Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio Canales (RMA) =====> FC Valencia (2-years loan apaprently)
could be a great signing for us ;)

I thought Johnson would be the new Robben, such a shame to see such a player loaned .. I don't know if you agree with me, but, loan means that the player is useless enough to not find a place in his team or to be bought by an other team .. that's why I said "SHAME"

i have to say it´s all but shame, City are on one side buying like crazy, but on the other side, there is to many great players not even making it in to first team lineup.. Johnson is one of them.. he is top quality player, but simply only 11 players can play in first team so loan is good opinion for both the player and Everton..

i can see many players follow if he goes, untill city figure out how to make all the top class and national players happy..becouse if they do care more than just for money, they need to play if they want to represent their country in national tournaments..

I thought Johnson would be the new Robben, such a shame to see such a player loaned .. I don't know if you agree with me, but, loan means that the player is useless enough to not find a place in his team or to be bought by an other team .. that's why I said "SHAME"

Completly agree.. he is a great player, but he just wont find enough minutes to play when he is fighting with the likes of David Silva. And City problaby doesnt want to sell him cheap afraid he becomes a player in the same level as Robben as u say(i think he has the potential).

Lets hope he really comes to Everton, playes well and we can buy him at the end of the loan...:) :) *wakes up. :(

Last edited:
Adam Johnson its top class player , what a shame he pick city he must know that this will happen to him , but also if he go to everton on loan i bet hes performance will be great , i wish he coms to Liverpool :P

Maarten Stekelenburg(Ajax) ---> AS Roma

Keeper confirms move on agent's website, before praising the Italian side, insisting that 'everything about this club says football'

Chamakh to Roma would be great for Roma but also for Chamakh imo..

another speculation is Gago to Boca Juniors..

Saw this @L'equipe
Echange Cassano - Kucka ?

Kucka, le milieu international slovaque du Genoa, est courtisé par l'AC Milan qui pourrait proposer Antonio Cassano en échange selon la Gazzetta dello Sport.

So less than a year after Sampdoria depart Antonio Cassano could land at Genoa! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom