PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: 360 Gameplay Impressions

mathewsss said:
could it be PES6 for the plain XBOX ? (not 360), because the graphics look the same as PS2

ARGH, for the 29382947328947239th time, THERE IS NO XBOX VERSION!

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

jflores said:
Net Physics are on par with Football Kingdoms!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO!

Can't wait til it hits the states...

It looks the same like WE10 to me....which were good to begin with,
but probably not as good as FK..

TO, Mart

1, Is this the best pes game you have played?

2, Is the game worth 40 pounds?

3, Can you save your goals?

4, Whats Klose's finshing stat on it?

5, What would you rate the game out of ten?

that youtube video is in 4:3 thus it isnt HDTV as the only options for HDTV are in widescreen - but I'm pretty sure its xbox360 version, you can see from the graphics when rooney gets booked that theres no way its ps2... but it aint High def either. They should have hooked it up to a decent telly instead of a crappy projector that cant do HDTV :)

kensuke said:
Looks like its the 360 ver 2.25mins shows the button LT and RT

No, it says L1 and R1, and later in that video L2 and R2 during replay.
Look closer...it's ps2.

It's definately PS2. I saw the L1 and L2 buttons for sure. PS2 graphics as well.

The guy must be a Sony fanboy trying to take the piss.

I have played many games on many consoles but PES is the only game that i can play EVERYDAY over a period of 6 months and still love it (and hate it at the same time ;-)).

But after around 6 months i start longing for something new. And that's mostly when a new and (slightly) improved PES of WE is released by Konami. So i am content about their strategy.

And everytime a new pes or we comes out, it makes the old one immediately feel very outdated, so there must be some progress. I mean, i could not even enjoy playing pes4 and pes5 online anymore after i had played WE8FE and WE9JL.

I am glad that Konami is offering me the possibility to play a new pes or we every few months.
Other game series make you wait atleast a year and i don't feel that the progress in those games is stunning. If you are annoyed by the babysteps, just buy one pes a year. No matter what somebodys friend who does not own a console says....there is a real difference between pes1, pes2, pes4, pes5 and pes6.

thnaks flofloflo

EDIT - Just watched them and they look good. Love how n the chelsea goal in the second video that lampard makes the initial tackle and then his AI has him bursting a gut to catch up with the play and he is the one that smashes it in.

Last edited:

Mart Seabass said they use 5.1 DD are you set up for that, I'm interested to find out how it sounds on a surround set up :)

Cheers,

well now that we are getting pro evolution soccer 5.5 for the 360 and will need to wait for the real next gen pro evo next november on the 360 ps3 and vista pc,all will be devolped on pc and rolled down to the consoles,as this is what seabass has stated he will do,the current 360 version wasnt rushed,far from it it looks like seabass wasted a lot of time doing 3d crowds,and new stadia models,its all a learning curve for the sony fanboy seabass and konami,now on december 14th when winning eleven X jits stores in japan we will see how the jap public react,more than likey wont buy it bcause they hate any western console/games,even though this is konami's the japs wont buy it,its like mo johnstone signing for rangers,a lot of biggots from rangers tore up their season tickets cause rangers signed a catholic for the first time,and even celtic fans accused him of being a traitor,but you know what it really was........GOOD buisness,konami could not care less about the 360, all they want is your cash be it from the sony fanboys who keep them in pocket or from xbox users who want good games and are overlooked because of the japanese racist games industry/gamers, i dont think they really have forgotten hiroshima,and nagasaki!.
i remember pro evo when it had no edit mode or way to change players transfers, ect,ect, and yet it was still regarded as the BEST football game going,so edit mode is gone,so there is only 8/9 stadiums,but it will still be pro evo at heart,the best football game on any formats that it is out on.

