Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

maybe i'm going made but i can't where to click to download on that megaupload site. i watied the 45 secs but there's no download button.

hoolicool said:
maybe i'm going made but i can't where to click to download on that megaupload site. i watied the 45 secs but there's no download button.

On the top right of the page it says click to download....put you pointer on it and make shure it clicks it and it says waiting to download or something...and then just wait for a pop up to come up where you press save.

crayon said:
Anybody updated to the 2.0 firmware? I tried hooking up to the internet via my wireless router and it worked. Tried the old yahoo page first. A little tricky to navigate and certainly to type (web addresses you can bookmark) but ultimately, internet on the psp. Amazing!

ibu - any more games available in Japan recently since I was last there (upto June)?

id rather have the *cough* free games :D

ripkord said:
id rather have the *cough* free games :D

I updated mine with 2.0 and its quality, for a website so strict about its warez rules for winning eleven sure is a load of shit flying round here.

You will have to update your firmware sooner rather than later anyway because the newer games wont run without it...

Nobody is uploading cracked games around here.

It's just movies me and my friend uploaded that i am posting here for people to download.

So who is getting a PSP? I ordered the PSP and might buy GTA LC here if it has multiplayer functions, if not, ill import one from the US

God, I haven't posted on here in ages...

I'm getting a PSP purely because I've realised that I can get a full series of Seinfeld on a 1GB memory stick. It takes me 45 minutes to get to work, so at 4 episodes a day I'll be entertained for almost 2 months to and from work.

Giddyup...

To watch an MP4 file on the psp do i also need a THM file, because it cant recognize my MP4s

By the way Kev, your South park movie thing wont unzip/unrar, it doesent work

Sulph, yes you need a THM file. It can be any jpg just needs to be the right size. If you use PSP video9 it should create one for you non??

I believe it should. If you have a THM file from something else, you can use that just to get it working on your PSP, even if it doesnt correspond to the file you are watching. Its only a screen grab.

I cant really convert MP4 files to MP4 files.
I have the MP4 Files but not the THM files, what do i do?! Where do i get them!?

LOL i confused you with another user on the forum.

i had a 1.0 now i have a 1.5

if i got wifi router i would have 2.0 but i have 1.50 and if u need to convert to mp4 or any other file download the free program called psp video

I did, PSP Video 9 yes? But how can you convert an mp4 to an mp4, i think its because im missing the THM file to go with the MP4, how do i make one?

My friend has this software that converts DVD movies to MP4 movies for the PSP...unless you got this software you can't create a THM file.

Sometimes you don't need the THM file....it depends what kind of PSP you got.

Cheers dude, really appreciate it when you post these movies up :D

This is awesome.
my.php

Back
Top Bottom