Sony PlayStation 3

Re: Sony PlayStation 3 & 4

http://www.techradar.com/news/gamin...mepad-vs-ps3-gamepad-1161094?src=rss&attr=all

ps4-controller-vs-ps3-controller-900-75.jpg

ps4-start-and-select-buttons-900-100.jpg

ps4-new-l2-r2-triggers-900-100.jpg

ps4-controller-lightbar-900-100.jpg

ps4-controller-headset-port-900-100.jpg

back-of-the-ps4-controller-900-100.jpg

ps4-analog-sticks-900-100.jpg

64e7655fgw1e5o4y1s27vj21kw11xwuc.jpg

Nice. Looking forward to using that. haven't heard anything bad about it yet. Looks bigger than I thought. That's what she said...

Release of PS4 on October 1st 2013?

Amazon.de lists Watch Dogs for PS4 on October 1st, while Xbox One Version is listed on November 21st.
Relasing games without the PS4 been released wouldn't make much sense.
Amazon.de not only put this date onto their website but was sending emails to pre-order customer as well mentioning the official release date of Watch Dogs for PS4.
So maybe this reveals the release of PS4...

http://www.amazon.de/Ubisoft-Watch-Dogs/dp/B00BJ3CYJW/ref=cm_cd_f_pb_i

Amazon are notorious for putting faked/guessed/estimated release dates up, unless Sony say October 1st I wouldn't get too excited ;)

I know it is still not confirmed.
But I have to say that Amazon.de was most of the times very reliable about release dates, but that does not mean the have to be right this time.
I think at latest during the GAMESCOM the release dates will be published or confirmed. I am not too excited, because PS4 will be bought after I completed GTA V - this might be end of this year earliest... ;)

My PS3 controller is completely without juice and won't charge, won't even turn on when connected via cable, tried the reset button, tried difference cables, different ways to charge etc and it's just dead :(

My PS3 controller is completely without juice and won't charge, won't even turn on when connected via cable, tried the reset button, tried difference cables, different ways to charge etc and it's just dead :(

Don't know if you tried it, but I always charge my PS3 controller through my PC.

yeah I use my pc too, only annoying thing is that when you disconnect it your ps3 turns on lol

I had that issue a while ago and it turned out it was the USB cable. I was using a random extra long one I already had. When I ripped open the bag in the ps3 box and used that it worked fine.

I've always been fine with the Dual Shock due to having small hands :P I hope the fit still remains fine for me.

You know what they say about a guy with small ha....aaahhhh forget it:))

But yeah, I too like the way the DS3 feels but like the look of the DS4 (not too keen on the light tho, hope you can switch it off at some point when playing games.)

So the dualshock has a headphone jack in the controller now? Hopefully this means my own gaming headphones will plug into them like it does with my 360 controller, so I can still get voice chat through them.

Looks like the Xbox and its esram will make it more difficult to dev on and ps4 really easy and fast. An almost complete role reversal.
I wonder if that means devs will go pc > ps4 > Xbox
And also mean that they'll struggle for a few years to get games running the same on both systems

?

I'm just happy that the learning curve has dropped to those of the PS1 days according to Cerny. From 6-12 months on PS3 to 1-2 months on PS4 :D

Hopefully that should attract tons of devs and therefore tons of games :D

When should we expect the instant game collection to update today? Hoping to get them all queued early seeing as how slow their crap is!

When should we expect the instant game collection to update today? Hoping to get them all queued early seeing as how slow their crap is!

I think it only updates on wednesday for European PSN.

It's Wednesday. Ps+ stuff is usually online by 12ish
The store doesn't tend to update until 3-6ish

Back
Top Bottom