konami must realise that the european markett be it on 360 or his beloved sony machines is a big market,WE MUST BE TREATED EQUALLY BY YOU KONAMI.
maybe if he was invited to an OLDFIRM derby he would see the real passion for soccer,or maybe if he went to the classico barca/madrid match,he would see football not this blinkered jleague japans best at everything mentallity they have,they are even under the illusion that they invented video games!
the best and most passionate leagues are from europe with only the argentinian league from south america for me has what i consider passion,boca/river rivalry ect ect,brazil like real life are style over substance.
pro evo 5.5 imean 6 will still run rings around the fifa crap of ea,but here is the stinker i bet the next fifa will be better than the next pro evo in terms of features and presentation and most importantly ONLINE FEATURES,konami and japan have a fear of online thats why it aint popular,whil e the rest of asia is embraceing online japan continues to see video games as a SOLO endevor and online is an after thought,this is why konami and seabass messed up,all the rubbish he was doing was eyecandy and he got bored at eight stadiums at the work to do these things but yet ea managed it,allthough also missing a few leagues(19)and boasting HD cutscenes celebrations and missing its so called skill buttons!it shows that it can be done while konami have no EXCUSES for the 5.5 pro evo for the360 ,its not the disc size or the machine bothe the 360 and ps3 are on an even par for the power of the consoles,one has a chip doing 6 things at once at 3.4 ghz,while one has 3 processors doing2 thinhgs each at 3.2 ghz each so 9.6ghz total,one has two types of ram 256 of each,one has 512mb of ram ,one has a stable and well used proven ONLINE platform while the other is stealing as much ideas for online from the other,but one has something that the other really wants........BRAND LOYAL BLIND CUSTOMERS who will buy sony because sony say so,just like japan!even the ps3 want do online well in japan as the japs hate it.

KONAMI MUST DO BETTER , AND PEOPLE MUST STOP BEING BRAND LOYAL TO FORCE DEVOLPERS TO DO BETTER!!!
i will still buy pro evo 5.5/6 as it is the better football game for the 360

see you online somewhere

the Japanese will not buy Winning Eleven 360 because it is no different from WE10 on PS2. thats your simple answer mate.

also WE10 J-League is out in november and will be the better game. why would anyone bother with PES6/Winning Eleven X after that.

er, doesnt japan have a huge HDTV market? I'm sure when WE gets released over there it will sell fine, no-one wants to look at a ps2 on a hdtv after youve seen the 360 version on a hdtv.

Wow Heartless. I hope you feel better now.

Btw, I am not sure if Seabass decided to give us eight stadiums and no edit mode because of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but you do make an interesting point ;-)

I just got the game from Konamis Office in Stockholm. The 360 version is the full version with John Terry on the cover. The PS2 version is a demo version with netplay, which suprises me rather much. I've played the 360 version a bit now and will get back with impressions later on.

ripkord said:
er, doesnt japan have a huge HDTV market? I'm sure when WE gets released over there it will sell fine, no-one wants to look at a ps2 on a hdtv after youve seen the 360 version on a hdtv.

trust me. the game is gonna bomb big time.

HD version of a game which has been out since April. would you buy it if you already had WE10 on PS2 and after you have already purchased WE10 J-league + Europa Leagues 06/07?

Last edited:

Caniggia said:
I just got the game from Konamis Office in Stockholm. The 360 version is the full version with John Terry on the cover. The PS2 version is a demo version with netplay, which suprises me rather much. I've played the 360 version a bit now and will get back with impressions later on.

cant wait.:applause:

Yeah, the 360 version probably will bomb in Japan - but that's because the 360 bombed in Japan fullstop!

Caniggia said:

Nice

Caniggia said:

Skönt :) Where in stockholm is it ? Can I play the whole game there?

Edit: Bondegatan 40?

Thanks there maybe not much changed but there still quite alot to make it again the must have football game for me. :)

Even if im dissapointed in Konami for leaving out Edit mode ill just still enjoy it. :)

And by the way Owen goal was sweet. :)

kobashi said:

HD version of a game which has been out since April. would you buy it if you already had WE10 on PS2 and after you have already purchased WE10 J-league + Europa Leagues 06/07?

spoken like a true fanboy,this is why lazy konami and the rest of the japanese games idustry(now i use the term game industry loosley,as all they do is rpg,niche,train/room/love/simulators and one good football game) you see when you get a brand loyal response like this it goes to show that it doesnt matter to them as long as they get the next sony toy/or nintendo toy,games are suffering because blind brand loyal fans continue to buy the same old shite games every year witha lick of paint and no real improvements,konami where given the opportunity to make the finest online football game ever and use the proven network of the 360 to get it done,instead they release a half arsed(still better than any ea game)lazy "lets stop here and wait for the missussony tht is" to arrive on the scene and spend the next few months trying to get it to work onthe ps3 after we make the source on the pc,but when it dont go well they will blame the cost of devolping for the 360 and kiss and brown nose sonys ass!!!
the whole nation of japan is self centred inward thinking just like america,not for its belief to be the biggest best nation on earth,but to be the inventors and creators of video games and now that online console games are threatining their misguided view of games and there place in the world japan always thinks inwards, and to say that the 360 will bomb! are you mental? i bet when sometime in 07 when halo3 hits all the guys who play halo 2 on the original xbox and havent moved on to the 360 will buy it just for one game!sad isnt it but that one game in the us will shift about 10million when it is released and about 4-6million in the rest of the world,and in japan probally 2 or 6 copies to the few japanese gamers who want to play AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE , online is the way forward for games thats why sony is stealing everything from xboxlive and they will bomb! as there service will have no games that have a following online,grantourismo 5 has allready been stated to require ALL TRACKS AND CARS TO BE BOUGHT AT 25CENTS/PENCE EACHFOR CARS AND TRACK PACKS TO BE A FEW POUND with 700 cars and 40 tracks it going to cost over £200 just for the cars,and guess what?the brand loyal blind folk will buy into it!.

nintendo and sony dont support online,japan dislikes online games,bolting on a blu ray dvd player to the ps3 is sonys plan to win the dvd format war by stealth,if it sels 20 million ps3 in two years all the movie studios will have to make their movies on blu ray discs,and those who dont will be forced out of production,hd dvd might be doing well now but when the fanboys get their sony box of tricks and shit the movie studios will feel the pinch,and they will probally be sued by the actors guild if their stars are not recieving residuals from dvd/hd dvd/blu ray sales if they backed the wrong horse on the format wars race.
again all bells and whistles no real innovation and yet the blind continue to buy this !i am no xbox360 fanboy ,i have had 4 360's and no compensation from microslut,i have been banned from forums by microsoft for exposeing all the ass kissing they do to the japs,but when i see the games industry turning intonothing but eyecandy ,style over substance it makes me sick,even now with pro evo 6,yes it might be a half arsed version but it is still better than any fifa on the 360,and dont jump into a post on the 360 FORUMS like a little ps2/ps3 fanboy bitch these are for the 360 version so go funk yourselfs

i will see you online somewhere

Its not loyal either people try other games but at end of day alot of people still love the game and find it the best football game there is.

So even if you like Fifa or Pro Evo people play what either one they find is best its not loyal. Its like you think your going to a sandy beach you get there and full of pebbles and you say i wont go here again i dont like it.

Konami are not as bad as the likes of EA and its true they dont manipulate grow bigger and buy out smaller companies and make rush job games.

Alot of people dont like EA as a company and they have alot bad points and all the the negative press they get is deserved imo.

I know Konami are not saints and there strategy in Europe leaves alot to be desired but end of day they are a much better company then EA (& co)

They make a great football game Konami much better then fifa imo although Fifa has good touches overall gameplay of PES wins maybe not same for some.

So what im saying is people dont have to be loyal just becaus ethey choose a game which they prefer. But what you got to take into consideration is alot of people dont like EA as a business and they refuse to give them money.

final question mart..

can you confirm you can see linsmen running up n down the touchlines during play

girish said:
final question mart..

can you confirm you can see linsmen running up n down the touchlines during play

Its in the videos so im sure it will be in final game. :)

kobashi said:

I forgot it was out there first for some reason :/

YaKooZa said:
Skönt :) Where in stockholm is it ? Can I play the whole game there?

Edit: Bondegatan 40?

Well I run a pes-site and that's why I got a promotional copy. It's not like you can go there and play the game. :P

Back
Top Bottom