PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES 6 - the bottom line

Thanks for that

Unfortunately I only own the 360 so i'm stuck with the stripped down version:( , although i'm at least pleased to hear that it still plays a good game of footy :)

Re: What have they done to PES!!!

Well, I'll be getting both.....If PES6 is shite then i'll do the 10 day exchange and get PES 6 on the PC (I have £100 in Game vouchers - Lucky having an October birthday in the same month that PES & Fifa get released every year)....had loads of fun this year with PES5 online on the PC.

With regard to FIFA 07, if the 360 version is as playable as the PSP version then we are in for a treat. With the online games and Interactive world cup where we can compete for $20,000 in amsterdam....

Still i hope pes6 is as good online as the pc version then i wont care.

only 4 days to go now.

Jack Bauer said:
We are all allowed our opinions you know, it doesn't make us "fanboys" or "haters". I can see slowdown, lag and player response issues. If you can't, that doesn't mean I'm making it up - same as the countless other people who have seen it.

dude its prob your shit tv and its shit response times

Re: Anyone actually LIKE PES6 on 360?

martd said:
I haven't played it either.
I really just wanted to say thanks for the result at the weekend ;o)
Shame Defoe was only hungry for your players and not for goals!!!!

:lmao: I would have loved for Jol to have said "well u know , the boy is a very hungry striker"

always nice to beat those pikey spammers 8)

COYS

soundgarden32 said:
Well, I'll be getting both.....If PES6 is shite then i'll do the 10 day exchange and get PES 6 on the PC (I have £100 in Game vouchers - Lucky having an October birthday in the same month that PES & Fifa get released every year)....had loads of fun this year with PES5 online on the PC.

With regard to FIFA 07, if the 360 version is as playable as the PSP version then we are in for a treat. With the online games and Interactive world cup where we can compete for $20,000 in amsterdam....

Still i hope pes6 is as good online as the pc version then i wont care.

only 4 days to go now.

10 day returns policy is no longer in affect. I was going to buy a game on sat, but got told at the counter that I could only return the game within 28days if the seal was still on it. I phoned round the other branches in my area and said that all said the same.

Re: PES6 (X360) Review & 13 videos showing edit mode, goals, balls etc

I think thats just the video quality Suicyde Snake.

Re: PES6 (X360) Review & 13 videos showing edit mode, goals, balls etc

cowden_harley said:
thanks el diego

No probs mate. :)

MForsell, the link does work it just takes a while to load due to it being a VERY busy thread.

this forum is all about opinions, i'm buying pes6 for my 360 because i don't own a ps2 anymore, gutted because i can't patch etc but fifa will keep me happy, but also pes6 will be a great game aswell...so best of both worlds

mazanga said:
Well my answer will not be appreciated by this crowd but i have played the ps2 version and yes the ps2 version has more action, faster gameplay, a faster response from players and more powerful shots but pes360 feels a lot more than the real footbal i play myself and watch on tv. It's much more balanced and realistic imo.

You guys are too premature to slag of this game. A lot of people on this forum might be complaining but there are probably a hell lot more people just sitting behind their 360 loving this game. Recently, the only really bad and unrealistic game Konami released was WE10.

Just give this game some more time. Switching to Fifa07 is ridiculous. There are some aspects to Fifa that are revolutionary and wonderful but on the whole, this game cannot touch pes6.

Agree with you what say. Only thing I dont agree with is the statement on WE10. I liked that also. But PES 6 on the Xbox 360 is by far the most realistic football game out there today. Dont get me wrong Fifa is ok and is the best Fifa in years. But it does not touch PES 6 at all. my own personal ratings on PES 6.

Gameplay 10/10
Graphics 8/10
Editing 1/10 ( i dont care)
Online 8/10 (only lag I have experienced is Corners, Free kicks & Goal Kicks
Overall 9/10

(Every game can be better)

But all in all i love PES 6 on the Xbox 360 (well thats my opinion anyway)

i agree with pistolpov!! the game is very very good and who does care about editing!! konami could make better but iys a buisness 4 them so y would they make thee best game possible???? my opinion

pro evo i love u

Re: Anyone actually LIKE PES6 on 360?

It was said that the X360 game would be the first next gen PES.
But some said that the gameplay was the same as the PS2 version. Is that true ?

Re: PES6 reviews

zeus78 said:
today (21.10.06) on 20.00pm (german time) you can see pes6 on tv. Here is the stream: mms://giga.streamed.by.ngz-server.de.esl-tv.net/GIGA
just copy the link to your internet explorer or firefox

i had a wrong information so they played pe5. today at 22pm (german time) they will show pes6 on xbox360

Re: 360 Gameplay Impressions

mathewsss said:
That pretty much sums up how Konami works these days......
it sells based on loyalty and fans, who will keep buying always
hoping the next version would have fixed the things missing in
the current version.
It's sad that this is what Konami has come to.....they even keep tweaking
the gameplay to screw up the balance....and make very less effort to improve the ML, Leagues, licenses.
jesus christ, EA HAS BEEN DOING THIS SINCE THEY HIT IT BIG WITH MADDEN!!! In a slightly different way, not improving gameplay but tweaking presentatin.
They havent even tried to change the shit gameplay until this year, because konami gave them a run for there money. Now you guys are claiming konami is the company trying to rip you off... Matthew not so much you, but jack bauer has totally told konami to fuck off after playin there games for years, and now is a huge fifa fan, a company in EA which has been fucking over fans for years, jack, mark my words, IN THREE YEARS FIFA 2010 WILL BE THE EXACT SAME SHIT AS FIFA 07. NOW THAT FIFA HAS PEOPLE LIKE YOU HOOKED, THEY WONT DO SHIT BUT ADD MORE LEAGUES AND MORE LICENSED TEAMS! While konami will actually try and improve the most important thing, gameplay....

Well im guna get the 360 version for £33. Doesnt seem like much of a gamble at that price.

Im over the whole edit mode/ save replay thing now.
You cant use the edited kits/teams online neway and thats where il be playing 24/7 so makes no diff to me.

Im sure theres a simple way to record replays aswel, il just av my mobile on standby which has a decent recorder on it. Or use some wire/PC program.

As far as lag online goes i dun believe you can judge it untill the 27th a sthats when officially the game is ment to be out and played online. konami could still be fine tunning the servers.

As far as Patches and updates go, i dont think we will see any lol.

bluemonkeymagic said:
dude its prob your shit tv and its shit response times
Sorry but you're getting a bit desperate for an excuse there; player response time is affected by your TV? Come on. I've played it on a monitor with a response of 4ms, anyway.

No need to be so hostile either. As I've already said, we're all allowed our own opinions.

csaunders said:
jesus christ, EA HAS BEEN DOING THIS SINCE THEY HIT IT BIG WITH MADDEN!!! In a slightly different way, not improving gameplay but tweaking presentatin.
They havent even tried to change the shit gameplay until this year, because konami gave them a run for there money. Now you guys are claiming konami is the company trying to rip you off... Matthew not so much you, but jack bauer has totally told konami to fuck off after playin there games for years, and now is a huge fifa fan, a company in EA which has been fucking over fans for years, jack, mark my words, IN THREE YEARS FIFA 2010 WILL BE THE EXACT SAME SHIT AS FIFA 07. NOW THAT FIFA HAS PEOPLE LIKE YOU HOOKED, THEY WONT DO SHIT BUT ADD MORE LEAGUES AND MORE LICENSED TEAMS! While konami will actually try and improve the most important thing, gameplay....

bravo :applause:

Yeah, bravo; PES has changed two or three things and FIFA 07 on the 360 is a totally different game from anything they've ever done before. EA are clearly the bastards in this equation.

I love the way the above post is based on future projection, "mark my words FIFA 2010 will be the exact same shit as FIFA 07". I'm amazed at how people can see into the future, unfortunately it wasn't an ability I was born with and so all I can do is assess what is out now. And in my opinion, PES6 is a sluggish, horrible clone of PES5, and FIFA 07 is the first of a revolution in football game terms.

You play what you want, though. Whatever makes you happy. This is a PES board so the majority won't be ready for change anyway. Have fun whatever you choose.

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

The_Knight said:
I said I'm far from a "console person"... However, don't you think the PS3 graphics card would handle these framerate issues much better than the X360? Also, what about reading the game from Blu-ray discs, would that make any difference?

I missed your console comment, sorry. I wasn't having a dig at you either btw, but I meant the comment was ignorant as in uninformed. ;)

It is possible that the PS3 could handle the framerate better, however thats down to how its coded rather then machine itself. If Konami can code the game to run better on a PS3, then they can also do the same for the 360. PES6 isn't particularly demanding on the GPU so any drop in framerate is due to low optimisation, nothing else.

Unless PES suddenly go uber-next-gen with its graphics, I doubt we'd see either GPU really challenged. From what I hear, the framerate is only an issue from having too many player models on screen at once. This would be a problem for any processor, even a high-end PC.

Blu-Ray is irrelevant to framerate issues by the way. I've heard that blu-ray can be read twice as quick as DVD (360's format) so that might improve loading times but seeing as PES6 has pretty much no loading time already, that won't really create a difference. :)

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

PES 6 for 360 for £33 at shopto seems like a gamble im willing to take.

I dont hav a network adapter for my PS2 and il be playing 24/7 online which means edit mode or no edit mode wud mean no diff to me at all.

I never play single player like ML or cups or nething really.

Ppl also have to remember the game isnt spose to be out until the 27th so hopefully konami are working on the servers fine tunning them now.

Jack Bauer said:
I love the way the above post is based on future projection, "mark my words FIFA 2010 will be the exact same shit as FIFA 07". I'm amazed at how people can see into the future, unfortunately it wasn't an ability I was born with and so all I can do is assess what is out now. And in my opinion, PES6 is a sluggish, horrible clone of PES5, and FIFA 07 is the first of a revolution in football game terms.

Well, apparently you can see into the future Jack as you've said future PES games will be shit if we keep buying them. You say as much in your signature for feck sake!!

Fifa 06 was rubbish, so it's not hard to change it totally.

PES5 was a very good game. You want Konami to totally change it to a bad game?

twoodster said:
Well, apparently you can see into the future Jack as you've said future PES games will be shit if we keep buying them. You say as much in your signature for feck sake!!

he's saying that he thinks pes6 isn't very good and if we boycott it then they will have to improve pes7...not once does it say that all future pes games will be pants

Back
Top Bottom