Sony PlayStation 3

I hear it;s coming next Thursday with the trophies - i had a play on the demo and didn't get it... the way every time you jump you automatically leave a trail of silk behind you stopping you from jumping bugged me... but i think i've figured it out now... still... its a bit ... i don't know... simple?

Cannot get the demo yet as my internet is still gash - hopefully Monday they will sort it out.

All the PixelJunk games are simple. I got Monsters and I'm not sure and Racers was just shite.

Eden looked a bit different though and I'm keen to see the YouTube integration for the first time too.

"I got Monsters and I'm not sure"

You're not sure about the game or there's a game called 'I'm not sure' ?

Erm...

* Home public beta
* TV/Movies coming to Europe on [Date] - Which they might think is hiuge but i couldn't care less about
* Cogs of Peace?

After playing the demo I'll definately be buying PixelJunk Eden.

I had another go on it half an hour ago and everything clicked - it reminds me of loco roco a lot - i got the the third level but didn't play it.

It says it's 3 players but i've yet to see any mention of online play which is a bit crappy

Erm...

* Home public beta
* TV/Movies coming to Europe on [Date] - Which they might think is hiuge but i couldn't care less about
* Cogs of Peace?
i have heard that they have a new exclusive game up there sleeves which is BETTER then MAG and will be announced august 3rd.

i have heard that they have a new exclusive game up there sleeves which is BETTER then MAG and will be announced august 3rd.

COGSOFPEACE.jpg

Yea, apparantly better than MAG, KZ2 and RFOM2 - thought it was brave of the blog to mention those by name! Must be special...

Think it also said it wasnt an FPS, Survival Horror, RPG or Beat-Em Up!?

Probably "PRO INTERNATIONAL KNITTING TOURNAMENT EDITION!"

EDIT:

Ah, I just read the link. Sounds shit.

How on earth could they justify hyping that up, I'd prefer Pro International Knitting...

Last edited:
Yea, apparantly better than MAG, KZ2 and RFOM2 - thought it was brave of the blog to mention those by name! Must be special...

Think it also said it wasnt an FPS, Survival Horror, RPG or Beat-Em Up!?

Probably "PRO INTERNATIONAL KNITTING TOURNAMENT EDITION!"

EDIT:

Ah, I just read the link. Sounds shit.

How on earth could they justify hyping that up, I'd prefer Pro International Knitting...
i dont think this is the game there on about. according to the bbc reporter, he said that is a game that redifenes story telling. that game i linked u doesnt have a storymode lol

Not really excited in this new annoucement at all but then again not really fan of Twisted Metal type games.

One of my pads is knackered --- a soon as i turn it on it starts to automatically press up and nothing stops it... when i try to turn the pad off its like the pad dies and i cant exit that menu i cant press x to turn it off and i can press o to cancel the operation.

Our little one likes to have a grab and drool all over it so im guessing thats whats knackered it.. still... gives me an excuse to get a DS3.

One of my pads is knackered --- a soon as i turn it on it starts to automatically press up and nothing stops it... when i try to turn the pad off its like the pad dies and i cant exit that menu i cant press x to turn it off and i can press o to cancel the operation.

Our little one likes to have a grab and drool all over it so im guessing thats whats knackered it.. still... gives me an excuse to get a DS3.
check ur pm and get ur arse on bf bc soldier

The girlfriend is watching Wall-E so i think im banned from the ps3 tonight for the next hour at least lol

Anyone know how to share media across from WM11 to PS3? I've read its possible and have followed the steps but nothing happens... anyone tried this or know what your supposed to do to get the files across?

-

Never mind - i managed to get my mp3s to share across... videos and piccys dont show up though

Last edited:
Anyone know how to share media across from WM11 to PS3? I've read its possible and have followed the steps but nothing happens... anyone tried this or know what your supposed to do to get the files across?

-

Never mind - i managed to get my mp3s to share across... videos and piccys dont show up though
use tversity. its easier

Full agree with Jonney, TVersity is quality. I just need to drop my media into the folders and refresh, shows up on my PS3 and I'm set :TU:

downloaded and installed - the ps3 has picked it up but no files are showing up yet.

Ahhhh you have to bring the folders you want scanning/sharing into tversity... gotcha!

-
I'm a dumb ass --- i couldnt get photots or mp3s to share over but ibe just realized i was under the movies tab DUR!

i LOVE that you can copy a youtube video link onto tversity and it will play on your ps3 and then you can copy it onto your hdd! that is awesome!

Last edited:
i dont think this is the game there on about. according to the bbc reporter, he said that is a game that redifenes story telling. that game i linked u doesnt have a storymode lol

Could it be this (heavy rain):
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=201261

Mentions the new way they are doing the story telling.

Also is there a release list for platinum games? Just saw an advert for platinum Uncharted from shop-to to be released next week.

Heavenly Sword
MotorStorm
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of D...
Resistance: Fall of Man
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune...

Virtua Tennis 3 from SEGA and Assassin's Creed from Ubisoft will be the first third-party titles, followed by WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008 "later in September".

Bought Siren: Blood Curse yesterday, and have been playing it this morning.

Very good game, lots of jumpy bits.

Back
Top Bottom