PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: 360 Gameplay Impressions

Jack Bauer said:
I really, really doubt it. Seabass won't think anything of it, he's left it the way it is so he obviously thinks it's not a big problem (and in fairness some people seem to think it's okay - no idea how, but they do). He's got a new Winning Eleven coming out in a few months anyway, so he'll be too busy on that and say "if you want something like that fixed, buy a Japanese 360 and a copy of my new game, the slowdown is fixed and now you can edit team names - no transfers though, that's for next year's version, and the national teams will be taken out as well seeing as it's the 'next-gen' version. The future is here!"

That pretty much sums up how Konami works these days......
it sells based on loyalty and fans, who will keep buying always
hoping the next version would have fixed the things missing in
the current version.
It's sad that this is what Konami has come to.....they even keep tweaking
the gameplay to screw up the balance....and make very less effort to improve the ML, Leagues, licenses.

Re: What have they done to PES!!!

MrCoopz said:
They have really fucked up with the 360 version,

It plays slow, the ball floats and shots have no power, the players look like they have been taken out of a cartoon and the turning is absolutly shit

I dont know how they are gonna get away with this one because it is shocking. My advice to everyone is to steer well clear from this game to show seabass how much he has fucked up

what i dont understand is that the PES series always has little changes over Winning Eleven but this is nothing like WE10, if u were to put someone in the middle of a match without telling them what game it is they would have no idea its PES

what a pile of shit

ARGH I DONT WANT TO FUCKING READ THIS!!! *cries*

Re: [PES6 XBOX 360 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] pics and vidz

slasher said:
Do you need your 360 and pc both connected to the internet to do that, to stream from one to the other or is there a usb cable available?

u can use a USB memory stick or an MP3 player to tranfer the picture via USB port

no need for connection

I'm am very devoted to the PES series, and here's what I'll say:
On the 360, oh yes it's very beautiful in HD, but the gameplay is really terrible. For those who still don't know which version to get, get the PS2 version ! (I've played both). I just hope Konami will fix this mess next year.
And one last thing, now I know why they didn't release a demo before the game is out.

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

The_Knight said:
Also, on a different note, if PES6 and Fifa07 both have framerate issues, then it is true that the PS3 will have much smoother versions of the same games.

That's my ignorant comment of the day. :applause:

PS3 actually has less RAM dedicated to the GPU then the 360 so in theory, there will be more of a framerate issue in games. In this circumstance, I would put it down to bad optimisation rather then the machine not being able to handle it tho.

Kiske said:
Ohh.. by the way... I'm from first smoking half isn't ?
So if both are crap (Will try PES6 by myself and already tried fifa07 demo) I'll go with PES6 PC version :)

I think getting PES6 on PC is the best option.

Im sure Im gonna really enjoy Fifa 07 on the 360, but I doubt it will have the depth after a month or so of constant playing. At least with a pretty powerful PC you can play PES6 with fantastic graphics, with the ability to patch the game with real kits.

PES6 on the 360 is a big dissapointment. Im not gona say its awful, because its certainly playable BUT its a long way off from what nextgen should be.

The gameplay isnt bad, but imo its worse than the current gen version. The graphics are ok I suppose, but Im really dissapointed with the player models. I cant wait to see everyones reactions once the game comes out. I really hope magazine review scores reflect on what a poor port this version really is.

Gotrunk25 said:
I'm am very devoted to the PES series, and here's what I'll say:
On the 360, oh yes it's very beautiful in HD, but the gameplay is really terrible. For those who still don't know which version to get, get the PS2 version ! (I've played both). I just hope Konami will fix this mess next year.
And one last thing, now I know why they didn't release a demo before the game is out.

Yeah keep hoping, then buy it next year, and hope for the one after...
that's how they work.....and you'll be suckered into buying game
after game hoping the next one solves the problems

To add my tuppence to the controller debate, I used to think the PS pad was the bees knees. I've had a 360 for a while now and have actually come to realise how much better the pad is. It is a lot more comfortable and the feedback system is second to none.

In my anticipation of getting PES6 on Friday, I've recently got back into PES5 on my dying PS2 (when it lets me play) and found that the pad cramps my hand. It's just not as enjoyable to use any more.

