Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread

Palermo won again!!!

CHIEVO-PALERMO 0-1

30' pt Corini.

CHIEVO (4-4-2): Squizzi; Moro, Mandelli, Mantovani, Lanna; Luciano (12' st Kosowski), Brighi, Giunti (31' st Marcolini), Semioli; Godeas, Pellissier (18' st Tiribocchi).

PALERMO (4-3-2-1): Agliardi; Cassani, Zaccardo, Barzagli, Pisano; Diana, Corini, Simplicio (43' st Parravicini); Di Michele (28' st Brienza), Bresciano (37' st Capuano); Amauri.

Caracciolo doesn't play anymore ??? It's my favourite player in Palermo with Corini ! I'm so sad Makinwa left to join Lazio...

Caracciolo played few matches, especially in UEFA cup, because Amauri fits better to Guidolin schemes.
Makinwa, although a good player and a nice guy, doesn't suceed in acclimatize so left to join Delio Rossi, his former coach in Atalanta

Saturday matches

SAMPDORIA-MILAN 1-1

69' Bonazzoli, 83' Kaladze

SAMPDORIA (4-4-2): Castellazzi, Zenoni, Sala, Falcone, Pieri, Delvecchio, Volpi, Palombo, Franceschini (40' st Parola), Quagliarella, Bonazzoli

MILAN (4-3-1-2): Dida, Cafu (35' st Bonera), Nesta, Maldini, Jankulovski (31' st Kaladze), Gattuso, Brocchi, Seedorf, Kakà, Inzaghi, Gilardino (20' st Oliveira)

SIENA-MESSINA 3-1

20' (rig.) Riganò (M), 45'pt Konko (S), 45'st Frick, 47'st Cozza (S).

SIENA (4-4-2): Manninger; Bertotto, Gastaldello, Rinaudo, Molinaro; Konko (20' st Bogdani), D’Aversa (29' st Cozza), Vergassola, Candela; Chiesa (20' st Frick), Locatelli.

MESSINA (4-3-1-2): Storari; Lavecchia, Zanchi, Iuliano, Parisi (13’ pt Rea); Coppola, Cordova, Masiello; Sullo; Floccari (dall’87’ Alvarez), Riganò (10' st Iliev).

Anyone watch Milan v Palermo? I thought it was pretty entertaining.
What about those two post hits in two shots, incredible?
And Biava getting carried off my Kaladze and Inzaghi :mrgreen:

I know that Palermo have won that match and that they are currently leading the serie A which is really great and with Atalanta 5th my two favourite teams are doing splendid... what was that baout Biava getting carried of by Kaladze and Inzaghi????

Professor Nutmeg said:
Anyone watch Milan v Palermo? I thought it was pretty entertaining.
What about those two post hits in two shots, incredible?
And Biava getting carried off my Kaladze and Inzaghi :mrgreen:

Wicked game, I watched it after the real - barca game...

WTF happened to Milan?

The shot Simplicio hit was a scorcher!

Can Palermo mount a serious title challenge?

We're going through a bad period. 4 games without a win now. Our morale is low too. I really hope Palermo fight for a top 4 spot all year, I'm a big fan of theirs.

Incredible Palermo, don't wake me up if i'm only dreaming!!!
All the guys yesterday evening were perfect, impressive match!!!
And an incredible Mark Bresciano!!!

Last edited:

Gerd, Palermo were 2-0 up and Milan were getting desperate. Biava went down "injured" in his own box, when the ball went out for a Milan corner. He gestured at having cramp. A Milan player, Kaladze, came over to help him with his cramp, then another, Inzaghi came up behind Biava. They both picked him up (one under the shoulders, the other by the feet) and carried him a few metres off the pitch to the side of the goal, lol :mrgreen: to get the game going again.

biava was really injured, infact he was substituted.

however we won again in another sicilian derby against Messina

Grande Palermo!!!

Is something considered funny if it is seen to be realistic. Lets face it Inter need a complete overall if they are ever to have a great team. I mean at all levels of the club, they keep covering up the cracks with great signings that are only good at which the club they came from. I still fancy Roma for the Scudetto, Milan and Palermo are contenders but Milan cant seem to get going. Palermo have built a really good side over the past few years and take into the account they lost one of the best goal scorers in Serie A it does show how well they have come on.

Ridiculous...this decision.
This is a catastrophe for the credibility of Italian fotball.

Due to it Juventus are now 10th in Serie B(with a game in hand.. -17 or - 9 really makes a world of difference), 5 points behind leaders Genoa. Lazio and especially Fiorentina have been saved from relegation.

'In other news' Del Piero scored his 200th goal for Juventus today.

Last edited:

AC Milan - Inter Milan 3-4
I just got back now from the stadium.. we lost it, but what a game!!

:mrgreen: la prox volta, vi asfaltiamo!!

We played poor and we lost.. but this was such a fucking fun and good game. I was in Bar Italia with friends in London... GREAT EXPERIENCE!

19.JPG

This is the football I love ! I couldn't finish writting my post before the last second !

Second match of Palermo I could watch this season and despite being dominated in 2nd half and having a hard time, Palermo played calmly and took the lead. I wanted to show my happiness but then Fiorentina scored a deserved 2nd goal. But it wasn't over yet : AMAURI scored again !!!!

What a header on his 1st goal ! I'm loving this guy. \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom