PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: What have they done to PES!!!

Jack Bauer said:
How long have I been saying this for? ;)

I advise all of you who feel the same to copy my signature into yours, or otherwise Konami are going to make a mint and do this next year as well.

(Saying that, it probably won't make an impact but still...)

It may not make much of a diff, but at least we won't be buying in to rehashed shit every year.

Im just glad i still have a PS2 if i didnt i would be a very very unhappy chappy

Jess C said:
Yes he does... however he doesn't know the oppinions of others.

The slower, heavier gameplay does sound appealing to me, I'm all for fluididty but I feel that should come when you've gotten good at the game after the experience of getting to grips with it. That's what I feel will be the case for Pro 6.

Its my opinion so "others" dont come into it, but i have read all the threads about the game and i can easily say alot more people dislike it than like it

and you wont be liking the slow heavier gameplay when u actually play it because its awful and that isnt even the worst part, the shooting is disgraceful theres no power at all it shots

Some of the comments I've heard on here have a "KONAMI deliberately fobbed off 360 owners" tone, I don't believe that. As a matter of fact, I'm very much looking forward to this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrCoopz said:
Im just glad i still have a PS2 if i didnt i would be a very very unhappy chappy

Ok but we have now the nextgen consoles, and i want a good game for my money! I think a lot of people fall in the trapp and buy this shitPES6 because they think they get something NEW!!!! Not everyone is member in this forunms, than all magazines will give PES the "Gamesaward", same shit as every year, only famitsu has the Balls to say the trough!

All german Gamemagazines has given PES5 on X-box over 92%, and on x-box it has the most terrble graphics i have ever seen, pitches are flickering, you need an optician after playing one match!and nevertheless there is the best evaluation to offer thats what Mags are telling the crowd!

jimis said:
Ok but we have now the nextgen consoles, and i want a good game for my money! I think a lot of people fall in the trapp and buy this shitPES6 because they think they get something NEW!!!! Not everyone is member in this forunms, than all magazines will give PES the "Gamesaward", same shit as every year, only famitsu has the Balls to say the trough!

All german Gamemagazines has given PES5 on X-box over 92%, and on x-box it has the most terrble graphics i have ever seen, pitches are flickering, you need an optician after playing one match!and nevertheless there is the best evaluation to offer thats what Mags are telling the crowd!
I'm not falling into ANY trap, I know EXACTLY what I'm paying for. Yes I'm disappointed with the lack of features on the editing front but in a matter of weeks that'll be the last thing on my mind.

Mr. Coopz..

Your advice is much needed as I am about to buy either the PS2 version or the 360 one...

Have you played PES6 on the PS2? Just asking in case the game has the same flaws on that platform aswell,

Cheers in advance

Jack Bauer said:
How long have I been saying this for? ;)

I advise all of you who feel the same to copy my signature into yours, or otherwise Konami are going to make a mint and do this next year as well.

(Saying that, it probably won't make an impact but still...)

Changed my sig.

Damnit, was looking forward to friday (release in sweden). Well, looks like im stuck with PES5 on Xbox another year then. It's still better than FIFA 07 so.....

Has GAME got rid of its 10 day return policy? And what other shops let you return a played game? Tesco?

the_j_man said:
Mr. Coopz..

Your advice is much needed as I am about to buy either the PS2 version or the 360 one...

Have you played PES6 on the PS2? Just asking in case the game has the same flaws on that platform aswell,

Cheers in advance

I havnt played the PS2 one but someone will answer ur question though because alot have

ashmufc said:
Has GAME got rid of its 10 day return policy? And what other shops let you return a played game? Tesco?

HMV has i think

the_j_man said:
Have you played PES6 on the PS2? Just asking in case the game has the same flaws on that platform aswell
In my opinion (just covering myself from being killed and raped), it's the same game(play) on both formats.

ashmufc said:
Has GAME got rid of its 10 day return policy?
I believe so.

Slobber said:
Changed my sig.
Good man. :thumbup:

Last edited:

ashmufc said:

As soon as you walk out the door of game,they are awkward tossers.

Hate them with a passion,its all smiles when buying,but returning is a different matter.

Please,Please,Please don't give game your money,they milked my 12 year old son dry because he couldn't figure out a game,took it back the next day,then they accused me of copying the game and being a liar.

Shaking with rage I was.

:(

Jack Bauer said:
In my opinion (just covering myself from being killed and raped), it's the same game(play) on both formats.

I'm really torn on this Jack.

I've already paid for pes6 on the 360(preorder),Purely as you normally can't go wrong with Konami,But the more I read,the more I'm wishing I had ordered Fifa instead.

Can't afford both.

Help!!!

konami need a wakeup call.....and it's coming in the form on
FIFA 07 on the XBOX 360......
me and many people on this board are moving to FIFA....that tells
you how crap Konami have become....

Well my answer will not be appreciated by this crowd but i have played the ps2 version and yes the ps2 version has more action, faster gameplay, a faster response from players and more powerful shots but pes360 feels a lot more than the real footbal i play myself and watch on tv. It's much more balanced and realistic imo.

You guys are too premature to slag of this game. A lot of people on this forum might be complaining but there are probably a hell lot more people just sitting behind their 360 loving this game. Recently, the only really bad and unrealistic game Konami released was WE10.

