[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

I am trying to look for the ppf file so that i can make this game work using devhook, if anyone knows what im talkin about PLZ HELP ME ive looked everywhere!!!!

OK I've got the game and it's ace. I've only played one half of the game but I love it. Scored an amazing goal with Ronaldinho after a couple of mins, a lovely curling left foot cracker.

There is a little bit of blur, and a tiny tiny little bit of slowdown. Ii would say it was more jerky than slowdown. The controls a little awkward to get used to mainly due to how you hold the PSP.

KOP_007 said:
For sure,

I didn't know which one was the option file so I just uploaded all the WE saves on my PSP, Just under 2mb.

I haven't done a lot, just bought that bottom item in the WE SHOP and have 1000 WEN left over.

Hope it's of some use:
http://www.eatmygoal.co.nr/kop007SAVE.rar

Thanks my friend.
Thanks for the file. I tried it.
Sadly you bought the wrong thing i guess. :)
Maybe it is something related to the editor mode. Maybe stuff player can do after scoring a gol.

Anyway, do you still have a file with 3000 WEN in?
I WANT to buy the balls! :D

It should be the first stuff in the list that costs 3000 WEN.
Let me know and thanks again! :)

So were none the wiser whats in we shop then? i know top ones teams classic brazil and argentina, the we got the crap ball effect, then the 6 star option, and more balls to choose from.

my guess for the final 3000 is that its double speed match? or we canpray its appearance editing in the game!

anyway great game, didnt like it too much at first but man its grown on me, sacrifised the tricks on analogue so i can move the players more freely and now beating teams 3-4 nil on 3 star.

if u want to edit the way players look do it on the ps2 then transfer over the option file.

Yes I've also had to start using the analogue stick as the d-pad isn't giving me the range of movement it does on the ps2 pad for some reason.

As for the we-shop I've got my little bro working on it, I said I'll give him ten pounds if he unlocks everything in the shop lol. I've given him a 1 week deadline :lol:

I agree with u mate, the d-pad isn't allowing me to move freely at all when I need to move diagonally. Looks like its the analogue for now. Doe's anyone know whether u can change the names for the fully licensed teams??

Ravi said:
So were none the wiser whats in we shop then? i know top ones teams classic brazil and argentina, the we got the crap ball effect, then the 6 star option, and more balls to choose from.

my guess for the final 3000 is that its double speed match? or we canpray its appearance editing in the game!

If you can, please post the file save when you reach 3000 (before buying anything) or post the UNLOCKED ball save file! :D
I want to see if they included FINALE in the balls.
Ravi said:
anyway great game, didnt like it too much at first but man its grown on me, sacrifised the tricks on analogue so i can move the players more freely and now beating teams 3-4 nil on 3 star.

if u want to edit the way players look do it on the ps2 then transfer over the option file.

Completely agree.
In the first 2 days, i felt a little bit "frustrated" (it is not the correct word for sure, i mean something more "happy") by the control.
The difference between PS2 and PSP is just in control.

After just 2 days i can do many tricks and score even great gols.

Ah, you can use R to shot with internal part of the foot.
And do you remember that trick that Kaka did in the first videos of WE9 PS2 (the one in which he put foot on the ball and move the ball behind him?).
You can do it: tap 2 times R and move the player in the opposite direction.

This game rulez.
The only thing i cannot find is the MIDDLE RUN.
All the rest is here.

Did someone notice that with the PS2 option file, the kits are not transfered correctly.
I've transfered my WEMERICA 3.0 but for example France has still white sox and a different shirt???

Hopfully somebody can do a patch to resolve the kits and language problem.

Fantastic game anyway!!!

Is there any chance someone can post a option file for the PSP version that has all of the relvant changes that the PS2 WE9 option file will make? Kits, names etc

I'm requesting this because i dont have winning eleven 9 therefore if the only way to edit stuff is through the PS2 i'm gonna struggle massively.

I've hopefully solved my grip problems by buying that ps2 pad grip thing, but the next thing i want to sort is the blur, i am running WE9 off Devhook V0.21 and i have firmware 1.5, how do i change my speed to 333 mhz, any reply would be much appreciated, thanks :).

Hmmmm i can't tell if it's made the blurring any better, i'm knakered myself though so that doesn't help, i'll try it tomorrow ;).

"Yes I've also had to start using the analogue stick as the d-pad isn't giving me the range of movement it does on the ps2 pad for some reason. "

wow.
I thought this just happened in World Tour Soccer.
That is so weak.. =/

Just an update.
2nd impressions.

The game feels better the more you play.
Shirts can become or are untucked.
Ball physics are very good. You feel like you're kicking around a ball.
Throw ins are the same as WE9.
Nets move better than WE9 :)

the only thing thats starting to bother me is the stadium issue. just having essentially 2 vers of one stadium isn't enough. i would of loved to have more stadiums. i'm thinking these ar unlockable still tho.Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow nice trick with double tap r2 mate and the drag back, if u double ap r2 u stop as if u would by pressing r2 on the ps2 version.

how do u preform the inside of the foot finish? ive tried loads and only got it a few times.

i will post my option file with 3000 points very soon only got 1000 more to get.

Ravi said:
wow nice trick with double tap r2 mate and the drag back, if u double ap r2 u stop as if u would by pressing r2 on the ps2 version.

how do u preform the inside of the foot finish? ive tried loads and only got it a few times.

i will post my option file with 3000 points very soon only got 1000 more to get.

is the pspupdates option file?

I changed it to 333 mhz and i still think the blurring is the same, but i'm not bothered, the game is still quality, i love the "net physics" when you score.
I notice that player's first touch seems worse than it does on ps2 though, or is it just me?

I've got firmware version 2.0. Is there anyway to change the clock speed on that? I've been noticing a real slow down at times when the balls in the penalty area.

Unfortunatley not, cos you have to be able to run homebrew applications and it's not possible on any firmware higher than 1.5 at the moment :( Thats one mistake Konami made I feel, they should have made it so the game runs at the normal speed instead of using the underclocked speed. :mad:

yes, i want to change also my psp frequency to 333Mhz
can sony itself has the answer ?

because we have the right to have the best graphism as it can no ?

Trust me the game is brill, its hard to put down after u get used to it, i have the option file with badges and kits all in english etc, and i have unlocked everything bard 6 star and the final 3000, no idea what it is. I now have the balls and they are quality, the champs league one is cool and theres an orange version of it too which is nice. Im a bit of a newb at uploading files so add me to msn on ravibaga@hotmail.com and ill send u the file, ill be online at 15.00 british time. cya.

Back
Top Bottom