Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

God, I can't believe you guys. I only bought it because of the raving about it in this thread, and now you're all saying it's a waste of money. I'm still loving mine...

agree, mine is flooding around here too lol.

i used it for watching some tv series, but at the moment i don't have anything useful.won't sell it anyway cause i wait for WE and Football Manager 2006.Those two will keep me busy with my little PSP...

I dont do waiting....

My PSP will be hitting eBay tonight

Not even when PES/Winning comes on it? Thats what im waiting for. FM is no biggie to me on PSP, my guess is that it will just be frustrating. GTA, hell yeah.

i dont use it as much as i thought i would do. But its not crap! it will be good in the future. Crappy games are out ATM. Coded arms is out soon and is really good. Just wait!!

Cwright dont give up!! Patience is a virtue ( cheesy i know..) WE/PES will be here eventually!

ive heard couple of days ago something good about PSP that i can watch Video's on it thats good. but how? do i use CD's or Memory Stick?

im thinking of getting one , i was planning to get the Creative Zen 20GB that 700 C$ if PSP have a easy and good video player ill get it + FM06 & its cheaper 200-300 C$

A bunch of guys called Team Xecuter have designed a device that can let you hook up a HD to the memory stick slot.
This means that if you have a 60gb iPod, you can use that as the memory stick.
Thats so fucking cool. I'm gonna buy an iPod just for my PSP.

Imagine the amount of movies, music and games you can carry with you on the PSP.

great , what the device exactly called,from to buy it ONLINE,how much does it coast?

look good ;)

Midnight Club 3 is awesome.

Its basically the entire XBox game, just with no damage. Loadtimes take a while to get used too, but its no biggy.

I recommend it to everyone.

Yeah mate its been out for a week or so.

Like I said, be aware of the load times. You may hate them, its roughly 1 min 30 to get into a race.

At first I couldnt believe it, but once you start playing you learn to forget. Its so much fun that it just doesnt even bother me now.

HAAAAAAAA

FATHER SELL MY SONY PSP I NO GOOD HAAAAAAAAA

I LIKE BUT SCREEN SMALL

PS3 COMES ME HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
BYE

DizouZizou said:
HAAAAAAAA

FATHER SELL MY SONY PSP I NO GOOD HAAAAAAAAA

I LIKE BUT SCREEN SMALL

PS3 COMES ME HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
BYE
No need to shout. :roll:

sorry friend capital letter lock is gone :D

psp good i recommend wait for sony ps3 however

will rock long time!!!!!!!!
bye

I dunno but it goes in the same folder as the video file.

playstation one emu released today, available at dcemu.co.uk ,
its very slow and doesnt run iso's , only demos.

I'm really excited about that. Imagine playing all those PSX games on the PSP.

ok, going to holiday next week...and i really want to get a good game before...what would be your choise? :)

Guess what went missing in my move home guys.......my blinkin' 512 stick!:(

Back
Top Bottom