. They already have Roberto Carlos and new signing Dzuszkak (lol spelling wrong probably but the very good Hungarian PSV Wing-forward) and some other good players. Very ambitious. Makes Russian league even better.

aha ok , thanks for info mate ,

I never listen about this team , but lets hope they take that Neymar , I think he can be star there but not in BIG teams !

:SHOCK: do not, do this!

Yes, the Russian league is now really growing very, very quickly, so that we can truly become the best league in the world, but Russia has some very, very serious problems, not solving it simply will never be able to stand on a par with such leagues as English, Spanish, German and others. I'm talking of course about the small attendance of matches (average attendance in Russia - 12-13 thousand, and it is very small compared with major European championships), corruption, stadiums are bad (though it will change soon), and of course racism - this is the biggest problem we have, we have to decide until 2018, when Russia will hold the World Cup. So it's not some money to make Russia a great football nation in the world, and more others. :P

we will see after world cup in Russia..

but Hockey is still n.1 ;)

racism is all around europe..it has nothing to do with sport, the kids are not good educated..

we will see after world cup in Russia..

but Hockey is still n.1 ;)

racism is all around europe..it has nothing to do with sport, the kids are not good educated..
Yes, racism exists and in Europe, but you still have not this level of racism as we have in Russia, as I hear. We have recently even increased it, for example, I think you've heard on the news and the Internet, as all of Europe shook that in Russia, famous players Roberto Carlos at first simply showed a banana in St. Petersburg, and then and threw it in Samara this case was simply awful. After this, many foreign media and the players said they are puzzled as to Russia with a level of racism in general can be made the World Cup. Unfortunately, such cases are repeated so many times and very much spoil the country's prestige in front of foreigners. That made me very bursts.:SHAKE:

mate this has nothing to do with racism... this is problem of each club to make sure this people never go to stadium again...you think in England there would be not racists on stadiums? the difference between english or german stadiums comparing to Russian are the way how to deal with this people, how to find them and make sure they never go to stadium again..

i don´t say that all are racist..but there is plenty of them all over europe..the main difference imo is the way how the club / stadium deals with this people in future..

mate this has nothing to do with racism... this is problem of each club to make sure this people never go to stadium again...you think in England there would be not racists on stadiums? the difference between english or german stadiums comparing to Russian are the way how to deal with this people, how to find them and make sure they never go to stadium again..

i don´t say that all are racist..but there is plenty of them all over europe..the main difference imo is the way how the club / stadium deals with this people in future..
Yeah, maybe you're right. But it is very sad that there are so many people do not understand what racism is very bad, and not remembering how, during the second world our grandfathers or fathers gave their lives in combat with him. I hope that this will ever change. :COAT:

it won´t chainge the way europe is going now..people are poorer and the diferences are again big between poor and rich...and this leads to revolutions.. or nacional parties being more strong..people will never learn but...this is for other threads or forums..

wish it will be better though

that is a speculation but it would be great if it happend..even more Baines :D

Last edited:
Are you sure mate? I'm just asking because 12M£ are something about 13,5M€ and I remember Lyon paying 15M€ for him when came from Porto.

well today i read £9m and like its something sure deal its done between Lyon and Liverpool need to wait and see what will happen on next days ! and media its saying on monday he'll be there for medical tests !

Dont know if anyone cares but a few speculation on about brazilian teams

The first 3 are almost done (or already done tbh), according to brazilian press:

Denilson (Arsenal) > São Paulo (1 year loan)
Cañete (Boca Juniors) > São Paulo
Henrique (Barcelona player on loan to Racing) > Palmeiras (loan)

Ibson (Spartak) > Santos
Casemiro (São Paulo) > Inter and Roma

Breno (Bayern Munich) -> São Paulo F.C.
2M euros for 50% of his rights

well today i read £9m and like its something sure deal its done between Lyon and Liverpool need to wait and see what will happen on next days ! and media its saying on monday he'll be there for medical tests !

Medicals are not a sure thing with this guy. :D

Decent Pastore to AC Milan speculations are starting and Heinze to Roma.

Last edited:
Yeah Melo is on his way out. Him,Sissoko,Grosso,Almiro,and Iaquinta didn't join the Juve trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom