PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: 360 Gameplay Impressions

Exactly, all these Sony loyalists listen up, PS3 games are not going to be 50% 25% or even 5% better than the 360, so dont expect to see PES7 or 8 any different on the PS3, said it before, you are not going to have 2 different in house development teams making a 360 and PS3 version of the same game from scratch, can you imagine the costs and how long it would take. When a game is realeased on multi formats i.e xbox and ps2 you will not see any difference, its always going to be that way.

ok, just played my first 2 games on xbox live, and i must say, the overall experience is good, but i think the way the match creation screen is worse than pes5, all you get is quick match, custom match(where you can only selct time, team , and create match,i would have thought you could have had some kind of lobby this time, but no.... lazy ass konami never listens to the people that matter... the gamers!!!! very poor to be honest, but this is a great game. the graphics could have been a lot better, yes i agree that if it isnt broke then dont fix it, but it just looks like pro evo 5 but in hd, nothing special... and im a bit miffed as ive now played 2 and lost 2..:( although the twat i played against got my back up as he took the full 150 seconds to sort his bloody team out... and the same at half time..... this really winds me up

twoodster said:
Konami should steal Fifa's ball physics?? Are you having a laugh? You can chip a keeper from 2 yards in Fifa (whilst hes standing up!). The ball physics have improved I'll give them that, but the ball is still way too floaty!

Chipping the keeper from 2 yards has more to do with AI than ball physics. You are right about the ball being to floaty on high passes though. But in other areas the ball physics in fifa surpass the ball physics of pes. I just love the way the ball generally moves independently from the players feet and bodies.

vcduk/caniggia, you guys now finally can give us 100% garantee about what's true about the following things;

How limited is the edit mode? Please describe the details.
Can you create your own master-league team from scratch?
On gamevilage there were some weeks ago some rumours that LIVE now got lobbies; is that true?

i've just had a couple of quick games, overall slightly dissapointing ...i think i definitely prefer WE10 on ps2.

gfx are avg, widescreen mode is nice but definitely not next gen gfx.

gameplays feels slightly sluggish compared to WE10 and i just hate the 360 controller for this game, pls someone bring out a fukn ps2 adapter for the 360 :) the dpad sux on the 360 and i don't like using analogue for player movement only analogue passing. plus the shoulder+trigger just feel wrong compared to the dual shock for WE/PES.

no saves on replay.

some of the faces on the players look ok, drogba/terry ..some look weird, henry

Last edited:

all these tards who are satisfied in the effort that konami have put into the x360 version this year, need shooting, buying the game and supporting there lazyness is one thing, but to defend them and try and justify reasons why the game is so empty, then that takes the piss!

perfect example of one of many simple but needed features missing!

"cannot save goals"

Han said:
vcduk/caniggia, you guys now finally can give us 100% garantee about what's true about the following things;

How limited is the edit mode? Please describe the details.
Can you create your own master-league team from scratch?
On gamevilage there were some weeks ago some rumours that LIVE now got lobbies; is that true?

The edit mode in the 360 version is limited to editing players. That means their stats, name and so forth. But not graphical changes to their faces or body.

You can not create your own Master League team from scratch if you mean select what players you'd like. There is the basic team made up of default players or you can chose to start with a team with all of their original players.

There are no Lobbies, yet.

Can someone who has confirm that you can play 2v2 on live like with PES 5 ? Thats all me and my mate do on a Friday night.. :-)

Can we edit kits, badges etc? Would be lame playing ML with all the premier league teams and all the teams would have bad kits(exept Arsenal & United)

kellex said:
Can we edit kits, badges etc? Would be lame playing ML with all the premier league teams and all the teams would have bad kits(exept Arsenal & United)

The edit mode in the 360 version is limited to editing players.

techmob said:
all these tards who are satisfied in the effort that konami have put into the x360 version this year, need shooting, buying the game and supporting there lazyness is one thing, but to defend them and try and justify reasons why the game is so empty, then that takes the piss!

perfect example of one of many simple but needed features missing!

"cannot save goals"

you know how long it takes to develop games from scratch on a new platform like that?!!?!! They simply, haven't got the time to add all those things!Why do you think FIFA07 is also quite limited with there leagues, and they have already released 2, yes 2 FIFA games on the xbox360.. You're talking out of your anus

Re: Rallying the 360 Troops

Hey...Are u working 4 konami???
Cause it sounds like...Just a little example, let's say we have a Xbox360 now
right?Are u ready to go back to the Psone???I agree with u about gameplay,
but 4 the money and the time that we give to these folks i expect much more than just a great gameplay.I'm sorry to say that but konami just did a big mistake this year with this " BETA " version of PES6.
Take care.

this game is shit against ps2/pc one!

lets me explain you why:

first thing, this game is near same that the ps2 one, the gameplay is same with nothing new, only graphic are a litte better on few details (anyway stadiums are near same, and some faces are better but some look bad too like henry)

so you can say, its not hard, its like ps2 game, with good and bad things its normal..i will buy it!
BUT the hard things are coming now :

YOU CANT change faces (not hard anyway..)

YOU CANT edit shirts/kits (shit to play false and clear kits premiere league and some national teams, without real logo, emblems, color etc.. how konami can do that!)

YOU CANT do transferts (you must pay xbox live in mercato for have transferts, the peoples who cant pay are fuc...)

YOU CANT change formations/line up (you must change it always before match..or play the old default one from konami..)

YOU CANT create bundesliga, the clear ligue C dont exist on 360 unstead ps2 one (its useless because we cant create kits), so play one uefa cup or league is shit

YOU CANT do shoes

YOU CANT rename stadiums

YOU CANT save replays goals

there is only 8 stadiums (unstead 32 on ps2/pc)

SO if for you the more important things its only graphic, so buy it, its not beautiful but better than ps2, BUT all the others things are same or bad against ps2 game. For have better experience game, its a lot better to play pes6 on ps2 or pc!

my advise its to buy pes6 ps2 and fifa 07 360, and to forget fifa 07 current gen and pes6 next gen, because its bad games..

its only one personal warning for peoples..i have seen friends pre order it who are crying now..

fcd said:
its only one personal warning for peoples..i have seen friends pre order it who are crying now..

Good job it isn't out yet and they can cancel then eh :roll:

Well havent played we10 on ps2.
But pes6 on xbox360, is the best experience i ve ever had. It looks very good on may 42 hd plasma, and it plays very fluid.I like it. Havent scored any goals yet, need to get used to controller, Sweet game, altough it bothers me the names of the clubs, and the players names(can be editable), but playing it, covers it. So stop bullshiting about i am going to buy ps2 version.... If you have a hd enviroment at home, dont even think about NOT buying the game

Best regards

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

ah ok pardon, j'ai compris le net mdr toutes mes excuses, mais c'est des filets dont tu parles

Back
Top Bottom