Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

Man that looks so awesome! Im gonna go all Hamas and bomb anyone who comes near my land. CANNON BALL! :LOL:

Damn I was hoping we might even get it tomorrow. Hopefully Thursday then.

The way the Swedish retailers keep fucking about with the release date of the special edition I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get mine until Monday :(

I can't believe you're fishing for sympathy you cheeky git!!

Well yes, there's that, but it's actually tough playing it now knowing it doesn't count because I'm having to fight the urge to progress in the story knowing I'll be doing it all again in a couple of days ;)

How do you capture criminals to get the better bounty? I've tried shooting them in the leg but then they just hobble around....

The game is brilliant though, I wasn't planning on getting it today but I went into Gamestop to apply for a summer job and bought it on a whim, I'm glad I did! Got the last copy too!

Ahh ok, that's a bit confusing because the game tells you to capture the guy in the first Sheriff's mission, but you're not able to...unless I missed something. Thanks!

Ah, for that mission you can shoot him in the leg. After that, you need the lasso.

I'm going all Unforgiven in this one and when i find Jgrim i'm gonna f**k his cattle and bomb his ranch, no good low down dirty varmit.

I got my despatch email from Gameplay for it today

should i preorder this game as I am still playing GTA liberty city episodes, though Im pretty burned out by GTA games so not enjoying it so much

I liked AC2...something a bit different

this looks different but is it really just another GTA?

It certainly is another GTA style game but made in the western world and according to people it is much much better.

Back
Top Bottom