Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

Yeah, I am about 25% of the way through and haven't seen any bugs.

The ones where all the people are flying and that, is hardley a glitch is it? surely that was intentional on some part. how can you accidently put in code that makes people fly around in the air like that. Maybe the odd one, but lots and in a particular way?

I am really liking this game, the tone is really dark aswell, which I love. some things that happen in this I was shocked (not shocked shocked, but suprised), the things they mention, the things they say etc a couple of the missions aswell - all very adult and just adds to the whole experience.

mjsmith2k said:
o ok thanks dudes. thought this game was bug ridden. it seems like its fallout 3 made in the GTA engine. im more talking about the landscape as its mo

Huh? Fallout 3 was in the wastelands after the fallout of a nuclear winter and a completely different genre of game (RPG/FPS).

Although you could argue this has RPG elements this is a sandbox game based in the wild West, which essentially is a bunch of towns surrounded by the desert. If you're after anything other than the desert plains, look elsewhere my friend.

I'd say it is more akin to GTA than any other game, it's just the setting/story/music that is obviously different.

It's a great game and can report that after my 25hrs+ invested so far I've not seen one bug and it's been enjoyable every step of the way.

What I mean is that this game seems like it's mostly made up of desert areas a bit like fallout 3. That's all I meant.

yeah there is a lot of huge open areas of nothing that you have to cross. but it doesn't take too long and there a good chance you'll stumble into a stranger for a side mission or some animals to hunt or some other side activity

I always fail shooting the rope. I'm too slow. At least I get an extra body to loot :LOL:

Will be glad when I reach level 15 in Multiplayer. I can then choose hardcore and won't see anymore auto-aiming cunts... :)

Someone told me the best way to level up is to create a private game with a group of friends and go and takeover hideouts at least that way little fuckers on your team wont kill you

What can you actually do multiplayer wise anyway? I have only gone into multiplayer once and it just put me in with loads of people and i just got shot straight away and couldn't make it to any of the icons i could see on the map whatever they were

Had a weird 'bug' last night - started up from a campsite, hopped on teh horse - got off it to get a carcass and the textures fell out of the world. The sky was just a blue gradient, and the land just a brown gradient. Couldn't move or go anywhere.

Restarted xbox and was fine. Have it installed on the HD too, very surprised.

What can you actually do multiplayer wise anyway? I have only gone into multiplayer once and it just put me in with loads of people and i just got shot straight away and couldn't make it to any of the icons i could see on the map whatever they were

Red Dead Redemption Video Game, Multiplayer Gameplay | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
Red Dead Redemption Video Game, Gameplay Series: Multiplayer Competitive | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
Red Dead Redemption Video Game, Gameplay Series: Multiplayer Free Roam | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Someone told me the best way to level up is to create a private game with a group of friends and go and takeover hideouts at least that way little fuckers on your team wont kill you

If you get put in the thick of it, then knobs just shoot you.

Usually (I say usually but I have only done it a couple of times) i call my horse straight away and leg it away from the other people, so I can get my bearings and not get shot at. Then I look at the map and see what things I can go to. Usually a gang hideout to go and kill them all.

But in freeroam you can go to different icons where people have set up games. or you can go to the hideouts. Or what I have found is fun other people in your world are wanted or have a bounty on their heads you can go and kill them :-)

I tried to do this, but the guy had a posse surrounding the fort, so I couldn't kill him. But it was good fun, it would have been great if I had my own posse to fight them.

But other than that you can press the select button and just choose games like gold rush or whatever it is called and deathmatches and free for alls etc.

another thing i enjoy doing is getting a bounty on my head, bunkering down and seeing how long i can stay alive just fighting the lawmen. it would be quality in a posse, (holding armadillo for example) while the lawmen tried to kill you all.

another thing i enjoy doing is getting a bounty on my head, bunkering down and seeing how long i can stay alive just fighting the lawmen. it would be quality in a posse, (holding armadillo for example) while the lawmen tried to kill you all.

I did that in Chupalosa and held the police station for like an hour. Bounty went up to $900 but then someone sniped me in the head. I think at $1000 you start getting US Marshals, which is the equivalent of 6 stars in GTA.

What is the best way to shoot a hat off of somebodies head?

I ahave done one, but it was a big floppy hat. Everytime I try it now I shoot them in the head!

I need it for my sharpshooter.

What is the best way to shoot a hat off of somebodies head?

I ahave done one, but it was a big floppy hat. Everytime I try it now I shoot them in the head!

I need it for my sharpshooter.

The easiest way to do it is wait till they in cover and just there hat is showing

Thanks Bob and Placebo for the multiplayer heads up them videos have opened up a whole new thing for me now

Last edited:
yeah just managed to do it.

The problem i had is as soon as you draw your gun and point it at somebody they go mental.

You just aim a little bit above the hat in the air and it should come off. 5 dead people later I did it :LOL:

Now where the fuck do i find bears?! :))

Fucks sake my all white star horse died right underneath me today :CRY:.

Now I'm stuck with a shitty brown horse again :(.

I spent $750 dollars on a horse. Came out a woman was being attacked so I shot him outside the saloon in Armadillo. Tried to loot the body but mounted a horse got off and accidently pressed the x button so it hitched it and saved that as my horse!!

so I spent £750 on a horse and didn't even see the fucker. they should have pictures of them in the shop so I know what the fuck it looked like.

Also when I got the stallion in that mission with bonnie. Some guys were attacking another girl and with dead eye 2 I managed to kill all the men and my fucking horse because it got in the way :ROLL:

God doesn't want me to have a nice horse :((

I want a all black horse anyone know the names , I don`t want to buy all the horses even though some are at $50 a pop at mc farelen`s ranch

Bobby just click on the horse in your kit and it will become your current horse. I just turned Armadillo into a ghost town! Had a pardon for a $1200 bounty. The sheriffs are all dead.

I want a all black horse anyone know the names , I don`t want to buy all the horses even though some are at $50 a pop at mc farelen`s ranch

The American Standardbred is all black. Can be found at Tall Trees.

If you have a special horse and then accidentally hitch a regular horse the special horse should be waiting for you back at your safehouse, this works at Macfarlaine Ranch at least.

Back
Top Bottom