Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

Nope it aint out yet, and i lost my PSP so ill have to wait a lil longer.

I'd rather wait for PES5 cuz I want the version thats the same as the one that I'll be playing the most on the PS2. Because of the link up feature.
If you buy WE9 for PSP and then play PES5 on the PS2, then the link up feature is useless to you.

To Flawl3ssCowb0y and Dead Man, 'tis true, Sony got angry with Lik-Sang, trying the find the truth you seek, but something happened and I believe Lik-Sang are being sued by Sony. Employees in GAME and Gamestation confirmed it

I'm starting to think you REALLY work for Abramovich.

Soulja said:
Is it true that virtua tennis forces you to update your firmware?

Yep it won't boot up unless you upgrade.

Went from 1.0 > 2.0 but from what I've played so far of Virtua Tennis, its worth giving up Homebrew and all that stuff for this game.

VT is definitely worth giving up all that stuff for. Played some 4 player WiFi and it's quality, the only real lag occurs between points and slightly with the serve power bar.

The emulators etc. will be a lot better by the time they've worked out the v2 firmware anyway. Also, VT only comes with the 1.52 firmware update, not 2.00.

A PSP and Everybody's Golf sitting in my house right now. :)

I'm charging the battery to full before playing though.

I'm struggling to find my model number and serial number though so I can register at http://www.yourpsp.com ...

Do I have to remove the battery to see it?

matherto said:
To Flawl3ssCowb0y and Dead Man, 'tis true, Sony got angry with Lik-Sang, trying the find the truth you seek, but something happened and I believe Lik-Sang are being sued by Sony. Employees in GAME and Gamestation confirmed it

Sony are blocking everyone for selling import machines. Sad really as the UK sales have not been hurt i presume

blayzzz said:
Yep it won't boot up unless you upgrade.

Went from 1.0 > 2.0 but from what I've played so far of Virtua Tennis, its worth giving up Homebrew and all that stuff for this game.

lol, I have virtua tennis on homebrew :D its not THAT good.

they are making progress with 2.00 though so all is not lost.

Been playing Everybody's Golf today, great game, and the screen on this PSP is amazing. :D

About battery life I'm not sure, I've played for about 2 hours so far and I don't see any change.

Butatista said:
Question for everyone with a UK PSP:

What sort of battery life you getting?

Between 4 and 6 hours

shaneward2004 said:
can u re upload this m8?? plz! as the link is dead!!

rapidwebshare if possible or megaupload! cheers :)

My friend deleted the MP4 file...you could always buy it on DVD for about £5 you know ;)

Well lads i got my PSP today from Game.....but with no games though, my movies that i convert will entertain me untill i can find a job and get some money to buy some games. I only got exatly £40 and thats PES5 money lol.

when i played the psp at my local game i was to suprised that the size of the screen was quite big bigger than wat i excpected it to be im getting one for my birthday

Stupid screen protector...
dry3ms.gif

Someone mentioned epople with Jap machines will have to import them as there will be a region code for future games. I dont believe this will happen but if it did Jap and UK are both region 2 so UK games should still work on jap machines.

when is winning eleven or pro evo due for release on the psp?

vr6_highline said:
when is winning eleven or pro evo due for release on the psp?
If you mean the Japan release date, it's the 15th of September I believe.

Back
Top Bottom