Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcao (Porto) ---> Atletico Madrid

It's almost official, clubs just have to agree about transfer fee.

So it's almost impossible then. Pinto da Costa is a very tough negotiator and he will not let him go just a few weeks after the contract renew. Moreover, he had a 30M€ release clause before which has gone up to the 45M€. And honestly, with all respect towards Atlético, Falcao would be dumb if he moves out from Porto to a smaller club. This transfer won't happen any time soon.

Atletico isn't a smaller club. He'd be moving from one big club to another without moving to a super big club (Like Top 10 in world). They're just going through rough moments right now because of limited finances and new stadium. But yeah he won't be playing CL football this year which he would if he stayed with Portuguese champs.

Anyway, Pinto da Costa is certainly a VERY tough negotiator but this might happen still because Atletico probably wanna spend big... we'll find out soon I guess.

There we go. Another good player linked to them and I don't think these players would hesitate to join Los Rojiblancos. They've always attracted good players and will continue to do so. Only I expect it to get even better and to KEEP their best players in next few years as new stadium comes next year and with that great financial stability.

Yea Sina, Atlético isn't a small club at all, I should have used the expression in comas "smaller", my intention was to compare the present Porto and Atlético appointing the Portuguese Champions as a bigger club than them currently. I don't know, I mean, just can't see Falcao in a rojiblanco top, the guy will be suited for a big shark someday. Many thought he would went to Chelsea with André but, once again, Pinto da Costa said NO.

One thing is sure. Porto has to sell a player before window ends. Year after year the club needs to generate income from a big sell. They want to keep big boys Falcao and Hulk and so they are interested in offload low profile players like Fernando, Pereira or Fucile.

Yeah Pereira, Hulk and Falcao all have a lot of admirers.

I personally am a big fan of Fernando!

I think Hulk is set to stay but despite suggestions that they will keep them, I can see one of Alvaro Pereira or Falcao leaving...

For me, it wouldn't be a shock if Falcao moved to Atleti, I could see him in their jersey, for me it's a 50%-50%. I could also see him very well stay as well. We'll find out soon I guess. :)

What's the fee?

@T_SO, wow!! that sounds ridiculous! I like Guarin and until about 6 months ago, he was vastly under-rated. But he's not worth $30M! More like half of that or $20M max!

Eto'o is going to be hard to replace but might be the best business Inter have done ever. They made a fortune from his deals.

Eto'o is going to be hard to replace but might be the best business Inter have done ever. They made a fortune from his deals.
Well, you agree that Inter will let Eto'o in Russia? It would be certainly very great, since it will be the strongest player ever to play in Russia, but also instead of buying players such high levels that they do not guarantee any success, they could buy more than average players, completely revamped the composition, if they so wish, and play a lot better than if they buy these players. Well, let's see if he goes in Anji, it will be a big leap for Russian football, but I still do not quite understand them.

I think they will let go. Branca, Moratti, and Eto'o's agent's words all point towards that. They will probably replace him with Tevez.

It is a bizzare deal. 20mill/a. WTF? :SHOCK: They are looking at spending 110mill over 4 years on a 30 year old. But when you can and nothing is stopping you, why not eh?

I think they will let go. Branca, Moratti, and Eto'o's agent's words all point towards that. They will probably replace him with Tevez.

It is a bizzare deal. 20mill/a. WTF? :SHOCK: They are looking at spending 110mill over 4 years on a 30 year old. But when you can and nothing is stopping you, why not eh?
Yeah, 20 million, this is really overkill. After all, you can also buy players, and less class and play as good as the top clubs, is not it? However, if they so wish, then let them buy for what they want is their money, and they can dispose of them only. But I still can not understand these expensive purchases, look. Incidentally, that's not the end and peak of this activity will transfer to the middle-end of the transfer, saying at that time, Russia can shake the world so loud transfers that had we had previously, according to various rumors and official statements. I'm waiting for 2nd day, say one of there days Zenit may announce on the next club opener and some say it will be really loud transfer, I look forward to. Anji also in my opinion is not limited to those purchases and will continue its policy of transfer until the end of the transfer window. In short, the end of August will be very interesting in the world of football and maybe soon we will hear about the new high-profile acquisitions of Russian clubs, especially Anji, wait. ;)

guys it´s marketing ;)

it´s big buisiness and fantastic way for that club to promote itself...

this money will return for them..

Eto would be insane to say no.

guys it´s marketing ;)

it´s big buisiness and fantastic way for that club to promote itself...

this money will return for them..

Eto would be insane to say no.
Yes, you may be right, but I still can not even believe what in the Russian league will have such football player as he, well anyway, congratulations fans of Anji, a transfer almost done and will soon become official. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom