Sony PSP/Vita

Re: Sony PSP

deftonesmx17 said:
Have you ever read the bottom of a cereal box, you know "size shown is larger than actual size" or "enlarged to show texture"? The pics of the PSP chip is that exact same concept.:roll:

i havent read:oops:

i was wondering i posted this on the yourpsp forum on the internet on the psp when i try to save anything it comes up with save failed and a code 8001002 and i have the new firmware 2.71 and i 1gb memory stick please help if you can

Hey ashmufc do you know how to update your PSP's firmware? Since Sony has just released a new firmware for the PSP and i've downloaded it, but haven't got a clue how to update it into my PSP.

or if you have wirless use the network update stringer bell

I'm selling mine along with a 2GB memory card and 2 games (PES5 and Wipeout Pure). What should I set the reserve price to if I was to put it on eBay? I'm thinking £170.

That sounds about right. Anything between £170-£190 is a fair deal IMO.

Hey i put the new firmware update into the "PSP/GAME/UPDATE" and nothing happens. What am i supposed to do?

@Walcott23 ain't got that.

Stringer Bell said:
Hey i put the new firmware update into the "PSP/GAME/UPDATE" and nothing happens. What am i supposed to do?

@Walcott23 ain't got that.
boot your PSP and at the home screen go to your mem card under the game section (not the save data section) and you should have a file named update, boot it

Okay thanks, i'll try that deftonesmx17.

Another question can you play a game demo which came from the US on a UK PSP? If you can how do you play it (like putting it into your MMC and everything)?

Safe.

i tried ANY UMD mode of devhook v0.41x with VIDEO UMD again and again...
finally, i notice i must use GAME UMD for that...

I've listed my PSP on the bargain pages and I've only had one response and I've placed the ad in the last 6 or so issues! The guy wanted to swap his PS2 and 10 games for it, I declined. I'm gonna have to sell it much cheaper I reckon. Gonna make a huge loss I feel. :(

keep it, unless its above firmware 2.00, then get rid of it.

i sold my first firmware 1.0 PSP for 250$ last year.
the value of low firmware PSP is bigger than x-box-360:)

My heart stopped when I downgraded from 2.00 to 1.50, thankfully it worked.

yeah v 2.00 you can, but not the awkward 2.01 bugger or upwards!

DJ

SO anyone downgraded their 2.5 or 2.6 psp's to 1.5 yet?

I did it a few days ago, works a treat :D

Can anyone who uses DevHook or UMDEmulator and can help me set them up give me a pm as it just wont work!

Super Quinninho said:
SO anyone downgraded their 2.5 or 2.6 psp's to 1.5 yet?

I did it a few days ago, works a treat :D

Can anyone who uses DevHook or UMDEmulator and can help me set them up give me a pm as it just wont work!
Yes you can now downgrade 2.5, and 2.6, but only if they are not factory set at those firmwares, they need to have had a previous upgrade. Otherwise your playing with fire.

Back
Top Bottom