Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

haha that video is great. I'd love to see that myself with say a cheat code or something.

Red Dead Redemption

What an ending.
95.3% 68h... but I'm sure I've played a lot less, I don't think the clock really works.

8+/10

There are shit loads of glitches like that clips above

The one i have seen the most is on cut scenes where people dont move but other things do, for example someone was selling bottles and he was frozen and the bottle was moving all over the place like he was meant to be walking backwards and forwards

Also i have see alot of people and horse's doing what i call skating where the legs dont move and they just glide from place to place and people/animals that are just stuck in one place even on missions where they are supposed to chase you but they dont because they cant move

I bet another patch will come soon

i'm not really enjoying the online, sometimes i go in to a free roam and i just die instantly. i get killed from long range headshots all the time, sometimes with pistols.

i have had some decent online games though, especially with people you know.

Yeah in the free roam it gets quite annoying.

This guy was getting chased by two wolfs (I think) so I tried to shoot them for him as he was getting attacked. Then he just shot me!

Then everytime I respawned he shot me! tried to go to a new free roam and I got put back in the same one and he raced over a and shot me again. He had a better weapon so I just had no chance.

That was extremely shit. But I went and played a gold chase (or whatever its called) game and really enjoyed the few games I had.

Bobby, what you described is the reason why i never have even tried to play online games...in the end it's all about ego's for some people...there should be a feature in the game that discourages behaviour similar to what you described. Should not be that difficult if you consider what is possible in the single player, or am i totally wrong?

Bobby, what you described is the reason why i never have even tried to play online games...in the end it's all about ego's for some people...there should be a feature in the game that discourages behaviour similar to what you described. Should not be that difficult if you consider what is possible in the single player, or am i totally wrong?

In the free roam you get more points and perks if you are friendly and do missions together. So it is sort of encouragement not to shoot people. Some people are just knobs.

I wont kill someone unless they start shooting at me.

On the other hand though, I went to a gang hideout and me and another fella shot them all and completed it and I got lots of stuff. That was enjoyable and shows how great the mode can be. just some knobs spoil it.

In the free roam you get more points and perks if you are friendly and do missions together. So it is sort of encouragement not to shoot people. Some people are just knobs.

I wont kill someone unless they start shooting at me.

On the other hand though, I went to a gang hideout and me and another fella shot them all and completed it and I got lots of stuff. That was enjoyable and shows how great the mode can be. just some knobs spoil it.
i've done one of those gang hideout missions with a couple of people and they are really fun, like always the knobs spoil things.

is anybody keen for doing a 360 private session tonight sometime? we could do all the co-op stuff like the gang hideouts etc and a few free for alls on expert aiming, it'd be a laugh.

i think you can vote to kick someone off if they are being a bit of a cock, it is great doing some of the gang hideout etc when u are in a posse or working along side someone.

Last edited:
wow soo many bugs in this game it seems.

dont think i will bother getting this game

im not so sure there bugs there buddy i think they might be intentional kind of like developers having a laugh, in the overall gameplay there does not seem to be anything buggy at all

I think a lot of these bugs are "found" in the various cheat modes. I've played 30+ hours now and not experienced any of those bugs, in fact I'm hard pressed to think of one bug that I've noticed while playing.

I've never encountered any bugs except the jumping horses the 1st day. Since then, nothing.

I don't know about all these bugs but I'm honestly loving this game to pieces. So much fun and different from GTA. Good change I guess. Loving the scenery and missions as well.

Hate them damn cougars... They always kill my horsey :(

I think a lot of these bugs are "found" in the various cheat modes. I've played 30+ hours now and not experienced any of those bugs, in fact I'm hard pressed to think of one bug that I've noticed while playing.

I don't know about all these bugs but I'm honestly loving this game to pieces. So much fun and different from GTA. Good change I guess. Loving the scenery and missions as well.

Hate them damn cougars... They always kill my horsey :(

o ok thanks dudes. thought this game was bug ridden. it seems like its fallout 3 made in the GTA engine. im more talking about the landscape as its mostly deserts in both games innit.

o ok thanks dudes. thought this game was bug ridden. it seems like its fallout 3 made in the GTA engine. im more talking about the landscape as its mostly deserts in both games innit.

Huh? Fallout 3 was in the wastelands after the fallout of a nuclear winter and a completely different genre of game (RPG/FPS).

Although you could argue this has RPG elements this is a sandbox game based in the wild West, which essentially is a bunch of towns surrounded by the desert. If you're after anything other than the desert plains, look elsewhere my friend.

I'd say it is more akin to GTA than any other game, it's just the setting/story/music that is obviously different.

It's a great game and can report that after my 25hrs+ invested so far I've not seen one bug and it's been enjoyable every step of the way.

Back
Top Bottom