Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to find 1GB memory stick's for the PSP?

Ordered one from them(mobymemory), looks like a great site. Hopefully should get it by friday. Ebay was tempting but I was in a hurry on the postage. Thanks for the help!

I ordered one from e-bay, came within 3 days from new york.

Only cost me £42, looking to get a 2gig one now, £135 atm, OUCH!!

Cheers
Scottio

Burnout look smooth! It plays just like the ps2 version.

@ everyone

My m8 just succesfully downgraded his 1.52 psp to 1.5!! Check out maxconsole.net

Got a PSP last week with Wipeout, really not got a scooby how the online thingy works but simple question. Can I connect my PSP to my net connection and play other folk at games, more specifically Wipeout?

Also read today that firmware 2.0 is no longer going to be a barrier to, shall we say, 'homebrew' software, for much longer.

ClassicD said:
Got a PSP last week with Wipeout, really not got a scooby how the online thingy works but simple question. Can I connect my PSP to my net connection and play other folk at games, more specifically Wipeout?

Also read today that firmware 2.0 is no longer going to be a barrier to, shall we say, 'homebrew' software, for much longer.

Xlink Xai does it.

LOL I know that thing is huge, personally I'd rather wait for a 4gb memory stick. Which should be a similar price, I mean thats just not practical to me and it looks terrible :lol:

anyone could point me to a decent shop / ebay seller that sells 2gb sticks?

I have no idea if this has been posted before but my girlfriends mum is going to Singapore in 3 weeks and I want her to pick me up a PSP as they will only be between £100 - £120 (Well from what i've read on the web).

I've heard the Jap versions play region 2 DVD's which is good but I want to know if I can still play wireless with a UK PSP owner.

Apologies again if this has already been posted!

Nickybaker said:
I have no idea if this has been posted before but my girlfriends mum is going to Singapore in 3 weeks and I want her to pick me up a PSP as they will only be between £100 - £120 (Well from what i've read on the web).

I've heard the Jap versions play region 2 DVD's which is good but I want to know if I can still play wireless with a UK PSP owner.

Apologies again if this has already been posted!

I believe that the wireless link up depends on the region of the Game Disc, not on the region of the PSP. If you both have a US version of Wipeout Pure, it should work ok...

wilier said:
I believe that the wireless link up depends on the region of the Game Disc, not on the region of the PSP. If you both have a US version of Wipeout Pure, it should work ok...

That's good news then, cheers!

So then chaps, I've serached the forum and could find plenty of tips etc, but as a PSP newbie, looking to get two, one for me one for the boy, i would appreciate some advice as to which versions are the best. No one in the UK has them in stock, so it looks like Ebay is my route, but shold I get a Jap one, US one, UK one. whats all this with the screens? I'm an old time gamer so the idea of playing sensi etc appeals, so i think it's 1.5 firmware I want, anyone know what the white ones are like in terms of screen and build quality?

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.....

freddyboy said:
So then chaps, I've serached the forum and could find plenty of tips etc, but as a PSP newbie, looking to get two, one for me one for the boy, i would appreciate some advice as to which versions are the best. No one in the UK has them in stock, so it looks like Ebay is my route, but shold I get a Jap one, US one, UK one. whats all this with the screens? I'm an old time gamer so the idea of playing sensi etc appeals, so i think it's 1.5 firmware I want, anyone know what the white ones are like in terms of screen and build quality?

I have a white one and the screen is PERFECT!

Couldnt believe my luck i would say get a Jap one!

freddyboy said:

i've just got one from yesasia.com, £165 and they pay shipping + any taxes

it was v1.51 but was easy to upgrade to v2.00 then downgrade to v1.50

Just sold my UK PSP to CEX got £195 unboxed!!!

Muppets

murakami said:
Can anyone tell me where is the best place to find 1GB memory stick's for the PSP?

if anyone is interested, i just bought a 1gb stick from emartbuy for £51, delivered next day.

this is definitely the cheapeast you will find, including ebay...

Hi peeps, i just purchased a psp with a 2gb card, it has 5 games which i chose however it says in the setings that it is v 2.0 but the copied games work fine, do i need to downgrade still?

Back
Top Bottom