Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Official "Serie A" Thread

i heard that totti renewed his contract until 2010.he will earn 10 millions per year.is this true?

Expect the big moves to be made this week!

You guys think Samuel will eb back to his best when he joins INTer ?
I dont think SOlari will be able to cope with the SWerie A, jsut like van der meyde

Chiellini > Juve

Im hoping the Griffins dont get kicked out of Serie A after their dumbass president got involved with betting.

Vieri to Milan, good for Inter fans. That just clears the path for Inter to sign Gilardino.

Not really, they have 5 strikers now, and Gilardino said himself he wanted Milan. Vieri was to cover Crespo's loss... meaning now we have 4 strikers. Ancelotti officialy said he will have 5 strikers for the new season.

Inter jsut signed Solari, Samuel and soon Makinwa, the best theyve done is 15m for Gilardino but Milan have done 26m for Gilardino.

Last edited:

Milanista said:
Dont think so, he just confirmed his love for Roma in a Sky special after his wedding.
Totti married the club? :lol:

Only kiddin'

Milanista said:
Not really, they have 5 strikers now, and Gilardino said himself he wanted Milan. Vieri was to cover Crespo's loss... meaning now we have 4 strikers. Ancelotti officialy said he will have 5 strikers for the new season.

Inter jsut signed Solari, Samuel and soon Makinwa, the best theyve done is 15m for Gilardino but Milan have done 26m for Gilardino.

I'm sure all Milan fans believe that, but Makinwa is only a fallback option, Solari cost nothing and if Samuel does go to Inter, it will be a year long loan deal with the option to buy. And everyone knows Moratti never runs out of money. Watching Vieri go to Milan will just spurn him to buy Gila, and if he wants him, no one outside of Chelsea will be able to outbid him. Besides, the whole reason for Vieri leaving was that he wanted first team action. So, you can be sure Milan assured him they would not bring in Gila. Of course they could have just lied to him, lol.

vasilios said:
I'm sure all Milan fans believe that, but Makinwa is only a fallback option, Solari cost nothing and if Samuel does go to Inter, it will be a year long loan deal with the option to buy. And everyone knows Moratti never runs out of money. Watching Vieri go to Milan will just spurn him to buy Gila, and if he wants him, no one outside of Chelsea will be able to outbid him. Besides, the whole reason for Vieri leaving was that he wanted first team action. So, you can be sure Milan assured him they would not bring in Gila. Of course they could have just lied to him, lol.

Makinwa to Palermo << nearly done >>

Gila might join Moratti side, But Moratti showed clearly today, that he wants to see Martins and Adriano, so Gila won't risk that, but anything can happen !
Vieri, joined Milan only to cut of Inter nothing more !

vasilios said:

Sorry but our owner is Berlusconi, the Prime Minister. Today Moratti offcially said that the Gilardino interest has NOTHING to do with Vieri, and that he wants Martins-Adriano in attack, and that the Inter attack is done. They had to unload Vieri since he had the most expensive contract at Inter. Vieri was only signed because the Crespo deal is virtually dead, tomorrow there will be a meeting between Gilardino himself, his agent, Berlusconi, Ancelotti, Braida and Galliani to discuss HIS thoughts. Milan have already upped their bid to 28m, where as Inter stay at 15m.

lol, you mean like how Moratti said there was no chance Inter would go after Samuel? And how he said there was no chance last year they'd sign both Davids and Veron? Or how he said under no circumstances would Ronaldo leave 2 days before he sold him?

Milan may still sign Gila, but I think they blew it by not getting the deal done earlier. Now they have Inter and Chelsea to deal with. And I don't know where you're getting your numbers from. Everywhere you read reports something different. And Berlusconi being the prime minster has nothing to do with anything. With the exception of Nesta, he has rarely been willing to outbid other teams for star players. Milan have always been smarter than Inter in the transfer market by signing the right players, not always the most expensive. So if it comes down to a bidding war, which it obviously has, I think it could go either way. And if Chelsea is unable to get Trez, then they'll be in the mix as well.

Its official, Milanista is happy with his departure! ;)

I agree with Vasiolios but today it's Milans last chance !!
and while Silvio is there, then I'm gonna say GILA IS MILANS !! but time will tell .....

Could Bologna get a reprieve? Just seen this on the Beeb

Italian clubs Messina and Torino have been expelled from Serie A because of the poor state of their finances.

A board meeting of the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) on Friday decided to impose the penalty.

Both clubs have indicated they will appeal in the courts against any ban, which means the case could continue the start of next season on 28 August.

Bologna, relegated from Serie A, and Treviso, fifth in Serie B last season could benefit if the appeals fail.

Messina and Torino's troubles are just the latest in a string of financial problems to hit clubs in Italy's top division in recent years.

Twice Italian champions Fiorentina went bankrupt before the 2002-03 season while in December 2003, twice Uefa Cup winners Parma were hit by the near-bankruptcy of their parent company Parmalat.

Genoa Demoted to Serie C1

Genoa have been demoted to Serie C1 after the Italian Football League concluded their investigation into claims of match-fixing.

The charge related to Genoa’s 3-2 victory over Venezia on the last day of the Serie B season, which was enough to secure automatic promotion.

As a result, the Rossoblu will instead play next season in Serie C1.

To make matters worse, the League also imposed a three point deduction.

Club president Enrico Preziosi and general manager Stefano Capozucca were banned from the game for five years for their roles in the affair.

Venezia managing director Francesco Dal Cin was also given a five-year ban.

And Venezia’s 23-year-old Czech ‘keeper Martin Lejsal and 34-year-old striker Massimo Borgobello were given bans of five and six months for their part in the affair.

Both clubs have the right to appeal the decisions.

--------------

You see kids. Cheating is bad, mkay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom