Sony PlayStation 3

God no!

Leave XMB as it is. One of the reasons I prefer my PS3 to my 360 is that the user interface feels more mature and there's not a stupid avatar in sight. Leave it as is, just add a bit more functionality.

No Home should load as fast as the xmb AND should be optional

Sony must have a lot of new IPs in addition to GT5 to show at E3, inFamous 2 was announced yesterday and Motorstorm 3 is rumoured to be detailed before E3.

Motorstorm 3 leaked screenshots

motorstorm-3-motorstorm-3-leaked-pictures-11_09030001BC00041215.jpg

motorstorm-3-motorstorm-3-leaked-pictures-18_09030001BE00041217.jpg

motorstorm-3-motorstorm-3-leaked-pictures-2_09030001A500041214.jpg

motorstorm-3-motorstorm-3-leaked-pictures-5_09030001BE00041216.jpg

motorstorm-3-leaked-pictures-4_09030001BB00041213.jpg

Looks more appealing than the first two.

Looks more appealing than the first two.

While I still think Evolution Studios best stuff was when they had the WRC licence, the first 2 were decent games. Fair enough the first one was rushed out the door for launch and had some short term appeal and flaws, but the 2nd really is a decent off road racer and can be picked up really cheap and its alot of fun.

Will look forward to hearing more about 3.

I bought the 2nd game and started to download the big patches/updates but after I had finished my first race Heavy Rain arrived a day early. The following week BC2 came out, bad timing I guess, I never recovered after that so to speak.

I doubt whether I can fit it into my current rotation and give it a proper chance.

Sony must have a lot of new IPs in addition to GT5 to show at E3, inFamous 2 was announced yesterday and Motorstorm 3 is rumoured to be detailed before E3.

when is e3?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I bought the 2nd game and started to download the big patches/updates but after I had finished my first race Heavy Rain arrived a day early. The following week BC2 came out, bad timing I guess, I never recovered after that so to speak.

I doubt whether I can fit it into my current rotation and give it a proper chance.

Yeah once new games come out and you dont have time, it kinda puts the end to others. If you do ever find a week though, and the downloads are all installed, do give it a go, it is fun and the elements type racing does add too it.

I hope someone did a Carmaggedon for next gen. It's multiplayer is still the best, most complete, customizable and most fun I've ever played.

collapsing buildings - 2012 style!

love it! just picked up part 2 a few weeks back and really enjoy it, this is on the to-buy-list. :)

Got my Gioteck triggers today, very impressed with them! Grip is so much better and they click on really well.

Highly recommended for £2.99.

PlayStation Network Regular Scheduled Maintenance

Maintenance is expected to start at 8am Pacific and will last for several hours, until approximately 8:30pm Pacific. During this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation Store or Account Management, and may encounter some difficulty while signing in to PSN.

Stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for updates and a notice when PSN is fully back online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Alright lads, I'm trading in my 360 and I'm gonna get a PS3. I'll have $350 to play with, so obviously with the console I'll have $50 left, I was thinking I'd get GT5 Prologue and Little Big Planet?

YES! Sega releasing Dreamcast games on PSN and XBL in the coming months. Starting with Sonic and then Crazy Taxi later in the year.

Love Crazy Taxi and cannot wait to get that back.

Anyone else have any fond memories of the 'Cast? I'm hoping they release...

Jet Set Radio
Daytona (though they are rumoured to be remaking this for DLC anyways?)
And of course, Shenmue!

Alright lads, I'm trading in my 360 and I'm gonna get a PS3. I'll have $350 to play with, so obviously with the console I'll have $50 left, I was thinking I'd get GT5 Prologue and Little Big Planet?

I dont think I would bother too much with GT5 Prologue. Unless you are totally obsessed with GT, just wait for the full game release.

YES! Sega releasing Dreamcast games on PSN and XBL in the coming months. Starting with Sonic and then Crazy Taxi later in the year.

Love Crazy Taxi and cannot wait to get that back.

Anyone else have any fond memories of the 'Cast? I'm hoping they release...

Jet Set Radio
Daytona (though they are rumoured to be remaking this for DLC anyways?)
And of course, Shenmue!

I loved the DC, but in all honesty, I much preferred Crazy Taxi 2, just cause it the jump button and added a new dimension to the game, and abit more longevity, hell I would really love a Crazy Taxi Trilogy, I'd easily pay for that. Is it just going to be Sega DC titles, or is the whole DC library got a chance of being released?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom