Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

Any news on a white PSP, I love special editon stuff.
I got Silver PS2, anmd ermm.... thats it.
I was going to get Crystal XBox but was too late. Now waiting for Special Edition 360.

SB, I think you should ge the Giga Pack as most things there are useful.

It was in Japan, it was released the same time as WE9 I think. No dates or info on whether there will be a coloured PSP sold in Europe yet, I would expect it maybe at Christmas, but to be honest if the PS3 is launching Worldwide then, I would doubt they would launch a new coloured PSP, though I suppose they did launch the PSOne before the PS2 came out.

That'll be where I heard it as I still have links over there....old habits die hard! Although it seems they are more interested in the ds at the moment, the initial publicity with the PSP having worn off. They don't seem to quite have the same range of games as here in Europe and the USA.

I think I'll be getting one in July after exams, so hopefully some price drops on the Giga pack, I just love the web browser!!!

ashmufc said:
SB, I think you should ge the Giga Pack as most things there are useful.
So how much is that £200? What should you be getting with it?

Which one did you get? EDIT: Think i know now.

Last edited:

That looks bobbins! My own view off course, but why switch to that psuedo 3D direction for the game!

Anyone have any details about Monster Hunter Freedom? I thought the PS2 version was good in principle but tragically flawed in execution. 'Freedom' is supposed to be a conversion of a semi sequel released only in Japan, which addressed some of the horrible control issues and clunky combat. Hope it works on a handheld format!

Boxers Road 2 the Real ; out at 25/May

i dunno english version will release or not, sorry.
game_p01_01_01.jpg

game_p01_01_02.jpg

game_p01_01_03.jpg

Thanks yuyazan - it can't be that hard to understand boxing in a different language - I'll have to go dig out some vids to see how it moves....

youre welcome.
this game contain probably mode of training=educating boxers.
#1 is out on PSX around 1995.

Just to let people know the White PSP will be available in the UK this Monday 15th May!

I think its gonna be normal price (£150) but you never know...

Just an update,

The White PSP will be a value pack (mem stick, cloth, pouch etc) rather than just the machine by itself. Its gonna retail at £179.99.

Apparently Game are doing the machine with a choice of Daxter or Ape Escape 3 free on launch.

Adonis said:
Just to let people know the White PSP will be available in the UK this Monday 15th May!

I think its gonna be normal price (£150) but you never know...
Wii or PSP, that is the question.
I think instead of buying the PSP I would get the Wii, but I really want that portable web browser to use the net wherever I want, thats like the whole point I want one, and for PES. I should get a 2nd hand one then :)

Re: Sony PSP

Na you read right, both are same prices. The PSP I will only be using at home, and rarely in the car so I don't think its worth having one, though I haven't had a handheld since the GBC. The main attraction for PSP is the web browser, is there any other devices that you can use WiFi and have poratble web browser like PDA??

Back
Top Bottom