Whilst it will be hard to adjust to playing a game that I've been so used to on a certain pad, I am certain that I will adapt. I use the analogue stick anyway so fortunately I don't have to suffer the crap d-pad that the 360 pad offers. I've even played a bit of PES of my PC with the 360 pad and it doesn't feel too bad actually.

I just can't wait to whoop arse on Live. :D

I said I'm far from a "console person"... However, don't you think the PS3 graphics card would handle these framerate issues much better than the X360? Also, what about reading the game from Blu-ray discs, would that make any difference?

yes please don't buy it, and don't waste ur time whinging here.. finda way straight to konami somehow

frankly i'm getting quite tired of these complains.

Re: Rallying the 360 Troops

jamez said:
You seriously believe that? Konami have had 12-18 months to get a 360 version ready? And this is the end result?

Pathetic.

and i suppose their shadows work on the ps2, psp, ds, pc and the groundwork for ps3 version.

Re: Rallying the 360 Troops

embraceuk1 said:
I have watched the videos etc and the game looks terrble the players run as if they are floating and the ball is clearly programed like on rails or something.
Ppl will waist money on this as it is supposed to be next gen and they feel they have to buy it somehow?.
It will be the same with the first PS3 version so we are screwed for at least 2 years.
But we have the PS2 version and the mod community so wont be all bad.

Yup, it does have the look of rails about it.....it just seems un-real..
the way players run, etc...

ive been waitin for it to come out on the 360 for ages now...now its nearly here n from what ive heard...I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!! ill b getting the ps2 version no doubt....n what most of you need to think about is that we wernt supposed to of played Winning eleven that the jap vers...Reali PES6 shud b a brand new game to us in Europe n US!!!!!!

How would people feel about missing a year of PES for them to have the chance to properly develope a new engine. IMO 6 months between WE and PES each year is the reason that we do not get a big enough development.

PES is awkward on the 360 controller, but a lot better than on the Xbox. Swapping the sprint and cursor change buttons to the shoulder triggers rather than the buttons makes it easier.

The ps2 controller is more effective for beat em up games (because it has a better dpad) and PES (because of the shoulder buttons and the dpad).

The 360 controller is better for any other game.

Simple as that.

konami didn't release a demo because they couldn't have been very confident of feedback. I remember reading an interview with seabass ages ago about next-gen, and he said the konami team were confident and capable of releasing the best version of the game yet...what has happened?

danhammer said:
konami didn't release a demo because they couldn't have been very confident of feedback. I remember reading an interview with seabass ages ago about next-gen, and he said the konami team were confident and capable of releasing the best version of the game yet...what has happened?

this is not true. i read they started from nothing to prog the game for the so called """next gen""" (lolz).
right now i play the the ps2-v on medium and yesterday i lost the d2-cup-finals 1-2 in overtime...
looking forward to the pcv!

Adonis said:
I think getting PES6 on PC is the best option.

Im sure Im gonna really enjoy Fifa 07 on the 360, but I doubt it will have the depth after a month or so of constant playing. At least with a pretty powerful PC you can play PES6 with fantastic graphics, with the ability to patch the game with real kits.

PES6 on the 360 is a big dissapointment. Im not gona say its awful, because its certainly playable BUT its a long way off from what nextgen should be.

The gameplay isnt bad, but imo its worse than the current gen version. The graphics are ok I suppose, but Im really dissapointed with the player models. I cant wait to see everyones reactions once the game comes out. I really hope magazine review scores reflect on what a poor port this version really is.
Scary...... :shock:
I was really looking forward to this :(

It looks like the 360 versions has been rushed out just to get something on the system. If PES6 on the 360 is not as good as peeps on here are saying then the sales will reflect that.
Im not sure if konami are that bothered about the 360, seeing they are in bed with Sony, and it may be the case that the PS3 versions will always be better, we will see.

Hmm i'm just 15 took me quite awhile to save up for my 360 and then the game i look forward to playing the most goes and gets ruined, better luck next year heh :(

Can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [PES6 XBOX 360 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] pics and vidz

just connect to ur pc and install that share app from microsoft,or yeah just use a usb stick ;)

Back
Top Bottom