PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: 360 Gameplay Impressions

mazanga said:
The only skill move that i think might have been removed or greatly reduced is the R2/RT sidestep.

Well in real life players don't use it that much either. People could practicly ski their way through with this move without losing the ball in PES5. It's great that it's usage has been reduced.

Re: [PES6 XBOX 360 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] pics and vidz

L0L here's a pic of my XBOX360 PES6 dashboard:)

pes6%20xbox360dash.jpg

how did you get that dashboard? is that available on the market place?

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

Doesn't PES6 360 have about 20-something stadiums LESS than the current gen version? Not to mention the lack of teams, and other features like editing...

This release is definetly a rush, thanks to Konami's policy of making thirty versions of the same game all year long for each continent, and sometimes for each country. If only it were one game, and they had 12 months to improve it.

Last edited:

you can have any dash you want, thats just a jpg of the first screenshots we seen, you just pick what jpg you want off your computer and set it as wallpaper (yeah you need to connect your pc)

Re: Rallying the 360 Troops

I have watched the videos etc and the game looks terrble the players run as if they are floating and the ball is clearly programed like on rails or something.
Ppl will waist money on this as it is supposed to be next gen and they feel they have to buy it somehow?.
It will be the same with the first PS3 version so we are screwed for at least 2 years.
But we have the PS2 version and the mod community so wont be all bad.

Hey, this is a really pressing matter for me, is it possible to play leagues/master league co-op?

cowden_harley said:
But more content than pes! Whats your point?

I don't have one - I was just replying to his 'Fifa07 360 is a complete version' comment. It isn't.

The_Knight said:
Doesn't PES6 360 have about 20-something stadiums LESS than the current gen version? Not to mention the lack of teams, and other features like editing...

Indeed - but unfortunately that seems to be the story of 'next gen' on the 360. Charge twice as much for half the content.

Sorry if its been answered which I'm sure it has but just to clarify in my mind------>(yes/no will surfice)

1)Offline can one change a player name eg Bollock to Ballack?

2)Offline can one create a player stick him in England and give him 99 stats all the way?

3)Before Kick off can one choose there formation and load up their formation from the hard drive as usual?

but it isnt half the content. These are new games. Its not the xbox or PS2 anymore. Its next gen and work has to be done. Im not saying that there couldnt be more in the games but its more complex than its being made out to be.

Anyone else get the feeling that you'll see a number of stadiums released over Xbox lives marketplace, for a small price.

i think ppl are pissed because it is not a goal fest like we10, when i played we10 on 6 stars i could score 3 or 4 goals against anyone, now this 360 version i am struggling to score 1, i remember there being a similar debate about we9 and pes5, i hated pes5 when it first come out i was like wtf is this, but after knuckling down and playing on 5 star i got the hang of it and loved, i for one hate the 360 controller but after 2 nights of playing the game solid its not that bad, so to everyone out there give it time if you don't like it in a few weeks time then fair enough but until then i will be playing this game until i can score 3 or 4 goals a time.

i wouldnt worry about the slowdown on single player or online because that will be fixed with a simple download like call of duty 2 was. The main problem is no edit system!!!!!!!!!! no transfers!!!!!!!!!! no save replay!!!!!! no Bundesliga teams, only Bayern Munich. We have been robbed for a quick buck...or yen whatever it is.......we been robbed!!!!!!!!!!!

rb2000 said:
i think ppl are pissed because it is not a goal fest like we10, when i played we10 on 6 stars i could score 3 or 4 goals against anyone
Disagree, I think we'd all love it to be harder rather than go "oh it's too hard, it's shit". I wouldn't give a damn about losing if I knew it was my fault, on the FIFA 07 demo I barely win but I play again instantly because I love the challenge - but too many times in PES I lose against the CPU because a player has been dragged out of the way by the cheating (or stupid) AI. But that's another debate entirely. I actually pressed "reply" to comment on this point;

rb2000 said:
i for one hate the 360 controller but after 2 nights of playing the game solid its not that bad, so to everyone out there give it time if you don't like it in a few weeks time then fair enough
I couldn't get used to the 360 controller at all, I was wondering just what it was that made the PS2 pad so natural. But after playing it over and over again, I much prefer it to the PS2 pad now, by a long way. When I hold the PS2 pad now, it feels like I'm holding a tiny weeny toy gamepad, and I'm missing the analog stick every time I try to find it with my thumb.

