Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

Just to change dorection slightly - why the f**k am I losing my ridge racer saves - seems to reset every time I leave batteries to go dead, if you know what I mean, and all the progress is lost....grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Tekken - Dark Ressurection

48011120060217_104827_23_big.jpg

48011120060217_104825_16_big.jpg

48011120060217_110049_18_big.jpg

48011120060217_112711_2_big.jpg

Has anyone got GTA:LCS working on a 1.5 PSP yet? I've lost touch with the scene since the XBOX 360 arrived.

P-dogg said:
Loco Roco, EXIT, Katamri Damacy, Extend Extra and Lemmings are all worth having a PSP for, and they're all just round the corenr

Yay.

Loco Roco is a definite release now which is incredible news for the western world. Me and My Katamari should also be released now which is excellent, this will show up the DS now as the PSP will also have funny, cartoon-style games. I got Death Jr the other day, that is very good, along with Dynasty Warriors (tons of fun for a simple hack n slash) and wipeout pure, which i failed to get on launch date, okay the graphics aren't 360 standard, but they look amazing once you get in full flow, especially with the downloadable tracks from the internet. Just spent a class trip to Berlin playing on it all the time, finally starting to use my PSP properly. On a side note, on this same trip, a girl brought her pink DS in with Nintendogs, It's gotta be the worst game I've ever played, there is absolutely no point in it, no goals to complete or things to acheive, just poorly made crap for the kids and girls that buy the DS

Jack Bauer said:
Has anyone got GTA:LCS working on a 1.5 PSP yet? I've lost touch with the scene since the XBOX 360 arrived.
Its not working yet.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
I'm really hoping FM2006 will rekindle my love for the PSP.

It just doesn't get used at the minute
I'd rather have it on the DS. I played CM on the PSP and although it was good for a handheld, the fact that I had to use a dpad ruined it for me. The stylus on the DS would make it feel just like the PC version.

my m8s buying a psp,the psp he is goin to buy is
- japaneese psp with firmware 1.50
-all the cables with the japaneese 2 english plug
-in good condision
-1 game- hot shots golf
-sony 512mb memory stick pro
how much would u pay for that cheers my m8 wants a idea of a prices,i didnt kno what prices to say so thanks

only1tevez said:
my m8s buying a psp,the psp he is goin to buy is
- japaneese psp with firmware 1.50
-all the cables with the japaneese 2 english plug
-in good condision
-1 game- hot shots golf
-sony 512mb memory stick pro
how much would u pay for that cheers my m8 wants a idea of a prices,i didnt kno what prices to say so thanks

I would say no more than £200 mate ;)

well 200 is mint but my mate wont spend that much where else could ya sell it 4 that price

Interesting stuff there TG about the future of PSP.

DJ

And anyone know about a white PSP launch in UK? Or any other colour?

from what ive seen its ace! and of course I was a big lemmings player on the PC so its addictive too! it will make a long train journey go by quickly!

DJ

It was the first PC game i played. I remember in primary school we would all look forward to IT class to play pacman and lemmings. I was about 9 or 10.

Milanista, I was a huge Lemmings fan, I had 1 + 2 The Tribes and 3D :) loved every second of them.

DJ

IS it worth buying the PSP? Or should i just wait until the price goes down?

Also anyone can answer my question above (1036 ) ^

Outrun 2006 is out on Friday. I'm a big Outrun fan, this will be an essential purchase for me! I reckon this game is perfect for a handheld system as the races tend to be 5 minutes max.

@SB: depends mate. If you travel a lot or commute and love Pro Evo then it's a very nice toy to have. It comes into its own on long journeys, plus having all your photos on a portable screen comes in handy. I recently met up with this girl I'm trying to get into and showed her my NYE holiday photos in the bar we were in. Suitably impressed ;)

Best games for me: Pro Evo, Lumines (my favorite) & Metal Gear Acid. Loco Roco, Outrun 2006 and Tekken will be sick. Plus Gran Turismo is on the way as well as Metal Gear Acid 2 and a new Metal Gear game. They also recently announced the PS1 emulator for PSP which may well include FFVII.

I found Pro Evo too awkward to control dude. Not being able to run diagonally wOOt!!! I loved GTA LCS and Virtua Tennis too. I had to sell my PSP though :( but needless to say ill get another one soon enough :)

DJ

Joystick said:
@SB: depends mate. If you travel a lot or commute and love Pro Evo then it's a very nice toy to have. It comes into its own on long journeys, plus having all your photos on a portable screen comes in handy. I recently met up with this girl I'm trying to get into and showed her my NYE holiday photos in the bar we were in. Suitably impressed ;)

Best games for me: Pro Evo, Lumines (my favorite) & Metal Gear Acid. Loco Roco, Outrun 2006 and Tekken will be sick. Plus Gran Turismo is on the way as well as Metal Gear Acid 2 and a new Metal Gear game. They also recently announced the PS1 emulator for PSP which may well include FFVII.
Nice, about that FFVII thing have you got a link about it? They really should be bringing out a port of it with improved graphics and everything.

In the Sun yesterday they had an ad. on the PSP pack for £150...do you know exactly what your getting with it?

There is a new PSP Base Pack out, basically it's the Standard issue PSP that Japan got at the same time as the Value Pack at 150 sheets, no Memory card of any sorts, prob not even headphones or case and handle, but not sure.

I would advise all PSP owners to buy Worms, it's great fun and the graphics are great, even if it is 2D.....I'm getting Outrun, so that will be another good game. Whoever bought Ridge Racer, have you realised how shit it is yet? Still, developers are finally putting some effort into PSP now, so it's gonna be great soon

Holio said:
There is a new PSP Base Pack out, basically it's the Standard issue PSP that Japan got at the same time as the Value Pack at 150 sheets, no Memory card of any sorts, prob not even headphones or case and handle, but not sure.
Yeah i just found out about it >here<

Is it worth buy or should i spend extra on the other pack, which gives you more stuff?

Back
Top Bottom