[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

i am wondering about the stupid blur stuff...Burnout is like 10 times faster, why isn't that game bluring at all?!

When you run it at 333 Mhz,i see no blur at all.
It runs smoothly, in mine opinion. Remember, it is a handheld on which we can finally play our beloved game...

Indeed, the bad grip is a dissapointment and i am also experiencing problems with it. Only laying on my back suits, but people are staring in the bus and train then...and this time not at my psp ;)

anyone tried a multiplayer-match allready? my mate does not have we9 and his version 2.0 makes it impossible to use a testversion ;)

Thats what the psp is supposed to run at. Sony underclocked it to make the battery life longer. But when GTA is released will make ur psp run at 333mhz, it ain't harmful at all. If you went higher than 333mhz then that could be dangerous but the psp was made to go at 333mhz so it's fine. ;)

hey Guys, Does anybody have a patch for the Menu language...

If not, does anybody know if its possible...

//En voor Elite.... je mag best reageren op MSN hoor....//

If we could open the j_text in the psp iso we cud do it, but it looks like they maybe be encrypted. So it depends if one of our great toolmakers decides to help us out again :D

Don`t know if it was discussed here already but can somebody confirm that the game runs on firmware 2.0?

I see many people have this game.
Ok guys. Why don't we start to share our opinion about tricks, suggestions and controls?

I noticed you can swap 3 different TYPE in button configuration.
1. Both DPAD and ANALOG move the player
2. D-PAD moves the player while ANALOG let you pass the ball manually
3. D-PAD moves the player while ANALOG let you perform some tricks (veronica, feints,...)
4. Keeping pressed SELECT + one direction of D-PAD (up down right left you call your tactic)

Some questions:

1. Is there a place where to find a FAQS for this game? (gamefaqs.com has not yet)

2. Can you just run with R? Isn't there a middle run?

3. How do you do a 1-2 between two players?

4. In the menu in which you choose the stars (difficulty) I don't understand the 2 point under the minutes. They are maybe SEASON and DAY/NIGHT?

5. In the same page you can choose between TYPE 1 or 2. What's it?

6. No rain in this game right?

7. Just one stadium?

8. Can 333MHZ really fix the blur problem? Shouldn't it just fix the slowdowns?

9. Have any of you unlocked the BALLS in WE SHOP? What are they?

10. If you did, could you share your SAVE FILE?

11. Any chance to perform the "internal part of foot shoot"? (you do this by pressing R2 after the shot in WE9 PS2)

12. Any chance to perform the elastico/flip flap trick with Ronaldinho and the other few players?

I love this game.
Thanks cya.

I noticed you can swap 3 different TYPE in button configuration.
1. Both DPAD and ANALOG move the player
2. D-PAD moves the player while ANALOG let you pass the ball manually
3. D-PAD moves the player while ANALOG let you perform some tricks (veronica, feints,...)

THIS IS CORRECT

4. Keeping pressed SELECT + one direction of D-PAD (up down right left you call your tactic)

THIS IS ALSO CORRECT

Some questions answers:

1. Is there a place where to find a FAQS for this game? (gamefaqs.com has not yet)

NOT YET

2. Can you just run with R? Isn't there a middle run?

NOPE

3. How do you do a 1-2 between two players?

WITH L1

4. In the menu in which you choose the stars (difficulty) I don't understand the 2 point under the minutes. They are maybe SEASON and DAY/NIGHT?

NOT DEFAULT, MABY IN THE WE SHOP.

5. In the same page you can choose between TYPE 1 or 2. What's it?

STADIUMS

6. No rain in this game right?

RIGHT.

7. Just one stadium?

NO. THERE ARE 2 STADIUMS (type 1 and type 2: see above)

8. Can 333MHZ really fix the blur problem? Shouldn't it just fix the slowdowns?

333MHZ FIXES THE BLUR ISSUE!!!!

9. Have any of you unlocked the BALLS in WE SHOP? What are they?

NOT YET.

10. If you did, could you share your SAVE FILE?

NOPE.

11. Any chance to perform the "internal part of foot shoot"? (you do this by pressing R2 after the shot in WE9 PS2)

DON`T KNOW ATM. But i saw ronaldinho do it 4 times.

12. Any chance to perform the elastico/flip flap trick with Ronaldinho and the other few players?

YES BY PRESSING 3times L1.

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME ALSO ;)

Last edited:
Elite said:
With devhook OR fastloader :)

Fastloader doesnt work, its devhook 0.21 only.

A little bit dissapointed that there is no commentary, very few cam options, no master league, sometimes lag in the penaltybox and running is a little bit uncomfortable, the R(1) button feels different.

But heck, it's still Winning Eleven, it plays like Winning Eleven and it's by far the best game on the PSP (Virtua Tennis second).

Last edited:
UMD Emu works great (even with the lightforce rip, especially made for people with 512mb stick). The game's awesome. And the Elastico's in there too! :D AI kinda sucks. I've seen the receiver of a pass just completely misses the ball and hits it with his heel one too many time already. I wish somebody would be able to crack the new encryption and translate the menus ^^.

I scored a great goal yesterday! Joe Cole crossed into penalty box from midfield and Owen just pounded the ball on first touch. Whoot! Amazing volley :D

Back
Top Bottom