If people give the game a chance for long enough the 360 pad won't be a problem (that is, unless you're 60 - I feel really gutted for my dad, he loves both PES and the new FIFA on the 360 but he just cannot adjust to having everything moved around).

I really struggle to play PS2 games with the PS2 pad now.

schueygod13 said:
i wouldnt worry about the slowdown on single player or online because that will be fixed with a simple download like call of duty 2 was
I really, really doubt it. Seabass won't think anything of it, he's left it the way it is so he obviously thinks it's not a big problem (and in fairness some people seem to think it's okay - no idea how, but they do). He's got a new Winning Eleven coming out in a few months anyway, so he'll be too busy on that and say "if you want something like that fixed, buy a Japanese 360 and a copy of my new game, the slowdown is fixed and now you can edit team names - no transfers though, that's for next year's version, and the national teams will be taken out as well seeing as it's the 'next-gen' version. The future is here!"

Last edited:

ripkord said:
you can have any dash you want, thats just a jpg of the first screenshots we seen, you just pick what jpg you want off your computer and set it as wallpaper (yeah you need to connect your pc)

I have to have my 360 connected to my internet the same time as my Pc dont I?

Junka, can you tell me if when selecting teams in the online games if there is a button to press to get a random team?

Thanks

Ohh never knew about that background thing, cheers i now have a picture of Joe Frazier hitting the poo out of Mohammed Ali :D

PES 360 - Opinions and Reviews

They have really fucked up with the 360 version,

It plays slow, the ball floats and shots have no power, the players look like they have been taken out of a cartoon and the turning is absolutly shit

I dont know how they are gonna get away with this one because it is shocking. My advice to everyone is to steer well clear from this game to show seabass how much he has fucked up

what i dont understand is that the PES series always has little changes over Winning Eleven but this is nothing like WE10, if u were to put someone in the middle of a match without telling them what game it is they would have no idea its PES

what a pile of shit

Re: What have they done to PES!!!

How long have I been saying this for? ;)

I advise all of you who feel the same to copy my signature into yours, or otherwise Konami are going to make a mint and do this next year as well.

(Saying that, it probably won't make an impact but still...)

freddyboy said:
is another mans review......mr coopz knows a lot about PES/WE.......
Yes he does... however he doesn't know the oppinions of others.

The slower, heavier gameplay does sound appealing to me, I'm all for fluididty but I feel that should come when you've gotten good at the game after the experience of getting to grips with it. That's what I feel will be the case for Pro 6.

i agree with yu coopz, its awful. Thank god fifa have it right this year. have u played online yet??? 1 second button lag is getting right on my tits i tell thee

Slobber said:
Boycott PES!!

Every PES game I buy from now on will be second hand, so Konami don't benefit from my purchases!

Correct! I have seen the Game today live(some gamestores in Germany have started selling on saturdy Morning)! So a friend of mine(dont wanted to hear me) and has buy the Game for 65€!!!!!

we started a 2 player match barca vs chelsea in stamford bridge, after the first turn with messi i have fucked up!!! what is this???? i dont feel like PES( the ball is very heavy, playercontroll is very slow!
Pitches are better now but not next gen!Playermodells look like Cartoons!

And then coms the point i get angry with!!!the shoots, after so much years of creating footi games they have done the biggest mistake bringing out this!The soots are terrible, no Power and you dont feel you controll the shot!Also there a slowdowns in some stadiums after corner or freekick when all the crowd is in one half!!!! Thats shitnextgen!!!!

Sorry Konami, you have make shit with PES6, i will not buy your very fast programed BETAversion, i will hold my money till Wednesday FIFA comes in shops in Germany!

Back
Top Bottom