Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

Thanks for the help fella's....sorry for the stupid questions but I wanted to know before I buy

cheers

Anyone know free software for converting video files to mp4???? plz

Mobile Media Maker (PSP) Demo ive tried this but u only get 2 mins converting time!

nope the 1.5 firmware is cheaper look on ebay there 100 quid including next day post for some and the 2.0 is 180.
i got the sticks from ebay my friend \\:o/.
anyone know a media center where i put movies throught this program and it puts it in mp_root thing cause ive got the folder i put the thm and that file in and it doesnt reconise and its a mp4 file :roll:

only1tevez said:
nope the 1.5 firmware is cheaper look on ebay there 100 quid including next day post for some and the 2.0 is 180.
i got the sticks from ebay my friend \\:o/.

i wish i had access to your ebay.

512mb memory cards for £15 each including postage and psps for £100 including postage!!

are you blind or just plain stupid?

What Games have you guys got to work multiplayer (ad-hoc) with just 1 copy of the game? I've gotten Twisted Metal: Head On to load up and play with a friend using just 1 disc; can't seem to do the same with wipeoutpure.

Anyone?

I've decided to get a PSP on Thursday and a game but I can't decide on which one (it's all I can afford just now).

Anyone got any decent suggestions, I'm thinking Virtua Tennis but I have a feeling it wont work in single player...

Everybody's Golf does look good, hard choices, Sony have done good getting this many games out for the launch...

Probably because they forced us to wait so much longer and pay more than other countries, It'll probably sell most (atleast at a person to PSP rate) in this country too.

Its the same as hot shots and that is amazing

can't wait for Tomorrow, finally after months of going in GAME and Gamestation, I will finally have my own PSP, just a note for anyone with a Jap PSP, from October you'll have to import games and they've changed the coding so UK games wont play.

Sounds great, I've narrowed it down to either:

Ridge Racer
WipEout Pure
Everybody's Golf
Virtua Tennis World Tour

I'm going to go up to Middlesbrough, hoping they haven't sold out and maybe that GAME or someone are doing some kind of bundle, might get two games then.

j4y3m said:
Sounds great, I've narrowed it down to either:

Ridge Racer
WipEout Pure
Everybody's Golf
Virtua Tennis World Tour

I'm going to go up to Middlesbrough, hoping they haven't sold out and maybe that GAME or someone are doing some kind of bundle, might get two games then.

Try Asda and Tesco they have plenty of games and psps in stock.

GO to www.pspupdates.com and download the programme that allows you to disable the firmware update.

I am pretty sure that VT will require it but it can be worked around.

no vitua tennis doesnt upgrade your firmware i have it,
Ridge Racer
WipEout Pure
Everybody's Golf
Virtua Tennis World Tour

out of these games vitua tennis is the same as the ps2 version but WITH NEW BACKGROUNDs so if u have the ps2 version its the same,wipeout is alrright,if u like racing get midnight club 3 that is the best at the moment but everybody golf is amazing if u like golf i dont thatmuch but its great 8)

I loved MC3.

The fact that in almost every way it is identical to the Xbox version is simply insane.

The loading times are horrible although well worth putting up with for this fantastic title. Best driving game on PSP.

hello fellas quick question about psp memory

I want to buy a 1GB sandisk pro duo. looking on ebay some come with adapters, whats that all about?

do you need an adapter to use it or is this the wrong type of
sandisc 1GB im looking at?

hope you can help

cheers

Unborn

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
I'm getting Virtua Tennis, I love that game!

I'd recommend that, or Hot Shots Golf

i would recommend hot shots golf, too - it's the best game available by far.

i have played it to death - i am now at platinum rank and i'm going back through all the previous ranks to unlock all the items. the game just gets better and better and the difficulty level is supberb. it's easy to win on the first couple of courses, i have managed a 21 under par for the first course! but the last ones are tricky - one bad hole can ruin an entire round - it's brilliant! the game has been in my psp solid for the last 3 months - lumines and wipeout have only ever graced it for about a day each in all that time!

definitely, without a shadow of doubt - GET HOT SHOTS GOLF!!!!

Unborn, if its a card reader thats fairly normal. You can just have the Scandisc PRO DUO in your PSP though and connect it that way.

Just remember they NEED to be PRO DUO, so any Sony or Scandisc by that name will do.

eBay retailers tend to say if it will work for PSP.

Just bought a PSP for £110. Thats 2 I got now :D

This one was not dodgy in any way, no siree.*

*lie.

vr6_highline said:
i would recommend hot shots golf, too - it's the best game available by far.

i have played it to death - i am now at platinum rank and i'm going back through all the previous ranks to unlock all the items. the game just gets better and better and the difficulty level is supberb. it's easy to win on the first couple of courses, i have managed a 21 under par for the first course! but the last ones are tricky - one bad hole can ruin an entire round - it's brilliant! the game has been in my psp solid for the last 3 months - lumines and wipeout have only ever graced it for about a day each in all that time!

definitely, without a shadow of doubt - GET HOT SHOTS GOLF!!!!
I'm sold. :)

Yep at the moment hot shots is the best game around \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom