Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jadson (Shakhtar Donetsk) > Arsenal

Shakhtar reached an agreement with Arsenal now it's between the club and the player ;)

At the end of the day, Sina was right. Falcao is on his way out to (the wrong side of) Madrid. Totally unexpected for me but it seems that Atlético is building a very nice and interesting team. Despite being a Madridista I wish them all the luck for the upcoming season (I love the city so I sympathize a little bit with Atlético). All said, I hope they finish 2nd behind Madrid (the correct one). :D

Not only Falcao is heading to Atlético. To know:
Pizzi (SC Braga) 10M€
Rúben Micael (FC Porto) 5M€
Osvaldo (Espanyol) 17M€

EDIT: In the original post I wrote that Pizzi plays for Paços de Ferreira but that's false. In fact, he played at Paços on loan last season but is current club is Sporting de Braga.

Last edited:
Elias is going the other way!?

And who's this Pizzi guy !? Must be good or very young and lots of potential because that's a lot of money!

What are they doing with Salvio by the way? Loan out again or keep and play this year/ Or sell?

Finally I like Osvaldo but $17M is still too much for him in my opinion as he's basically had one good half season in La Liga in his whole career and before that lots of inconsistency and he's not so young that you hope he'll get so much better. On his day, he's deadly like Falcao but Falcao does it on a regular basis, Osvaldo is hot and cold. I would've paid no more than $12M probably for him but he is talented, it's a gamble but it can work... but I'm not too optimistic about it.

Finally, Forlan is staying then?

Forlan seems on his way to Inter to replace Eto'o for something like 6mill according to Italian media. Cheaper than Tevez, altough they might get Tevez also.

If they don't get Tevez to replace Eto'o, that's a weird one for me. Forlan is completely different to Eto'o. He's more like Milito. Wouldn't make sense to replace Samuel with Diego. Tevez makes much more sense and I think that's probably what will end up happening. But yeah Forlan might join him as well or go elsewhere...

Pizzi is from Braga. I think he's ok for now, not worth 10m, imo.

Elias? Wtf?! We are full of center midfs and we usually dont deal like that. It all feels so strange.

Why are they going to pay 35mill+ Elias for Falcao?! Way too much.

The answer is pretty simple: Pinto da Costa. He is the toughest negotiator I ever saw and the smartest one too. Falcao had a 30M release clause before August but he ended signing a new contract with Porto raising the fee to the 45M. Pinto da Costa was aware of Atlético's interest so he decided to raise his release clause. Jorge Mendes were also interested in that deal because he is going to earn a lot of money regarding this move.

Elias is going the other way!?

And who's this Pizzi guy !? Must be good or very young and lots of potential because that's a lot of money!

What are they doing with Salvio by the way? Loan out again or keep and play this year/ Or sell?

Finally I like Osvaldo but $17M is still too much for him in my opinion as he's basically had one good half season in La Liga in his whole career and before that lots of inconsistency and he's not so young that you hope he'll get so much better. On his day, he's deadly like Falcao but Falcao does it on a regular basis, Osvaldo is hot and cold. I would've paid no more than $12M probably for him but he is talented, it's a gamble but it can work... but I'm not too optimistic about it.

Finally, Forlan is staying then?

Apparently Elias is coming to Portugal while Micael is taking the reverse route. Yesterday Porto bought Defour so it is been said that both Micael and possibly Moutinho or Fernando are in the market. So basically, 2 guys come in to replace other 2.

Pizzi is a very talented young winger Sina. He's at Braga but spent last year at Paços de Ferreira in where he exploited all of his potential. Honestly, 10M are too much for an unproven player like him, albeit having lots of potential.

About Salvio, well, I believe that is resting at Atlético, at least in this transfer window. Portuguese press were talking about an eventual move to FC Porto (you know, Pinto da Costa is often looking to punch our stomach) but the deal doesn't make any sense, specially if you look at Porto's current roster, they are full of wingers right now.

I barely saw Osvaldo last year but according to some reports the guy is classy. Looking forward to see this player.

Andres Guardado (Deportivo La Coruña) --> Juventus / Borussia Dortmund
Jona & Gio Dos Santos (Barcelona & Tottenham) --> Espanyol Barcelona
Pablo Barrera (West Ham) --> Zaragoza

Aquilani from Liverpool to Milan
Kyrgiakos from Liverpool to Wolfsburg
Ngog + Wilson from Liverpool on loan to Bolton
Cahill from Bolton to Liverpool

Riccardo Montolivo (Fiorentina) ---> Tottenham Hotspur (6M£)

Riccardo-Montolivo-200x200-9k-e1313827180365.jpg

The guy even looks like Modric, don't you think? :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom