Sony PSP/Vita

Re: Sony PSP

As long as its a small update that doesnt use the long process then I'm happy. Its getting kinda annoying updating the long way. And the risk of bricking always scares the hell out of me.

Feb 6, 2007 Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
Feb 12, 2007 The Warriors
Feb 13, 2007 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

Mar 6, 2007 Burnout Dominator
Mar 13, 2007 Call of Duty: Roads to Victory
Mar 13, 2007 Prince of Persia Rival Swords
Mar 20, 2007 UEFA Champions League 2006-2007
Mar 20, 2007 Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road
Mar 20, 2007 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Mar 20, 2007 Virtua Tennis 3

and Tales of Destiny 2, MHP2 will be released in 2 months at Japan.

Last edited:

As long as its a small update that doesnt use the long process then I'm happy. Its getting kinda annoying updating the long way. And the risk of bricking always scares the hell out of me.
The risk of bricking seems to be minimal with Dark Alex's Firmwares. Mainly due to the fact that everything is checked before the Firmware is flashed to your PSP so unless an act of god happens or your PSP suddenly decides to have a bad turn during the moment of flashing I dont think you will have a problem.

Dj

The cool GTA Cheat Devices for both LCS and VCS on PSP appear to crash the game whilst using the 3.10 OE Firmware..... Im hoping Edison Carter can sort this out.

Dj

The risk of bricking seems to be minimal with Dark Alex's Firmwares. Mainly due to the fact that everything is checked before the Firmware is flashed to your PSP so unless an act of god happens or your PSP suddenly decides to have a bad turn during the moment of flashing I dont think you will have a problem.

Dj

I'm just scared that I might f*ck up somewhere. :lol:

RuneEdge this may sound pig headed but its so simple to do these Dark Alex firmware updates that I could almost do it in my sleep. Its become a 2ND nature...

Put the 150.pbp and 3.XX.pbp files into OEUPDMAKER

Make the DXAR file using the OEUPDMAKER Program....

Put that DXAR file into OEFLASHER Folder provided everything above went ok and run the OEFLASHER.

Sit back and enjoy as it the perentages flick through.

zzzzzz :)

Dj

RuneEdge this may sound pig headed but its so simple to do these Dark Alex firmware updates that I could almost do it in my sleep. Its become a 2ND nature...

Put the 150.pbp and 3.XX.pbp files into OEUPDMAKER

Make the DXAR file using the OEUPDMAKER Program....

Put that DXAR file into OEFLASHER Folder provided everything above went ok and run the OEFLASHER.

Sit back and enjoy as it the perentages flick through.

zzzzzz :)

Dj

I know how to do it. I mean when I'm flashing for example, I'm shitting myself if the percentage doesnt change for a couple of seconds, thinking my PSP crashed.

Nah the highest there is so far is 3.03 Firmware but Dark Alex and the Noobz will soon crack that firmware.

Dj

you can downgrade from 3.03 using the liberty stories umd (providing you have the older version of it) but if you have the 3.10 custom firmware installed on your psp, then you can go back to 1.50 using the recovery folder...

If anyone is stuck for finding the right version of LCS I have one and used it today to downgrade a work colleagues PSP and his works fine and is now at 3.10 OEA :)

Dj

Mar 20, 2007 UEFA Champions League 2006-2007
Mar 20, 2007 Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road
Mar 20, 2007 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Mar 20, 2007 Virtua Tennis 3

great 4 games will be released next week...
cant wait!

Had a bit of trouble myself finding 2.00 version LCS but if you pop down to your local 2nd hand games shop theyre not too hard to come by. Guy at the store had about 5 copies of the 2.00 version.

I found the same thing before I went to the states, most shops I went to in my area have got the 2.0 version of GTA LCS on the shelves.... I am assuming you can only still downgrade from 3.03 or below and not up to 3.10 yet.

Dj

Did you post this in the wrong thread dude? these arent PSP games

Dj

made quick list of release schedule from info of gamespot...

PSP
3/20
Puyo Puyo (JAP)
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road
After Burner: Black Falcon
UEFA Champions League 2006-2007
3/25
Virtua Tennis 3
4/01
Prince of Persia Rival Swords
4/05
MOBILE SUIT GUNDUM SEED UNION VS. Z.A.F.T. PORTABLE (JAP)
Jikkyou (Commentary) Powerful Professional Baseball (JAP)
4/08
Coded Arms: Contagion
4/15
The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion
4/19
Final Fantasy (JAP)
4/27
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
5/10
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of liones (JAP)
6/03
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
6/07
DragonBall Z: Shin Budokai (JAP)
6/10
Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars
6/24
Tomb Raider: Anniversary

NDS
3/21
Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku (JAP)
3/25
Konami Classics Series: Arcade Hits
3/29
English Trainng for Adults: Motto Eigo Duke (JAP)
4/5
Shin Sangoku Musou DS: Fighters Battle (JAP)
4/12
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney 4 (JAP)
Mario v Donkey Kong 2 (JAP)
4/19
Wi-Fi Daredemo (Everybody) Asobi (Play) Taizen (JAP)
4/26
Panel de Pon DS (JAP)
FINAL FANTASY XII REVENANT WINGS (JAP)
Momotaro Dentestu (Railway) DS TOKYO&JAPAN (JAP)
4/29
Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu
4/30
Atelier of Lise (JAP)

Last edited:

Forget the field, watch the soccer match on your PSP

pspscore.jpg

Back in my day, everyone brought their fancy new transistor radios to the ball game to listen to the play-by-play. And the players people didn't wear their ball caps backwards, like you young'ns today! And Cracker Jack cost only a nickel! And certain folk weren't allowed on the field, dagnabbit!

Well, the times are a-changin', because soon people attending London Arsenal soccer matches will be able to get streaming stats and replays on their PSPs via a program called S.PORT (Back in my day, dots went at the end of sentences, consarnit). The program even allows live streaming of the game, for when you have to go to use the facilities (Back in my day, they weren't called the "facilities." It was called an outhouse, and it smelled awful. But did we complain? Noooooo.)

At this rate, soon you won't even have to go to your local sports stadium to see the game. With all the technology and such these days, I bet someone'll come up with a way to beam images of the game directly into your home, so you can watch from the comfort of your couch. Boy, won't that be something.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/30/forget-the-field-watch-the-soccer-match-on-your-psp/

Game give you 85 quid for the a Value Pack, and you could maybe get a tenner for the 2Gb stick, the games will of course vary greatly in price, Loco Roco could be worth about 18 quid, Virtua Tennis and PES5, looking at prob 4 quid tops.

I'd love some advice if anyone can help - I'm in a similar situation to Matherto but I want to sell the PSP (Value Pack + 1gb memory stick) on eBay. However...

I've seen them sell for as low as £70 - which grates with me, seeing as I paid £300 for it (v1.5 imported from Japan, got stung with import tax as well). If I don't use the PSP, is there any point in me keeping it? Is there anything good coming out for it any time soon? Is there going to be any PS3 compatibility?

Of course there will be PS3 link up. You can already do remote play using it.

Certainly is, we will have to wait for usefull integration between the PS3 and PSP.

Dj

Back
Top Bottom