Just give this game some more time. Switching to Fifa07 is ridiculous. There are some aspects to Fifa that are revolutionary and wonderful but on the whole, this game cannot touch pes6.

mathewsss said:
konami need a wakeup call.....and it's coming in the form on
FIFA 07 on the XBOX 360......
me and many people on this board are moving to FIFA....that tells
you how crap Konami have become....

No way I'll buy Fifa 07 if his gameplay is not on par with PES6 gameplay.

jambotommy said:
I'm really torn on this Jack.

I've already paid for pes6 on the 360(preorder),Purely as you normally can't go wrong with Konami,But the more I read,the more I'm wishing I had ordered Fifa instead.

Can't afford both.

Help!!!
As you can see from the two posts above, it's pretty split. Half the people don't see anything wrong with it, the other half are wondering what the first half are smoking. But it's all about personal opinion. It's not unplayable by any means, but I don't think it's right that they're selling what is essentially a PES5 patch with bugs (the reaction times are disgusting in my opinion) for £40-£50.

All I can suggest is renting PES6 and FIFA 07 before parting with your money either way.

Jack Bauer said:
As you can see from the two posts above, it's pretty split. Half the people don't see anything wrong with it, the other half are wondering what the first half are smoking. But it's all about personal opinion. It's not unplayable by any means, but I don't think it's right that they're selling what is essentially a PES5 patch with bugs (the reaction times are disgusting in my opinion) for £40-£50.

All I can suggest is renting PES6 and FIFA 07 before parting with your money either way.

Ohh.. by the way... I'm from first smoking half isn't ?
So if both are crap (Will try PES6 by myself and already tried fifa07 demo) I'll go with PES6 PC version :)

jack Bauer said:
In my opinion (just covering myself from being killed and raped),
:lol:.. it's just good to be clear so "people" dont mis-understand you ;), BTW i pretty much agree with everything in your sig (with regards to nex-gen consoles), personally i think konami should hire more staff...... a lot more, cause apart from the gameplay, i'm not pleased an awful lot with the content compared to what EA squeezes in a +4gb disc, i wont even go to the masterleague cause, i'll end up damaging the keys on my keyboard at the end of the day, having said that though i'm soo hopefull for PES7, i wasn't getting PES6 on the 360 anyways so..... i'm-getting-it-on-the-ps2-though :mryellow:

Kiske said:
Ohh.. by the way... I'm from first smoking half isn't ?
So if both are crap (Will try PES6 by myself and already tried fifa07 demo) I'll go with PES6 PC version :)

why has the pes6 pc version been delayed? are they implementing the same graphics engine has the 360 version?

studeep said:
i'm-getting-it-on-the-ps2-though :mryellow:
BOOOOOO!! ;)

Seriously though, it's nice to know that, although we've disagreed on some points, that you agree Konami could do more. If you like PES5 chances are, if you don't notice the drop in response times, you'll probably find PES6 tolerable. But for a game that supposedly sells around a million copies of WE and even more copies of PES, it seems that none of the money is being put back into the further development of the game, only into the back-pockets of the bigwigs.

jonneymendoza said:
why has the pes6 pc version been delayed? are they implementing the same graphics engine has the 360 version?
I've seen this question a few times now, so just to clarify (there's a thread elsewhere that confirms all of this); the PC version has been released in some countries. The graphics engine is the same as last year's. The next-gen graphics engine is only available on the 360 version.

Last edited:

Jack Bauer said:
BOOOOOO!! ;)

Seriously though, it's nice to know that, although we've disagreed on some points, that you agree Konami could do more. If you like PES5 chances are, if you don't notice the drop in response times, you'll probably find PES6 tolerable. But for a game that supposedly sells around a million copies of WE and even more copies of PES, it seems that none of the money is being put back into the further development of the game, only into the back-pockets of the bigwigs.

I've seen this question a few times now, so just to clarify (there's a thread elsewhere that confirms all of this); the PC version has been released in some countries. The graphics engine is the same as last year's. The next-gen graphics engine is only available on the 360 version.

umm in what countries has the pc version been released for already?

ashmufc said:

Just thought I'd clear this up, I work at GAME in cardiff so I know whats going on with that. it hasn't ended yet but it is due to end on the 29th of this month, which is next sunday. Any games that you buy before this date are still covered under the ten day returns, any games bought after on and after this date are covered in 28 day returns UNOPENED. there are a couple of stores that were trialing this policy but 90% are still 10 days, any other GAME stores which have stopped shouldn't have

MrCoopz said:
HMV has i think
HMV will only excahnge, not refund :(

morris said:
Just thought I'd clear this up, I work at GAME in cardiff so I know whats going on with that. it hasn't ended yet but it is due to end on the 29th of this month, which is next sunday. Any games that you buy before this date are still covered under the ten day returns, any games bought after on and after this date are covered in 28 day returns UNOPENED. there are a couple of stores that were trialing this policy but 90% are still 10 days, any other GAME stores which have stopped shouldn't have

Thanks, but I think my local GAME might try to pull a sly one. Any one else know of any other stores that allow refunds?

Re: [PES6 XBOX 360 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] pics and vidz

marsmanic said:
Ohh never knew about that background thing, cheers i now have a picture of Joe Frazier hitting the poo out of Mohammed Ali :D

Do you need your 360 and pc both connected to the internet to do that, to stream from one to the other or is there a usb cable available?

Back
Top Bottom