Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Campbell official?

Kameni(Espanyol) and Bojan(Barcelona) ---> Roma. Both expected to be announced today, Bojan maybe until Sanchez moves.

Carlitos Tévez (Manchester City) → Corinthians (46M€)

Closer than ever. The bid has been accepted by the Citizens so now it's up to Corinthians and Carlitos.

Actually they do, its TV revenue money... Brazilian football is getting a lot richier now days and next year theyll earn the new TV revenue shares wich will boost the league's fincancial power substantially. Also with the WC coming down here our market is growing a lot.

About the Stadium, in comes politics and thell get lots of governament money on that, same as the other cities of the WC, corruption fest.

Last edited:
gino pozzo (son of owner udinese)

"alexis is player of barcelona, it's all ok, the transfer are public in next days"

he say this in Rac1 (catalunya radio) when he arrived to barcelona

it would be hard to buy him out of CL playing team, but Porto bought already Alex Sandro from Santos, who play as LB as well for almost 10 mil. euro..

so maybe something will happend

i would prefeur him to Enrique, Pereira is more a wing back, with better attack posibility than Enrique, but he´s also good at defending, ideal for 343 formation..wich i think we will play more often next season..

Prepare yourself to splash big. Porto is a tough negotiator. By the way, I think Palito Pereira would fit perfect in EPL due his offensive skills and his speed.

maybe we have players they would be interested in to add to the deal.. it´s also an option..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom