[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

got it yesterday from ebay lol,its mint i got the save file from pspupdates with newplayers like owen at newcastle,i love the shooting i didnt at first i pressed the shoot button to hard and it went miles,anyone got a updates one with and edit mode
ive looked and u cant see the boots or change apperances :(

A newbie so apologies if this is in the wrong post and / or these have already been answered.

Been playing since yesterday and so not unlocked much, although Iv'e just got the option file from pspudate.

Is there a file with all the team names -this one didn't have international

also

Is there a cup competition rather than just league?? I Know it's not on the menu screen but wondered if it was unlockable??

Ravi said:
wow nice trick with double tap r2 mate and the drag back, if u double ap r2 u stop as if u would by pressing r2 on the ps2 version.

Can you explain this because i can`t understand a word your saying :)

And you can perform the inside foot finish with the R button :)

If you double tap the R trigger you will stop the same way do by pressing R2 on the ps2 version. Then if you double tap the R trigger and pull back in the opposite direction you'll do the dragback that is perfomed by holding R2 and pulling back in the ps2 version of WE9 ;)

im not 100 per cent but i think no i havnt got everything from we shop but u can transfer players i know that u dont need to unlock that but i dont think so its using the ps2 version the only way or wait till people have done it and put theres on your psp

mattster12 said:
If you double tap the R trigger you will stop the same way do by pressing R2 on the ps2 version. Then if you double tap the R trigger and pull back in the opposite direction you'll do the dragback that is perfomed by holding R2 and pulling back in the ps2 version of WE9 ;)

With a little bit of luck I can do 1 dragback only, how to do multiple?

the mail i write to SONY FRANCE for the 333mHZ problem:

Bonjour, je vais vous poser une question qui apparement interesse vraiment beaucoup de monde.

Je viens d'acheter Winning Eleven 9 au Japon, et je joue sur ma console PSP Francaise.

Or j'ai lu sur pas mal de forum qui touchent à ce superbe jeu, que le jeu de KONAMI rame et contient des saccades à certains moments du fait que le processeur de la PSP tourne à 222mHz plutot qu'à sa puissance initiale (333mHz).

J'aimerai savoir comment profiter de mon système PSP au maximum, meme si cela doit consommer plus de batteries.

Une vraie solution est attendue de votre part pour me permettre de faire cela. Je pense qu'il s'agit d'une demande tout-à-fait respectable.

Merci

I M WAITING FOR THEIR ANSWER

Chaps,

Can someone answer this for me. Using the option file from JayZ's graphics patch, Spurs still have their old white kit, despite being up to date on PS2. Also, I used the PSP Updates Option File and it has the same problem, is this due to the lack of available kit styles on the PSP?? I noticed New castle havent got a striped kit so presume this is the problem..

I cant seem to find a way to edit the kits...

Other than that, and the difficulty level its an amazing game, I love it.

yep there is a problem and there is norwich in it and that i want it updated with west ham etc

Well it looks like it's impossible to edit appearences in game. Got everything unlocked apart from the balls, it seems the last one is for editing celebrations :(

So were gonna have to change appearences on the ps2 and then transfer it over to psp But I won't be doing this as I've imported alot of faces and it'll just mess up to many appearences......never mind the game's still class. :D

I'm having a few problems.. the game arrived from Japan and I'm running it on my japanese PSP Firmware 1.50 and I cant get it to boot. I tried using umd-emulator 0.8 and it gets past the intro then crashes on the loading page. Has anyone managed to get the UMD version running on a 1.5 PSP and if so, which launcher do you use?

Cheers

use dev hook 0.21 my friend :D,
can anyone upload there save folder with the data file cause i have the pspupdates.com one but it has norwich and that i want one with west ham etc plz can someone do this plz

can i run we9ue on my 1.0 psp with wab version changer 2.5?
anybody know?
and can i run the memorystick loaders on 1.00, can they just be converted with the sei tool?

Yeah wab vers works after many hrs trying to find a loader that did with matt's help I did it:)

Tho theres a new vers of dev hook out that MIGHT be able to play it AND change the clock speed for my original umd:)

Back
Top Bottom